• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Max’s log

6ft. I’m just heavy and have always sucked at pull-ups . Getting tired of rows though, my back is something that has definitely stalled in growth . Upper traps are taking off but mid and lower lats getting left behind

6ft. I’m just heavy and have always sucked at pull-ups . Getting tired of rows though, my back is something that has definitely stalled in growth . Upper traps are taking off but mid and lower lats getting left behind

Yeah hitting low lats is something I concentrate on . Using the parallel grip or close while hitting lat pulldowns /pull-ups -Chins has helped quite a bit . My last back(selfie pics ) showed good improvement over the past 3 years .

e488c0f1fea74279bd194cddaf2ce90b.jpg

fc7c521f97a0f6d9192c0038a5135a9c.png

8cbb575a527e8ecd5af9c9189e20a22d.png

Max

Yeah, it's generally harder for tall guys.

MaxSys2.0 Training Programs

•Hair Loss Prevention Combo -
2% Ketoconazole shampoo - 4oz Perrigo 2x weekly
Topical Propecia 0.5mg + Latisse 0.005% + Rogaine 5% Foam or Serum once per day

•Liver/Organ Supplements - raw powders,liquid,Pills (made for members to see exact dosages I use :
*{1 scoop 15grams contains -3g each MIC, 3g Betaine Anhydrous(tmg), 3g Taurine 300mg Tudca} 2g Circumin w Bioperine , 200mg CoQ10 Gels, Bergamet47%, RossoPuro RYR 64mg(standardized monocolin k)Himilaya Liv52 tabs, 2g Black Seed Oil(20%thymoquinone) , Quicksilver Liposomal S-Acetyl-Glutathione 100mg, 750mg NAC

•GDA and Anti Aging FORMULA - ( using nutraceutical powders to control Blood Sugar while on gh/ghrh/ghrp/ghrs’s); also to help increase Insulin Sensitivity.
500mg Berberine HCL 99+% 3x daily
600mg Cinnulin PF:Cinnamon Extract
100mg Pure gymnemic acid 55% 30to1
50mg Pure Banaba standardized extract for (2% corsolic acid)
100mg R-alpha lipoic acid

•ANTI AGING BLEND -
Raw Powders- 1g NMN/1g NR/750mg Transresveratrol daily
Withanolide derivative isolates(derived specific fatty acids inside seed)

•Cardio is done everyday upon waking{no matter the actual hour}. It is part of my lifestyle with my Work/Location schedules “in a constant state of flux”. Cardio - Actual Minutes, Intensity, and Type are determined by a myriad of factors. (I won’t bore you with them unless asked) .
——————————————————————
Upper Workout 1- Monday
Warmup - Rotator Cuff Pulley 3 sets (every angle)
Warmup - Bench Press - 3 sets of 10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench - 5 sets 6-8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press 3 sets 10 reps
Flat Dumbbell Fly - 4 sets 10 reps
Seated Cable Low Row - 3 sets 7-9 reps
Seated Cable Rows Wide parallel grip 3 sets 8-9 reps
Lateral Pulldowns - 4 sets 8-10 reps

Lower Workout 1- Tuesday
Warmup - sissy squats - 2 sets 12 reps
Warmup - Walking Lunges 2 sets 12 reps per leg
Olympic Barbell Squats - 5 sets 6-8 reps
Angled Leg Press - 3 sets 10-12 reps
Dumbbell SLD - 5 sets 7-9 reps
Leg Curls (changes) - 3 sets 10-12 reps
Waking Barbell Lunges - 3 sets 8-10 per leg

I am lifting at 85% of my normal power just for the first week or two to get myself mentally prepared while the blast supps kick in. Myself, and others have learned what the quick aggression that can happen when you start!…… “it’s like going 150% without even trying…all the sudden your injured. Just being mindful of your mental &
Physical “Octane Boost “! Never let yourself rush your your lifting/judgments; and especially behind the wheel! That guy who took your spot or is slowing down on purpose or cut you off…….”He didn’t mean to !
Going to use a few product lines during the next year from our sponsors as I have done well so far. Like everyone else; always want the highest quality at the best price for supps.
Saw the 2021 Fisker Karma Revero all blacked out, It has always peaked my interest! I’ve invested in the cheap stock for past few years, but my family and I stick with Tesla(for now). Perfect Bodybuilding Meals are Made simple & Easy ! (Like mine below), eat plain make tacos/fajita. Add your Italian sauce(gravy),lay some mozz or smoked provolone! Mmm
“Remember, Reach at Least One Goal Daily”
Max
d0bb13be7a77650f8a32903a6be4a2f5.png

8dce460d7236b24ff374276ff3ae4d71.png

Fuck your back...what kind of Car is that..??lol
Z...

