• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top 10 Things in the AAS/Gym Culture that annoy you!

Im glad at my gym people get along and bullshit with each other just like the 90's
Still, there are alot of anti-social ones. Younger kids and mostly women.
I'm one of those antisocial people

I have one thing that borthers me in the gym. Every one else has mentioned my other 9.

My number 10 is seeing grown men who don’t have kids hanging out by the day care area.

The same type of people who would live in Thailand.

Love it! My fav album from them! "Now its Dark, but I can see..."
I drank 3 six packs just so I can look at your face.... Finally!!!!
LOL... That is a fuckin awesome album!!!!!!

People who sing, whistle, or rap out loud to their music.

People who practice imaginary martial arts on the punching bags or other equipment.

People who drop their weights every time, even if there's no need.

IML Gear Cream!
Yard sale cunts. I am an old man. If I trip on all the shit you have scattered about, I might break a hip.

Yard sale cunts. I am an old man. If I trip on all the shit you have scattered about, I might break a hip.
Yeah I let 1 gym bag per person and they need to put all their shit in it... Post/ Intra/towles... everything... They all pretty much listen.. also... we have a 0 policy on cell pics in a few places in the gym. NO fucking tripods n shit unless I have a guy prepping.... Thats whan I break the rules... Like I own the place :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I got behind schedule yesterday and entered the gym at 1700. I literally walked around staring at the floor so as to not trip over scattered dumbbells and water bottles.
Plus people standing in the already thin passing zones between equipment.
My normal pacing laps between sets became labyrinthian.

I have one thing that borthers me in the gym. Every one else has mentioned my other 9.

My number 10 is seeing grown men who don’t have kids hanging out by the day care area.

The same type of people who would live in Thailand.
The inverse is the guy that brings all his kids that end up hogging the equipment.

t

That makes sense. I thought you were talking about escaline. Couldn't figure out why you guys were using psychedelics for site enhancement.
Now that I say it out loud.....has any tried injecting lsd into their muscles yet?
No but I would have ....

I got behind schedule yesterday and entered the gym at 1700. I literally walked around staring at the floor so as to not trip over scattered dumbbells and water bottles.
Plus people standing in the already thin passing zones between equipment.
My normal pacing laps between sets became labyrinthian.
There's always somebody standing in the middle of a main path, holding one of their earbuds, and chatting up a storm with another idiot who's just sitting on a machine holding their phone.

Sometimes I get real fuckin close when I have squeeze past them to make it weird. Like breathing on the back of the neck weird. 🤣

I tell ya what drives me up a fuckin wall are these dumb twink motherfuckers that didn't pass the "square peg / square hole + circle peg / circle hole" test.

They'll be on a leg extension machine or whatever and have a 25lb plate followed by a 10lb plate followed by a 45lb plate loaded up and they'll just leave the shit like that. Some dumb motherfucker did that shit today and gets up starts walking off and I'm like "hey man you gonna just leave it like that?" Dude just looks at me like I got a dick growing out of my forehead until I explained he's supposed to rerack the weights and clean the machine off... Fuck I hate people.

Here’s shit in the walkway and today’s yard sale. Guys were barely using it between texting sessions.

Attachments

• IMG_3177.jpeg
    IMG_3177.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3176.jpeg
    IMG_3176.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 9
Back