• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What you eating tonight?

I love cheesecake. I love special brownies.

Can we combine those two???

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

So true... So true.... But having a wife that buys candy and snacks a lot is worst haha , trust me I know so... 🤣😆😁
A woman,baby and teenager 😂 house full of cereal,ice cream poptarts ,cinnamon rolls etc..
F ME 😂 and I'm trying to diet and cut soon..

A woman,baby and teenager house full of cereal,ice cream poptarts ,cinnamon rolls etc..
F ME and I'm trying to diet and cut soon..
Fucking cinnamon rolls... I know those taste good but it's been so long I can't remember....

Yeah right, like I'll ever forget the smell of Cinnabun in the malls...

A woman,baby and teenager 😂 house full of cereal,ice cream poptarts ,cinnamon rolls etc..
F ME 😂 and I'm trying to diet and cut soon..
Exactly the same here with kids haha . I have so many cereals, ice creams, candy, chips the list goes on.. at one point I wouldn't let it in my house, not sure what happened.. I blinked and it's all here... A shit ton!!!
So tell me, what's your favorite cereal??? Haha..

It's rough when you have your food in the fridge on the same shelf as junk food.. haha

Fucking cinnamon rolls... I know those taste good but it's been so long I can't remember....

Yeah right, like I'll ever forget the smell of Cinnabun in the malls...

Dude... Cinnamon anything is my weakness... Love Cinnamon rolls "warm or hot"... 😚🔥

Exactly the same here with kids haha . I have so many cereals, ice creams, candy, chips the list goes on.. at one point I wouldn't let it in my house, not sure what happened.. I blinked and it's all here... A shit ton!!!
So tell me, what's your favorite cereal??? Haha..

It's rough when you have your food in the fridge on the same shelf as junk food.. haha
I have the "healthy cereal" kashi go crunch hi protein, BUT apple Jack's is the shit w marshmallows, and vanilla iso to make me feel better about it lol..
Blueberry shredded wheat
Honey comb..lol always have a few in there

Whoever created this thread is a real asshole.
Oh shit that's me 😂 I love food 😋
Yeah bro I definitely agree with you on that one 😁🤣
I actually wasn't going to eat these, it wasn't until I was sitting here lollygagging in this thread, and I just got hungry.. 👍😆

From personal experience, yes you can ;)
So my wife wasn't messing around then? Because earlier in the car I was reading off some of these replies to her and especially the one with the brownies. She said brownies and cheesecake is actually a thing?!?

Whoever created this thread is a real asshole.
Oh shit that's me I love food

Oh I can’t wait tell you’re deep in a cut, see how you like it then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So my wife wasn't messing around then? Because earlier in the car I was reading off some of these replies to her and especially the one with the brownies. She said brownies and cheesecake is actually a thing?!?
Nope, she was serious brother! They are delicious 😋

Get Shredded!
Oh I can’t wait tell you’re deep in a cut, see how you like it then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm head strong..I have done it before,just may have a coke zero on occasions..but after 6 weeks I'm be eating raw cookie dough to keep my sanity 😂

Dude... Cinnamon anything is my weakness... Love Cinnamon rolls "warm or hot"...
Try the healthier cinnamon Cheerios.

They're fire. So are the honey and oat ones.

Kashi is slightly healthier but these taste so damn good
e38002bd6a25a5dae804f475124c12d5.jpg

I had a different cut of sirloin 9 oz with 250 g jasmine rice. It's one of my usual meals.

The butcher sold me it I think it's the "side sirloin".

He said it was better, but I prefer top sirloin. Well, I really prefer Ribeye, but $$$

I had a different cut of sirloin 9 oz with 250 g jasmine rice. It's one of my usual meals.

The butcher sold me it I think it's the "side sirloin".

He said it was better, but I prefer top sirloin. Well, I really prefer Ribeye, but $$$

Ribeye is the best...

Try the healthier cinnamon Cheerios.

They're fire. So are the honey and oat ones.

Kashi is slightly healthier but these taste so damn good
e38002bd6a25a5dae804f475124c12d5.jpg

dude, I would destroy them.. Id put them on top of ice cream!

My chick cooked 9lbs of chicken breast, a bunch of pasta, and some green beans. Meal prep for the week! Boring, but clean and healthy.

Back