• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What you eating tonight?

IML Gear Cream!
Busy day today got some chipotle with double chicken as per usual. Always a treat but not so easy on the bank account these days. The prices keep going up and the portions down.

Busy day today got some chipotle with double chicken as per usual. Always a treat but not so easy on the bank account these days. The prices keep going up and the portions down.
For sure the prices have gone way up! But I don't let them skimp me on portions. Any aspect I don't approve of, I tell them to put more on!

Yes sir Mr @Fresh2Death. I have a feeling you don’t hear the words no very often. You a big ol boy lol.

Forgot last night.. lol
NY strip
Baked potato
Broccoli
Wife made mac and cheese for the kids but not gonna lie I tore that up too.. lol

I air fried a couple 1/2Lb 99/1 turkey breast patties today. I spiced them with seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Put them in for 20 minutes and they turned out perfect! Had some basmati rice in the rice cooker with a beef bouillon cube added. This made two great healthy meals. My last two meals will be protein oat shakes, one chocolate milkshake flavor and one vanilla milkshake flavor.

I’m starting to lean out a bit too much, thinking I’ll hit some triceps here in a hour then slam a double meat from whataburger, maybe a chicken sandwhich to go with it . I’m sure I’ll complain and regret it in the morning

I’m starting to lean out a bit too much, thinking I’ll hit some triceps here in a hour then slam a double meat from whataburger, maybe a chicken sandwhich to go with it . I’m sure I’ll complain and regret it in the morning

ONG. I have not had a Whataburger since 1987. Always got double meat double cheese mustard pickles and onions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Obviously I dont get to eat like this all the time. But DAMN!!! It was sooo good. The Macallan 12 year Single Malt was a nice touch as well.

I get it...
I have had some great results with some health issues with cleaning up my diet..
I cheat every now and then..Too..
Enjoy..
Z...

09fd99a5ad11e55614ddb281a12d87bc.jpg

Banana Cream Pie

F - U and all this good food. Why don’t you rub it in our faces. Oh wait you did. How insensitive and rude. That wouldn’t last 2 mins in front of me. Love ya Push50

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Church served breakfast tonight ..ate 3 biscuits with gravy..pushing some bread..
Need some more pounds..
Ate 6 meals today..Rest Day..
Z...

F - U and all this good food. Why don’t you rub it in our faces. Oh wait you did. How insensitive and rude. That wouldn’t last 2 mins in front of me. Love ya Push50

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just getting ready to go to the Stratosphere for dinner. I’ll send pics of it as soon as I can.

I ate 6 meals yesterday..small ones with shakes..
Two breakfasts today..4 so far today.
Appetite is thru the Roof..
Hit a light chest WO today..
Z...

So tonithe:
Calamari
Oysters on the half shell
18 oz Ribeye
Grilled asparagus
Fried Brussels sprouts

21420b81ea3ee6bfb2a0064927fff717.jpg

bc6824345c4e42719309b22ac0cf02d1.jpg

bdbb74af99e2a780a82ad1715c0bd6f1.jpg

Hey @Push50 you definitely kno how to eat..I'd prob ordered same mayb throw some scallops w it 😋

Back