• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Taeian Clark and the 'Deca Only' cycle explained

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm actually a member of the Facebook group and the theories are interesting but IDK if I'd ever want to test their theories.

I communicated with a knowledgeable member (not Taeian himself) in-depth yesterday while I was at work to find out exactly why/how this deca only or low test and deca method is supposed to work.

Here's what I took from it:

- Deca at 900mg + provides enough estrogen to not need to run testosterone.

- The DHN conversion, although weaker than DHT is strong enough to keep you performing sexually, once you get used to not being on testosterone for a while.

- If you want to run lower deca doses like 200-600, you'll need a prophylactic dose of testosterone, such as 50-100mg per week simply to keep your estrogen in range.

- The reason for the low test dose is because deca upregulates estrogen, so you can run a really small dose of test and have plenty of estrogen.

- The goal is to avoid AI as they are very bad for your health. Using test or TRT and having to depend on AI is not a healthy long term solution.

- Deca fulfills all other male functions of testosterone, but lacks estrogen at doses under 900mg. This is where the low dose test 50-100mg/wk OR low dose Dbol (say 15mg /day) comes into play.

Basically, these guys report good sexual function, lean bulks and no need for AI as they are controlling estrogen by limiting or not using testosterone at all.

I asked him why is it then, that if that so many guys will get ED when running higher deca than test, yet when they increase the test dose their ED is cured. And he said that is because that type of ED is caused by competition at the DHT receptor, as guys are so accustom to running higher amounts of test (thus DHT) that the DHN doesn't quite 'hack it' for a while atleast.

He says you should come off testosterone for 3 weeks before starting a deca only cycle so you can let the estrogen leave your system and reselensitize your DHT receptors to having less DHT to work with, so when you introduce the DHN from deca, you'll be able to function sexually.

I asked him alot of questions. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to ask them.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My only and only issue with the way Taeian acts, is he acts like that way is the only way. No other way

You can't possibly get ED issues on deca alone, etc, etc

It has a cult like following who act aggressive and rude if God forbid you don't agree.

But I digress and Argon I'd love to see any additional info you have sir and ty for posting this.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm actually a member of the Facebook group and the theories are interesting but IDK if I'd ever want to test their theories.

I communicated with a knowledgeable member (not Taeian himself) in-depth yesterday while I was at work to find out exactly why/how this deca only or low test and deca method is supposed to work.

Here's what I took from it:

- Deca at 900mg + provides enough estrogen to not need to run testosterone.

- The DHN conversion, although weaker than DHT is strong enough to keep you performing sexually, once you get used to not being on testosterone for a while.

- If you want to run lower deca doses like 200-600, you'll need a prophylactic dose of testosterone, such as 50-100mg per week simply to keep your estrogen in range.

- The reason for the low test dose is because deca upregulates estrogen, so you can run a really small dose of test and have plenty of estrogen.

- The goal is to avoid AI as they are very bad for your health. Using test or TRT and having to depend on AI is not a healthy long term solution.

- Deca fulfills all other male functions of testosterone, but lacks estrogen at doses under 900mg. This is where the low dose test 50-100mg/wk OR low dose Dbol (say 15mg /day) comes into play.

Basically, these guys report good sexual function, lean bulks and no need for AI as they are controlling estrogen by limiting or not using testosterone at all.

I asked him why is it then, that if that so many guys will get ED when running higher deca than test, yet when they increase the test dose their ED is cured. And he said that is because that type of ED is caused by competition at the DHT receptor, as guys are so accustom to running higher amounts of test (thus DHT) that the DHN doesn't quite 'hack it' for a while atleast.

He says you should come off testosterone for 3 weeks before starting a deca only cycle so you can let the estrogen leave your system and reselensitize your DHT receptors to having less DHT to work with, so when you introduce the DHN from deca, you'll be able to function sexually.

I asked him alot of questions. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to ask them.

What he's failing to tell you is that it works "if it goes as planned".. Meh, not interested in these plans, theories or possibilities all based on wishful thinking..The endocrine society worldwide has found much greater and more reliable and effective methods compared to nandrolone only, for the "overwhelming majority of PED users globally, from the past, currently and potentially in the future" call this supratherapeutical dosages of test. Thanks for posting though, and good for you for asking a lot of questions. Nothing wrong with "listening" to the ideas and brainstorming of others.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive read this before, I would never try this because Im one of those guys that have experienced ED from deca. however, assuming this philosophy was true, why then would ED issues remain after stopping use of deca and using only test?

good post AC

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
I know a guy who went outside the box and ran a deca only cycle at 900-1000mg per week. I don't remember how long into his cycle, but at some point his titties began to lactate. He used to be on this forum, I'll search for his ID and see if I can get him to pop in and share his experience.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know a guy who went outside the box and ran a deca only cycle at 900-1000mg per week. I don't remember how long into his cycle, but at some point his titties began to lactate. He used to be on this forum, I'll search for his ID and see if I can get him to pop in and share his experience.