A 2021 Fisker Karma . The upcoming Fisker Karma GS-6 Revero looks so bad ass . It was a trip cuz I saw a Rivian that same day in traffic about an hour after lunch .

Max

Max how’s it going buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ! Finally back to semi-normal “whatever that is” lol. Just had a lot of “everything” (work/fam/relationship stuff) these past two months. A lot of good(great) and a few not so great(females) , but work and family have been phenomenal. Hope your good (and the fam) . I had some real good trips as well , had to hit the water !! Felt like living in Hell with the Heat .
I’ve stuck to good diet and trained no less than 4 days a week ; feel good ! Did have some incredible food though…OMG! I’ll definitely post up some of my adventures and great food.

Max

But
Your pussy still gets wet..Right..??
Z...

I getz the pussy wet ! Lol . Been enjoying all the great food and staying cool…by way of miles/rewards , lol. We made some Jerk Chicken & Ribs , OML ! Soo good
c74755c7d25646913fc5e27fdcd1dc51.png

8c780e56c338872344b6e0491faf46e4.png

25fcd3312a8ac9efbe93b32df48b8ffb.png

Even smoked some beans (all smoked!!)
774ba9780af566e37affa8feb86861a2.png

Max

Us poor boys with kids stick to ground Turkey and rice . Nice to see what a young bachelor eats on the daily though

Turkey and Chicken have been quite a deal as far as protein goes . I would smoke a whole Turkey but, it really doesn’t hold well(besides the Leg) Mmm ! I luckily have a lot of family meals these past weeks; I only cookout like that with company or vaca. 90% of my meals are my Homemade Protein Bowls/Wraps:Burritos/Protein Snack packs. Lots of eggs and fish/shellfish . Back to Chx & Turkey breast tenderloins (although thigh meat is where it’s at with the chicken…or the whole chicken. I had to quit rotisserie store bought after my mom gave me a list of super sodium & flavorings that I could barely pronounce. They are so convenient but, another one bites the dust . I’ve got em beat but, it’s some work if I’m using wood . I’ve found the fresh fruits help me sooo much from overeating huge bowls of cereal or other sweets . Being in a huge family; I realize how much we cost ; cannot imagine having 2-3 let alone 8-10. People cannot do it these days ; even with two incomes. I cut a lot of spending out but, when I hit the grocery stores in person or online; I get what I want for sure . Not drinking soda or alcohol helps, I never buy Coffee out either(make my cold brew at home every 3-4 days). So glad I can cook; no plain noodles or a pack of Turkey dogs for me any more.

Max

So what’s your take on rotisserie Chickens . I used to buy them since they are so cheap but I got scared away by the fat and sodium. Finally lean enough to start a good bulk. You think they are fine a few times a week ? I tend to lean on 97/3 Turkey . Cod and egg whites. Really wanna push the envelope this fall without bringing fat back . I’d like to add some extra things in the mix

MaxSys2.0 Training Programs
For Overall Aesthetic Physique Improvement

•Hair Loss Prevention Combo -
2% Ketoconazole shampoo - 4oz Perrigo 2x weekly
Topical Propecia 0.5mg + Latisse 0.005% + Rogaine 5% Foam or Serum once per day

•Liver/Organ Supplements - raw powders,liquid,Pills (made for members to see exact dosages I use :
*{1 scoop 15grams contains -3g each MIC, 3g Betaine Anhydrous(tmg), 3g Taurine 300mg Tudca} 2g Circumin w Bioperine , 200mg CoQ10 Gels, Bergamet47%, RossoPuro RYR 64mg(standardized monocolin k)Himilaya Liv52 tabs, 2g Black Seed Oil(20%thymoquinone) , Quicksilver Liposomal S-Acetyl-Glutathione 100mg, 750mg NAC

