• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TestE/Dbol Cycle - Welcome To The Darkside

JokerX8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody, I started this thread in the Anabolics section and was recommended to start a new new here, here’s a link to the start of it and I’ll be updating regularly between experiences of all kinds/thoughts/etc. This is also for those that either never injected before, curious about this run and other thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Here’s a link to the first one:

I’ll include a link to this on there as well for those that have questions/comments/ideas, I’m open minded and value/appreciate the experience/feedback and if there’s anyway I can help either directly/indirectly I’m all for it!

Day 3 workout, leg day, definitely feeling something here noticing a good amount more body warmth and only adding a slight bit more weight to each exercise I was able to crush leg day like a breeze.

Leg press: first 2 sets were single legged at 80 then 100 at 12 reps. The following 4 sets were double legged 160/240/300/320 at 10 reps; felt like I could have done more but since this is only the 3rd day I called it there.

Hip adduction/adductor: 12 reps of 70/80/90

Glute kickback machine: 15 reps of 50/60/70

Body weight squats: 25 reps 3x

Leg raise: 10x knee tucked and then straight-up leg raise 10x for 3 sets

Ab crunches: 20 reps 3x

With 5 herniated discs (few fully done) and 3 in my neck, I haven’t squatted with bar in a good minute but thinking around week 2-3 to say fck it and see how I feel, I’m big on form and see how that treats me.

After the gym, had a protein shake and popped another dbol, this time I did get a bit nauseous so I ate sooner and that cleared it up. Lunch was another steak/chicken/vegetable/rice bowl. After that did some stretching and then sat in some lovely traffic to get my Amazon package of needles/syringes and holy ish did I over order hahaha, going to be fun figuring out where to hide from my gf but not too worried she isn’t nosey/snoops around.

Just got back going to get ready and go for an hr walk; no body weight exercises just lightweight/listening to podcast/unwind and if there’s anything to report/things I notice, I’ll update.

1hr walk done, took 3rd/final dose of dbol for the day and ish has me talkative like whoa, I already talk a good amount to begin but still. I’m not even sure how this is possible but just during walk, slightly swaying my arms felt like a mini workout in terms of having that pump sensation, even with the sun completely down where normally I do the same walk without breaking a sweat, def sweating a good amount.

After walk I had a 10oz skirt steak, mashed potatoes and still feeling kinda hungry, gonna wait a bit and before bed maybe another small meal
or protein shake/bar.

The soreness from inj finally died down, it’s still kinda there but not nearly that intense which is ironically great timing since tomorrow is pin #2 in other location. This will be last update of the evening and that’ll wrap up day 3, kinda excited for tomorrow not gonna front and I’ll post after dose.

Test dbol is great... if aromasin.

You are nowhere near the "darkside" lol...
Tren Ace over 1g is the darkside. 5abce966414b67305ab21257_Field of Dreams.jpg

Let him have this..lol
Baby Steps Brother..
Z...
Haha I have a love hate relationship with dbol the crazy weight gain,,size, look is amazing but once u come off u quickly realize it was all water haha. 1g tren ace for too long you will be in a dark place lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Just to put in here here’s what I currently have:

Ultima Enan 250 x2
Belgias Enan 300 x2
Ultima Dbol 10mg
Adex/aromasin on hand
Nolva
Clomid

Thinking bout putting order in for either 5000/10000iu hcg

Just did 2nd pin in other deltoid, soreness in other arm completely gone, dbol with breakfast gonna wait a lil bit and then push day. Feeling pretty damn good though, arm just got sore but all good gonna push that ish out no excuses

Busy day but all great, definitely noticing a bit more fullness and feeling really good, that pressure/soreness feeling was to be expected after 2nd pin in other deltoid, at times it slightly got in the way of workout but not too terrible, had a very decent workout, felt a good pump during and even during walk several hours afterwards doing body exercises (variety of push-ups and tri dips). I got a new air fryer/food shopping that I’m preparing but I’ll post workout/thoughts in a lil bit

From earlier:
250 inj
30mg dbol
nac

I’m def going to weight myself tomorrow since it’s pull day before rest day

Enjoy the Ride...
It's the Journey..
Not
The destination..!!
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
I still kept the same workouts from before, I added an extra set and on some exercises was able to add a good amount more weight.

lncline bench: bar warmup x12, 135x10/185x10 2 sets/205x6; if it wasn’t for that pressure/soreness shoulder I would have tried 2 plates, but plenty of time.

DB Helix: all @ 10 reps 50/55/60/65; going to up the weight next time I like these a lot for middle chest action.

