• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top 10 Things in the AAS/Gym Culture that annoy you!

Get Shredded!
Women who obviously want to lick my muscles and get railed by me ,but instead play eye twitch and cheek turn.

Crocs in the gym is for pussies. If.you defend.this your a.giant vagina..

Socks in the gym....also pussies.

Guys.who shower and decide to change in the locker area with their dicks out.

16-22 yr old girls who are.naturally.in great shape due to age and genetics and decide to do balley type exercises and use the step.up step down box.

Ugly bitches staring at.me like they have a chance to eat this ferrero chocolate , I'm a marquise diamond bitch

Women meat gazing and men meat gazing me.in my shorts. Just ask me for a dic.pic, sheesh

2 dudes in one stall....I don't even know wtf.

Ashy knees and elbow black kids in sandals

Anyone staying on the treadmill longer than me, fuck.those people.

Dumb dudes asking me if I'm using a piece.of equipment 25 ft away while.im on a machine

Me, I hate.me.at the gym, acting all sexy and muscley when im just a little bitch fuck. Thinking I can fuckk all bitches and men drool.over my gains, I'm batshit crazy and delusional at the gym, fuck.this guy.too....shit I may.make a thread.about this
You're wild bro...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

id love to see this brought to a separate thread and debated. ive seen u say it before but other than that I hadnt really heard this perspective of synthol. I thought the oil filling up the muscle was the end effect
Negative. Again, I’ve never used it, so I won’t make a thread until I have. My coach has had great results with SEO and this is his perspective. It’s not about the local swelling effect. It’s that it helps more tissue accumulate than otherwise.

I thought the oil just stayed and made the muscles look more full.

I don't know shit about SEO, except those pictures of wacko guys who use a shit ton and look weird AF online.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

@Bolan please provide some insight into your experience with SEO if you will. I’m going off what Stu has shared and the effect of site injections. I know you’ve used SEO in the past.

I understood it isn’t just about the instant swelling. It’s about consistently stretching your muscles by getting more of a pump when you train post injection.

Mother fuckers that hog up a specific space and stand there talking w people for forever...Must be fucking jaw day...Man, I'm in the gym 3 hours a day...You're talking for 2 hours...WTF?

IML Gear Cream!
If stretching grew mucle, bodybuilders would be doing yoga! 😄
If you drink a lot of sodium your muscle would retain more water.

So I don’t think one person would consider that muscle just water retention.

Mother fuckers that hog up a specific space and stand there talking w people for forever...Must be fucking jaw day...Man, I'm in the gym 3 hours a day...You're talking for 2 hours...WTF?
It is annoying and they aren’t paying attention around them selfs and blocking everyone. They are very socially inept.

People that claim "Natty" but are not 🤷🏻‍♂️it's 2024 not 1970....

Broccoli Heads treating the gym like a playground...maybe I'm just being an old man bitching about "those goddamn teenagers"

Midlife crisis men jacked up on preworkout just letting go of cables and letting them slam after a set, until the equipment inevitably breaks

This one guy who walks around like he's fuckin massive, doing shitty form with shitty programming all while widely chewing gum like a cow eating grass

Folks who use multiple equipment during peak periods. I just take what I need - fuck that ignorant mindset. "I was using that!" Not anymore you're not.

Elderly who occupy equipment while treating their gym session like social hour. This one is tough to admit since I know the elderly tends to be extremely lonely outside of the gym. Just wish they'd have social hour on the treadmills instead.

But, the extra blood flow and muscle fiber stretch and pump will 100% help the muscle grow more than it would otherwise.
This is opinion, certainly not fact or proven. We can only go on personal anecdote as it's a very limited studied subject. I'm sure Stu knows his stuff and will have your best interest at heart, but this idea that it's an evidence-based way to grow muscle isn't true.

I would bet against it as there is no clear evidence that even the normal "pump" is a precursor to hypertrophy. Crude ass example for clairty: Curling a pencil rapidly for 200 reps will certainly increase blood flow/the stretching fascia, but does not induce growth. Progressive overload does. One could even argue that SEO use can lead to scar tissue around the fascia which "could" inhibit future growth than if never used. So many possible factors that we yet know.

I have no issue what the hell people use, but unless you are on a pro stage in a big show...the risks IMO outweigh the reward. You HAVE to know what you're doing with SEO and the sad part is most people don't and end up screwing themselves short and/or long term with scar tissue, infection, imbalances, etc.

I stay away from it and rarely use it with my guys who compete. Once you start fucking with aesthetics, it "can" be dangerous. It's also very easy to spot on stage by a well-informed judge who may not look highly upon SEO use. @Ckmeter has a great physique and will do VERY well competing...super happy for ya man, just keep your future aesthetics in the forefront of your decisions.

Top 3 for me.