•GDA and Anti Aging FORMULA - (using nutraceutical powders to control Blood Sugar while on gh/ghrh/ghrp/ghrs’s); also to help increase Insulin Sensitivity.
500mg Berberine HCL 98+% 3x daily
600mg Cinnulin PF - standardized extract
100mg Pure gymnemic acid 55% 30to1 extr.
50mg Pure Banaba standardized extract for (2% corsolic acid)
100mg R-alpha lipoic acid

•ANTI AGING BLEND -
Raw Powders- 1g NMN/1g NR/750mg Transresveratrol daily
Withanolide derivative isolates(derived specific fatty acids inside seed)

•Cardio is done everyday upon waking{no matter the actual hour}. It is part of my lifestyle with my work/location schedule being “in a constant state of flux”.
——————————————————————
Tempo 2-0-2 TruCount All Working Sets

Sunday- OFF

I train 6 days per week - 2 upper Days, 2 lower Days; 1 day for Weighted Core/Ab work , 1 day for Arms (could be one muscle or multiple, instinct training). I am using a nice 2-0-2 tempo and not concentrated on my actual lbs, except to try and beat my previous poundage’s. Sticking to an exact tempo for EVERY exercise can be mentally frustrating. My Brain tell me, “You can lift waaay more ! Do it! Do it!! “ . Then I realize that it’s stressing the muscles in a different way and controlling that movement throughput…(injury free)/I am stilll, MAXING out ! Lol
Been making Cold Temp Fish/Shellfish mixed bowls (pictured Salmon/Avocado/Pickled Vegetables over Cold Calrose Rice w Tzatziki). Some Poke Style (Raw), some fully cooked, sometimes “just seared”or rare. As you notice throughout my years logging; FOOD has been a huge part of my life. It’s similar to a man’s “golf game”; constantly changing, and improving (or not) lol. I don’t look at anything as a diet until “I’m on restricted calories” (so true). My personal goal of creating my ultimate “Bodybuilding/Physique/Fitness” Prep & Recipe Cookbook (Hard Binder Style) is nearing its last (1/3) phase. My favorite Section I enjoy are my high protein snack packs for anytime anywhere and the lack of utensils needed!
“Remember, Reach at Least One Goal Daily”
Max
76b4317ab639bb15645a70c81d82567c.jpg

Just some extra Info/Comparison Charts
bfac084f60379c294a85d99a563f2945.jpg

cbd162c9b77bc8bd5b70aa78050bd106.jpg

Kill It

So what’s your take on rotisserie Chickens . I used to buy them since they are so cheap but I got scared away by the fat and sodium. Finally lean enough to start a good bulk. You think they are fine a few times a week ? I tend to lean on 97/3 Turkey . Cod and egg whites. Really wanna push the envelope this fall without bringing fat back . I’d like to add some extra things in the mix

I “Just completely stopped eating them” but still buy them (I raised my dog on rotisserie chicken/rice/veg packs) same as my meals so he’d be pissed ! Lol. Obviously, I’ve eaten them my entire life and even made lil personal recipe based on (fast/quick prep ideas). I am just trying to improve my overall health & quality of look. They are cheap & affordable vs. Generic Canned Breast meat. I think if you are healthy , have a good heart/cholesterol (on cycle even) than there isn’t an issue . Everyone eats out ! Hopefully they come out with normal plain old salt & herbs soon(I highly doubt it) .
But after getting killer grills & smokers (beyond all the kitchen equipment); I am able to make my own now. I know it’s a great choice for bodybuilding! When I did eat them, I picked them clean ! I’d even chop the skin up finely and make chicken salad sandwiches or Ranch mixed w Louisiana hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, Cheese Wraps ! Mmm . If it meant missing a meal or delaying eating (I’d eat it w/o a doubt) !

Max

Get Shredded!