Shoulder press machine: all @ 12 60/70/80; started to feel my right delt ping good here so I stopped, my left pressure/soreness feeling completely went away.

Tricep push down with arrow looking extension (^): all @ 10 70/125/145/155

Chest cable flyes: all @ 15 50/60/70; because my left is a bit more developed at the end of each set, I did single arm at that weight but I only did 10 reps and fckin a between pump feeling and inj pain I stopped for a bit

DB Rear delt: dumb, dumb, dumb dumb 20x12 and 25x10; right arm wasn’t having it anymore and called it there, since I’m going back for pull day tomorrow didn’t want to get too stupid with it.

Meals:

3 scrambled eggs/bacon/strawberry eggos

Protein shake 30mins before workout and then right after workout

Post WO meal another steak/chicken/rice vegetable bowl

2.5hrs after that 1/2lb of orange chicken and potatoes from a market place close to me

After that went for walk/body exercises 3 rounds of 30 wide/close position pushups and after each 30 I do 10 tri dips on a bench and had another BCAA drink. I’m using the grape and mystery airhead from xtend and ish is pretty tasty.

Just finished dinner and not gonna lie fckin love this air fryer, made a ribeye with truff oil/bit of other seasoning and Brussels sprouts, I’m amazed I’m still kinda hungry so I’m glad I went food shopping for a couple weeks worth but with appetite increasing might be sooner.

I either might make a chicken/rice dish or do one of those big af metrx protein bars along with a shake.

Either way that’ll wrap up day 4 and been loving every second of this!

Enjoy the Ride...
It's the Journey..
Not
The destination..!!
Z...
You’re 1000% correct brotha, I’ve always said I enjoy the journey/experience more between putting in the work/learning a variety of different things/experiences along the way, but still taking it 1 day at a time

I'm with you Brother..
It's a beautiful thing..
Welcome to the Dark Side..
It's all you thought it would be..
AND
More...!!
Z...

I'm with you Brother..
It's a beautiful thing..
Welcome to the Dark Side..
It's all you thought it would be..
AND
More...!!
Z...
Appreciate that and absolutely it is, have a great feeling in general and looking forward to seeing/feeling how upping things a touch here and there; especially with day at a time, keeping the same intensity, eating as much as I can and listening to my body and I’ll def post bloods halfway through but so far ultima got me feeling and in time looking…..utimate hahah yeah I know that was cheesy but still

This is What it's About..
Glad we could help..
Great Things Brother..
Z...

Very true and absolutely, greatly appreciate any/all the advice/feedback/experiences I’ve read from yourself/so many others included; especially the truth/no bs and 1000% brotha, week 1 hasn’t officially ended yet and know day to weeks great/big things indeed

Remember me..when I'm gone..
Z...
I hope alls good by you and hopefully not for a long time, but I don’t mind getting a touch cheesy between being tired/it’s mad late where I’m at but legends live forever for the work you/others put in both in/out of here, all the advice from the wide spectrum of those who listen to the hard headed that didn’t in the moment but wish they did later on, def give a fck ton and a half of props/credit

Your a good egg...Brother..
You listen to the logic..
I wish I could be there for you.
Later..
Time will tell..
I have a mountain to climb..
No ropes..No future..
But Fuck it...
I should probably already be..
Dead....
Z...

Your a good egg...Brother..
You listen to the logic..
I wish I could be there for you.
Later..
Time will tell..
I have a mountain to climb..
No ropes..No future..
But Fuck it...
I should probably already be..
Dead....
Z...
I appreciate that and sending all the best, have a good feeling you’ll smash through that mountain climbing is overrated anyways. I know exactly what you mean and feel you on should already be dead, but the fact we’re not there’ll be a door/window something opening up. It might sound goofy to some but between karma/luck/universe balancing itself out, things have a funny way of working/turning out and even when it looks/seems/feels like there are no options, something pops up. If you feel like you want to rant/vent sometime I got you

Hopefully, years later..
A time beyond Me..
You..you will carry that weight..
One can only..Hope..as I..did years before..
ZION

My only purpose Here..
Is to give back..
Those that gave to Me..
I there for Owe..
A debt I can never repay..
But
Yet I try...
Z...
I fully respect that and absolutely know what you mean and for sure you will do with the ton of your knowledge/experience.

my bad for delay, was in the hospital from early Saturday to late last night, my girls brother fell from a combo of hypotension/blood pressure meds they took him off. He needed 6 staples to back of his head and found blood in front of his head, ish was scary but he was very lucky that it happened in public

Hopefully, years later..
A time beyond Me..
You..you will carry that weight..
One can only..Hope..as I..did years before..
ZION
I appreciate you and that means a lot to me and 1000% will do! Between reading on here, listening to others experience both online/in-person, researching/experimenting, however I can give back for all those that helped along the way is where it’s at for me. I chose Joker not from the comic, but the fool’s journey through life by trial/error/intelligence/humor and ironically being animated (sometimes confused for anger), but I like keeping myself/others on their toes and of course I’ll get a bit more personal over time.