1. Girls taking over squat rack for three hours doing butt exercises while doing 2 reps the entire time.

2. Tripods, Tripods, Tripods. I want to break all tripods.

3. Groups talking extremely loud taking over equipment while doing 1 rep max of 135 pound on the bench.

Fuck it people I just hate people

This ^^

• 1/4 Rep Retards
  • Equipment Hogs (3 to 4 pieces at once)
  • Broccoli Heads
  • Gym Yappers (Talk to your head even when wearing headphones)
  • Filmers
  • Phone Dickers
  • Shadow Boxers
  • Dumb Shit in the Squat Racks (curls, calf raises, glute raises, etc)
  • Kids Jumping on Gear Right Away
  • Not Putting Weights Away

Get Shredded!
These are in no particular order. I have a zillion of them but

1.) Guys that blame Tren or any other steroid for making them turn into an asshole. (Roidrage)

2.) Supposed steroid gurus who talk down to other people and act like their shit don’t stink. (Assholes)

3.) Slamming down weights when there’s no reason too. (Little man syndrome)

4.) Guys that either don’t flush or they shit all over the toilet and don’t clean it up (Scumbags)

5.) People who can’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror (Wanna Be’s)

6.) Guys that finally put on a few lbs and then they act like they are huge. (Morons)

7.) Newbies who have been in the gym a few months who now act like they’ve been in there for 20yrs and try to train other newbies (Idiots)

8.) Grunting and screaming while lifting next to nothing. (Another form of little man syndrome)

9.) Guys on ASF and other boards that think their political or religious views are better and everyone else s is wrong. (Narcissistic Assholes)

10.) Wanna be fighters who think they can go toe to toe with a professional one. ( 😂😂😂)

1.) Guys that blame Tren or any other steroid for making them turn into an asshole. (Roidrage)

2.) Supposed steroid gurus who talk down to other people and act like their shit don’t stink. (Assholes)

4.) Guys that either don’t flush or they shit all over the toilet and don’t clean it up (Scumbags)

6.) Guys that finally put on a few lbs and then they act like they are huge. (Morons)

7.) Newbies who have been in the gym a few months who now act like they’ve been in there for 20yrs and try to train other newbies (Idiots)

8.) Grunting and screaming while lifting next to nothing. (Another form of little man syndrome)

9.) Guys on ASF and other boards that think their political or religious views are better and everyone else s is wrong. (Narcissistic Assholes)

10.) Wanna be fighters who think they can go toe to toe with a professional one. ( 😂😂😂)
You named every kid in my gym

You got to put shadow boxing in there aswell after each
Hey I see a lot of what I listed because I’m stuck going to a 24fitness. It’s all super young or super old. I respect all the old heads but the kids annoy the fuck out of me. Well except for this one old dude who’s all crippled up and shit. He obviously can’t help that but what kills me is he wears flip flops and his ugly ass toes and super long gross toe nails stick like 3 inches past his shoes so when he walks it looks like he’s literally clawing his way across the room. I would never say nothing to him but damn is it disgusting. 🤮

In no particular order

• Equipment hoggers or on their phones
  • supersetters when the gym is busy or have the intensity of a turtle
  • gyno
  • Guys new to gear that want to copy your cycle or diet
  • Hogging 3 sets of dumbbells to do your dumb ass routine
  • Not putting equipment back
  • Not cleaning equipment after use WOMEN are notorious for this, like their pussy don’t stink or something
  • More than 2 people training together
  • Posing in front of the mirror after every set with 0 gains
  • Shills
😂 🐌 🐠 leaving a fishy snail trail on the machine seats. Then the old guy who, you know the guy, the one who walks around in the locker room with his old balls dangling out for a half hour…that guy casually sniffs the machine seat after big butt Griselda shakes her fat ass away from the machine she was sitting on.

Love it 👏 👏 👏

It's the dude who wears a tank top 365 days a year but shouldn't

There's a dude at my gym that does this. Short, frumpy, hairy Ron Jeremy looking motherfucker wearing those string back bodybuilding tank tops every day. The dude is absolutely disgusting to look at.

@Bolan please provide some insight into your experience with SEO if you will. I’m going off what Stu has shared and the effect of site injections. I know you’ve used SEO in the past.

I understood it isn’t just about the instant swelling. It’s about consistently stretching your muscles by getting more of a pump when you train post injection.
If done right, you cant tell.... We all used it in the 90's... We used it PRIMARILY to stretch the muscle fascia for new muscle to grow in its place in the OFF season. Now we did use a lot of Esceline (Before shows).................That shit would make millions if it were still made today.
Say for biceps.... 2 cc's each head before training was plenty to see an increase....And not look stupid like these asshats just just fire gallons of MCT or other shit Like PMAA ETC> and dont train.... fuckin messes.

Back