• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why you have chosen your screen name & the meaning behind it.

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning guys,

I am posting this thread in an effort to get to know and grow closer to more of you guys in the community. Over the last few months I have found some incredible friendships on this board and grown very close to a lot of you. I would love to develop this relationship with a lot more of you!

So my question to you all is... why did you decide to choose your current screen name and was there any particular reasons that drove this decision?

For me personally, my screen name was inspired by somebody whom I consider to have the most inspiring physique that I have ever come across in bodybuilding, Dorian Yates. I have been lucky enough to meet and train with Dorian in his home gym a few times and it was nothing less than an incredible experience. I often train at Temple Gym as I live just a half an hour drive away.

I am looking forward to seeing all of your responses and learning a little more about you guys in the process!

All my best,

TheShadow

Lead water treatment operator (regulated potable, ultra pure, steam quality, and wastewater) at a power generation facility...and because fuck gatorade.

Im very cheap , i shop yardsales , goodwill & hand me downs.
I married so i don't need to impress anybody , i don't get looks not sure if ITS my size or the clothes could be my cawk is always hugged up on my tight shorts.

Are you looking for a friend or close encounters?
Would you consider us friends , broz , broskis , brosiffis , mates or homies..

Cheapthreads out...

1989 graduate. Biggest band of the decade. Also cool picture.

Ya , i remember thos Elton John dayz..

Cheapthreads out..

No doubt!! Girls,Girls,Girls was easy on the eyes.

Massive predator movie fan! There are rumors Arnold may be in the next Predator movie. We will see....

Well I guess I should answer the question "fever" cause when I am on gear I am hot and feel like I have a fever to nail as much puntang as I can. And if ia hammers are involved in cut, com[p, bulk, cruise ,my cock is always hard.

The abbreviation of the sport I played growing up and professionally until I tore my shoulder and also my name.

Big Business was my nick name on the high school football team. I played mike back and I brought the business every friday night!!! Now people just call me BigB

Didn't want to use my whole name.. First letter of my name is L and my last name is Doolittle yes I know it's fucked up and I catch all kind of shit from having Doolittle as my last name.

I know someone who's last name is little and he and his whole family (the men anyway) are over 6' 4" ..irony?

I'm fuckin Seattle's best. Pro card and all. BLOWME!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I know someone who's last name is little and he and his whole family (the men anyway) are over 6' 4" ..irony?
Lol I'm 6'1. I catch more of the Doolittle cock jokes. Like do you Doolittle cocks..😑

My college football coach always said you need to get down and dirty and my college

Thank you guys for the both hilarious and informative responses! Keep them coming!

Good morning guys,

I am posting this thread in an effort to get to know and grow closer to more of you guys in the community. Over the last few months I have found some incredible friendships on this board and grown very close to a lot of you. I would love to develop this relationship with a lot more of you!

So my question to you all is... why did you decide to choose your current screen name and was there any particular reasons that drove this decision?

For me personally, my screen name was inspired by somebody whom I consider to have the most inspiring physique that I have ever come across in bodybuilding, Dorian Yates. I have been lucky enough to meet and train with Dorian in his home gym a few times and it was nothing less than an incredible experience. I often train at Temple Gym as I live just a half an hour drive away.

I am looking forward to seeing all of your responses and learning a little more about you guys in the process!

All my best,

TheShadow
I resemble Poirot in every way...

sent from my DEA work phone

Back