• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top 10 Things in the AAS/Gym Culture that annoy you!

That's the #1 problem, People & all the bullhockey they carry
Im glad at my gym people get along and bullshit with each other just like the 90's
Still, there are alot of anti-social ones. Younger kids and mostly women.

Im glad at my gym people get along and bullshit with each other just like the 90's
Still, there are alot of anti-social ones. Younger kids and mostly women.
Nah @Bolan that's not what I meant. "Bullshitting" & whitty quips still can be a good part of the culture. 'All the bullhockey they carry' .i.e. phones, aircraft aluminum or stainless water bottles, tripods, GoPros, bluetooth mics for cams etc........ Its like a production for them just to go to the gym & get a workout in. Maybe it was/is just me getting annoyed because they generally just don't GRIND hard. I don't miss those 'People' for a nanosecond

Nah @Bolan that's not what I meant. "Bullshitting" & whitty quips still can be a good part of the culture. 'All the bullhockey they carry' .i.e. phones, aircraft aluminum or stainless water bottles, tripods, GoPros, bluetooth mics for cams etc........ Its like a production for them just to go to the gym & get a workout in. Maybe it was/is just me getting annoyed because they generally just don't GRIND hard. I don't miss those 'People' for a nanosecond
I walked into the gym the other day three kids walked in set up tripods took photos in front of the mirror were there for 20 minutes did nothing but photos and taking their clothes off and then when they were done they put their tripods up and they left

I walked into the gym the other day three kids walked in set up tripods took photos in front of the mirror were there for 20 minutes did nothing but photos and taking their clothes off and then when they were done they put their tripods up and they left
I would have “accidentally” tripped over them, mangling them to shit and then told gym management I was going to sue them for liability. They let that shit go on, they are responsible.

I would have “accidentally” tripped over them, mangling them to shit and then told gym management I was going to sue them for liability. They let that shit go on, they are responsible.
You know there's a rule at my gym no backpacks they arrived in the gym with everything in a backpack management just looks up they see him doing it they don't even give a fuck they just look down and start texting

You know man, I’m 26 years old. I feel more and more like an old grumpy man when I go into the gym. It just blows my mind the stupidity and arrogance of a lot of newer gym goers. Throw tren in the mix and my patience disappears completely.

I’m considering training late, late night to just avoid people, as I get deeper in prep.

You know man, I’m 26 years old. I feel more and more like an old grumpy man when I go into the gym. It just blows my mind the stupidity and arrogance of a lot of newer gym goers. Throw tren in the mix and my patience disappears completely.

I’m considering training late, late night to just avoid people, as I get deeper in prep.
Yes I go late at night most of the time just to avoid all that shit

Mother fuckers that hog up a specific space and stand there talking w people for forever...Must be fucking jaw day...Man, I'm in the gym 3 hours a day...You're talking for 2 hours...WTF?
You gonna hurry up and finish that last set of 125lb bench, or what.

Get Shredded!
You know there's a rule at my gym no backpacks they arrived in the gym with everything in a backpack management just looks up they see him doing it they don't even give a fuck they just look down and start texting

My gym has a "no gym bags on the floor" rule also but it's never enforced. None of the rules are. Most of the time, the kids working there are just sitting at the front desk face fucking their cell phones.

Chicks with fat cakes stuffed in Lululemon or jogging in a sports bra. Yeah, its distracting.

1. Guys who walk tough in the gym, but you can tell they can't fight (based on how they move their body tells me a lot)
2. Women who wear revealing clothing, it's a gym, not a strip club. (It's distracting, I'm a high test 28 y.o. dude, WHY WOULD I LOOK AWAY?)
3. Fat women who wear tight clothing.. :/
4. Guys my age who grunt when benching 225 or deadlifting below 400, it's literally not heavy.
5. People who use MULTIPLE machines and I ask them "hey you using this?" "yeah one more set" WTF?
7. Women who avoid eye contact (I have gotten laid from an older woman at the gym, and I'd like it to happen just one more time.)
8. When people don't put weights away, it's disrespectful. This is our home, our playground.. love it. treat it like it's valuable.
9. People who don't wear headphones, yo I live in Miami, my spanish brethren are chill, but it's infuriating when they're playing latin music at full blast..