Week 1 in the books and start of week 2, I’ll start posting some updates shortly.

I took the blister pack with me during my time away and was able to keep up with the 30mg per day of dbol, today is the start of 40mg and I’ll see how it treats me over the next few days.

Since he was released last night, I was able to time perfectly my 3rd pin this am, 250 back in the initial deltoid and no soreness/pressure, felt what I can describe as an adrenaline boost in the chest but after light stretching went away quickly.

Will post my pull day later but working out a bit after 2nd fckin sucked, but I have a great feeling from now on that pressure/soreness shouldn’t be happening or at least not that intensely.

Today was upper body day and absolutely noticing some decent changes, strength is up but still going to ease into it in terms of heavy lifting but was able to add 10-15lbs on all exercises almost a little too easily. Got compliments/looks, but that ish doesn’t phase me. Noticed a touch of bloat which is to be expected but nothing too badly at all, been feeling great over past few days. Had a moment of quick rage when someone cut us off when we were driving, if he didn’t call me an fckin asshole, I wouldnt have rolled down my window and told him to fck off, as quick as that temper went up, it quickly went away when my girl laughed at the situation and said I handled it better than usually, that got me laughing too and just like that back to good mood; I kept apologizing because I didn’t want to do anything too stupid since this time it was all about her/her bro and whatever I could do to help. Beating the ish outta someone would only make it a lot worse and something I would have followed up with, I don’t want to put you in this hospital and I don‘t want to go to jail.

Besides all of that, I’m up 6lbs, 6lbs since I started last Monday, noticing fuller muscles/decent and insane pumps, even walking I’m like ffffccccckkkkk I feel it pretty damn decently in my arms/lower back/calves. My meals have been a decently sized breakfast, shakes, 2-3 meals before dinner, dinner and then a late nighter, a lot of lean meats, rice/vegetables and eating as much as I can when I can; noticing appetite is up at times but making sure to keep my blood sugar levels from spiking in either direction too much but I would say a meal every 2-3 waking hours with lots of water.

I take around 1800-2400mg of NAC per day, some other supps like vit c, tumeric, b’s. I’ll post my workouts in a lil but wanted to give these updates for now, my 4th pin is on Thursday and after that might bump up the test a bit.

Are you tracking your calories and macros? Weighing food?
Absolutely, the lean meats that come from the butcher are already pre-weighted/separated individually, me and buddy/his fam go back a long time. I have a scale if I’m weighing out either rice/veggies, only time it’s not weighed is when my girl and I go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner, I’ll still ask though. Because I have a pretty fast metabolism I aim between 2500-4000 cals per day and I allow myself 1 cheat day but still it’s not loaded with sugars/fats and that could be upwards to 5-6k depending on timing/mood/what I’m doing

Day 9:

Noticing certain clothes are getting tighter, appetite is still up/decent, bit more energy/aggression in the gym and slowly increasing reps/weight, I know I’m getting a bit lazy listing out workouts but I’ll get around to it; however, not being lazy when it counts in the gym/life/meal prep/eating and walking twice a day. Earlier was pull and tomorrow is push and although I’m going to weigh myself on Friday, I definitely feel I gained a bit more.

Only seeing a touch of bloat after a large meal, but usually after a walk/next day goes down a bit.

I’m still at 500mg of test e and since Monday 40mgs of dbol.

Belgias Primo on the way as well and I plan on starting that at 400mg p/w and bump to 600. Week 2 almost done and feeling great!

On top of NAC, I added boran 3-6mg/milk thistle, overkill yes, but still.

Plan on doing bloods at the start of week 6 and will post but so far body’s feelin/liking it and will report back shortly.

You're killing it..Brother
Don't tell anyone I helped you..
It will fuck up my reputation..lol
Z...

Thank you brotha hahaha nah your reps solid all the way through regardless; l appreciate the support from you/others on here. Ain’t like I can openly talk about it to those around me; def getting bit more looks but doesn’t bother me, not getting any questions yet because both people I know/those that‘ve seen me see the work I’ve been putting in before

Back