I hate rotisserie but love those little Cornish hens in the air fryer

I “Just completely stopped eating them” but still buy them (I raised my dog on rotisserie chicken/rice/veg packs) same as my meals so he’d be pissed ! Lol. Obviously, I’ve eaten them my entire life and even made lil personal recipe based on (fast/quick prep ideas). I am just trying to improve my overall health & quality of look. They are cheap & affordable vs. Generic Canned Breast meat. I think if you are healthy , have a good heart/cholesterol (on cycle even) than there isn’t an issue . Everyone eats out ! Hopefully they come out with normal plain old salt & herbs soon(I highly doubt it) .
But after getting killer grills & smokers (beyond all the kitchen equipment); I am able to make my own now. I know it’s a great choice for bodybuilding! When I did eat them, I picked them clean ! I’d even chop the skin up finely and make chicken salad sandwiches or Ranch mixed w Louisiana hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, Cheese Wraps ! Mmm . If it meant missing a meal or delaying eating (I’d eat it w/o a doubt) !

Max

Still Killin it Max. Keep on pushing.

I hate rotisserie but love those little Cornish hens in the air fryer

I make those more than “normal people” . I ate a lot of Cornish hens /Quail (and quail eggs) . If it wasn’t for picking through all the bones , I’d eat more ! . I eat like a true animal (lol) , in public I have to mentally force myself to “not barrel my food and use my manners”

Max

Sounds so good ! Love em Crisp and I like to take “Grey Poupon w sea salt crystals & a touch of red wine vinegar 1/2 tsp w lil slice squeezed lemon and whip into a sauce and pour onto plate then load the Hens on top (stays crispy and it goes really well w that Grey Poupon or Maille Mustard . I have been using Non Propellant (Avocado/Coconut/Grapseed/Macadamia Oil Sprays) I wonder if Peanut Oil is in those non propellant oil sprays ….Always gives a Crispy Texture to all Birds.

You better start running..
Head's up..My PR for the mile is....5:15
You have a yr..then I'm coming...
Z...

OML! 5:15 ! That is phenomenal. Last mile I did was 7th or 8th grade.
I was a sprinter ,only 100m dash, last leg of 400m relay (I couldn’t even hit 200m ) , the running long jump , Running Triple Jump .
They tried forcing me to run long distance everyday @ practice ; saying “everyone has to” but I couldn’t and he knew I was about BB, not about to lose hard earned muscle . I get physically ill and have mega pain . I lettered (Varsity Jacket) at the first track meet 4- 1st place finishes and the Coach said you gotta run 5 miles everyday @ practice !
I walked off and never did any more School Sports . I was so mad because I liked my events and the competitions (plus it helped our whole School ) I was a freshmen too. I Always preferred, Commissioned , Select , Private or Walk on (Audition or Prelim) Sports anyway . •That was the one time; I finally joined a school sport and got screwed over (Bs Rules made up by a drama teacher , the same one who about forced me to join) Lol
(maybe he was a control freak or a pervo and I ruined his erotic fantasy by giving him hell )
Max

This is the Zeus Cup I saw (Push50)
1fbd218ce8d80d2f69902be640bb14a8.png

This one ……, Lord Have Mercy ! Love Her (I used to hate tattoos but, they can sure be sexy , Plus I’ve found that , (if they can take the tattoo pain , they do Anal & get dirty
2ed86c8daf059f39bc05c1d60f33ef84.png

ca12dae48329f636872246e8b0eb8f2a.png

Their beauty only lasts if they aren’t a complete nutbird or selfish ! (I keep picking women who have zero girlfriends…that should give me a clue ). Or I just never get to meet them.

Max

Morning my friend ,headed to gym this morning I took. Break becsise if my son finding out he has cancer ,he’s only 30 and that’s had me so disheartening ans I haven’t wanted to do anything lately

Morning my friend ,headed to gym this morning I took. Break becsise if my son finding out he has cancer ,he’s only 30 and that’s had me so disheartening ans I haven’t wanted to do anything lately

It sickens me ! My uncle passed at 27 , female cousin passed and she was just 30(she was cleared of her Breast cancer after double mastectomy & after HER-2 treatment, all that . 6 weeks later died . Now the good part is - I’ve had more family beat it than pass ! So I’ll pray for you & your entire family (even the ones that don’t talk to you ) . He will be taken care of , you need to be healthy & strong

Max

Back