1. Guys who walk tough in the gym, but you can tell they can't fight (based on how they move their body tells me a lot)
2. Women who wear revealing clothing, it's a gym, not a strip club. (It's distracting, I'm a high test 28 y.o. dude, WHY WOULD I LOOK AWAY?)
3. Fat women who wear tight clothing.. :/
4. Guys my age who grunt when benching 225 or deadlifting below 400, it's literally not heavy.
5. People who use MULTIPLE machines and I ask them "hey you using this?" "yeah one more set" WTF?
7. Women who avoid eye contact (I have gotten laid from an older woman at the gym, and I'd like it to happen just one more time.)
8. When people don't put weights away, it's disrespectful. This is our home, our playground.. love it. treat it like it's valuable.
9. People who don't wear headphones, yo I live in Miami, my spanish brethren are chill, but it's infuriating when they're playing latin music at full blast..
FWIW, #7 My Girl intentionally avoids guys like you, making eye contact, conversing, etc. Because SHE'S THERE TO WORK OUT NOT FUCK YOU.

#9 should be a general rule of life, stay outside and finish your call on speaker phone; NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT SHIT.

I accidentally dropped a 125lb dumbbell on a backpack in front of the rack. I heard some shit crunch and waited for the owner to say something. Nobody even budged. I walked away leaving the db right there.

FWIW, #7 My Girl intentionally avoids guys like you, making eye contact, conversing, etc. Because SHE'S THERE TO WORK OUT NOT FUCK YOU.

#9 should be a general rule of life, stay outside and finish your call on speaker phone; NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT SHIT.
I have no shame, women who work out are beautiful.. and the commitment to the gym is real 👀

I accidentally dropped a 125lb dumbbell on a backpack in front of the rack. I heard some shit crunch and waited for the owner to say something. Nobody even budged. I walked away leaving the db right there.
Accidentally???? 🤣

Gotta love the huge woman who are convinced that being big is beautiful. So they wear yoga pants pull the pants over their second stomach. And expose 2 inches of their skin showing because their wearing a half shirt. And she's usually next to her super hot friend. The hot friend only brings the fat one so she looks EVEN better.

Gotta love the huge woman who are convinced that being big is beautiful. So they wear yoga pants pull the pants over their second stomach. And expose 2 inches of their skin showing because their wearing a half shirt. And she's usually next to her super hot friend. The hot friend only brings the fat one so she looks EVEN better.
LMAOOOOOO. I like this guy

I agree,alot of people all ages,have all their shit hanging around the equipment, I have my keys and jug of intra,mayb straps etc..which all stay at the bar..if I need a drink I go walk and take a sip..I'm not carrying stuff with me all over the gym

Mother fuckers using 1 side of a dual cable system when single cable stations are open
#1 see above
#2 fat chicks that have it pulled up their ass
#3 125 lb'ers flexing in the mirror making it hard to walk by
#4 hot chicks that have it pulled up their ass but act like a nun if you look
#5 Putting plates back on the tree in the wrong order ie: 45, 5, 25, 45, 35, 10. Put the 45s together, the 35s together etc.
#6 shadow boxing and dancing between sets. Seriously dude. you're like 50 something and out of shape. They're not interested.
#7 doing multiple unilateral exercises on a bilateral cable machine, for like 45 minutes. I will beat your ass down
#8 I had a trainer ask if he and client could work in on an incline bench. I was like seriously? But because i'm a nice guy, i allowed it. 2 minutes later, i wonder where the trainer went. A bench opened up and he moved over there to work out and left the client with me. Should have beat his ass down
#9 unrelated, but i agree with valdosta, it's boyfriend, girlfriend, not partner. partner is a word reserved for homos.

This. Fucking annoying, and they walk around like the badass dude in the gym when they can barely squat 315.

I just laugh at these types.

Every gym has them—fat, not fat, whatever. You know the ones:

The super "try hard" dudes who go around with their chests pushed out and their chins in the air, eye-balling everyone. The types that walk in the middle of a walkway and refuse to get out of anyone's way. They reek of insecurity and probably have fat wives that stink like cat piss.

I honestly see way more older guys acting this way than the younger dudes.

It's been a while and the fatsos look better and better:cool:

I saw a guy doing all partial reps yesterday on barbell shoulder press. It was only 95 pounds too, which isn't much at all (especially considering his size)

I wanted to ask him if he has an injury because it was so bad. I also wanted to ask him if he's trying to workout his shoulders.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back