I think I remember who you're talkin about this was about 2 years ago.. if I remember correctly he scabbed the idea from the same Facebook group, or it was a YouTube video by Tony.. I might have the conversation saved in my archives.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think I remember who you're talkin about this was about 2 years ago.. if I remember correctly he scabbed the idea from the same Facebook group, or it was a YouTube video by Tony.. I might have the conversation saved in my archives.

Yep, that sounds like him

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, that sounds like him

I'm looking in my archives I believe I made a thread about this, and he chimed in.. let me see if I can find this thing.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
My only and only issue with the way Taeian acts, is he acts like that way is the only way. No other way

You can't possibly get ED issues on deca alone, etc, etc

It has a cult like following who act aggressive and rude if God forbid you don't agree.

But I digress and Argon I'd love to see any additional info you have sir and ty for posting this.

Yeah they are very defensive of their theories, lol. They basically look at testosterone cycles the same way we all view deca cycles- the leading cause of side effects. They put up a compelling argument and insist that it can work for most people if "dialed in".

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
What he's failing to tell you is that it works "if it goes as planned".. Meh, not interested in these plans, theories or possibilities all based on wishful thinking..The endocrine society worldwide has found much greater and more reliable and effective methods compared to nandrolone only, for the "overwhelming majority of PED users globally, from the past, currently and potentially in the future" call this supratherapeutical dosages of test. Thanks for posting though, and good for you for asking a lot of questions. Nothing wrong with "listening" to the ideas and brainstorming of others.

Yeah no prob bro. It's weird bc I guess I'd requested to join the group like a couple years ago and just for accepted. Someone had asked about test vs deca only and I mentioned that for the majority your gonna do better and feel better in testosterone. Of course a pseudo expert chimed in so instead of going back and forth I used it as an opportunity to get inside their head to see why they're so convinced you don't need testosterone.

The commonality that most of the members share is that they all say they get super bloated and red faced from using Testosterone, some even just on TRT react badly.

Taeian claims that 75% of men who run test cycles are balding and growing tits based on their Facebook photos. I was like wow this guy must be a narcissist or a megalomaniac or something. He's really out there.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive read this before, I would never try this because Im one of those guys that have experienced ED from deca. however, assuming this philosophy was true, why then would ED issues remain after stopping use of deca and using only test?

good post AC

Yeah their theories are very limited. When I asked about why guys get less sides when they run higher deca than test they didn't really have a good answer for it other than the DHT/DHN competition theory, which didn't really make sense.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah they are very defensive of their theories, lol. They basically look at testosterone cycles the same way we all view deca cycles- the leading cause of side effects. They put up a compelling argument and insist that it can work for most people if "dialed in".

Whats highlighted above, think about this for a moment. Not trying to sound too conservative here, there's a few good reasons why it's not a bright idea. Test/estro ratio issues have been identified and tackled a thousands times over with a better biomedical perspective, compared to this bludgeoning, steadfast ideology, this "theory" has no real staple resource for its information that is collected and put together in the sake of what, because it "could be done, if dialed in correctly"?

Someone could have a whole different set of issues on their hands and will the returns really be worth the trial and error? Deca only is not a protocol, it's merely a personal experiment with who's the lucky or "unlucky" bastard to enjoy the fruits of, deca only.. If it could provide those fruits. My Richard and my teets say, no dice for this guy.

Progesterone blockers do not help against gyno due to nandrolone decanoate (Tamox will)

The progesterone blocker RU486 does not help against gynecomastia - in short: gyno - by nandrolone decanoate or other 19-nor-androgens. You can deduce that from some older research by the pharmaceutical company Theramex.
Nandrolone decanoate converts to estradiol five times more difficult than testosterone. We have known this since the 1950s, when one of the researchers drew up the table below based on test tube studies. [1] 19-nor-testosterone is nandrolone.
z69M5Jd.gif

However, doping gurus know that steroids that are more difficult to convert into estradiol than testosterone, such as deca, can still cause gyno. And they also have an explanation for it. "These drugs sometimes work like progestagens," Nelson Montana writes, for example. [2] "They link to the progesterone receptor, and progesterone increases the breasts of women. It is therefore logical that progesterone-like steroids do the same for men. "
The solution, you would say, is the use of anti-progestagens such as RU486. This is the most powerful progesterone blocker on the market today and attaches so much importance to the progesterone receptor that it completely displaces progesterone. But years ago, Théramex discovered that progesterone blockers cannot prevent gyno due to 19-nor-androgens.
In a study published in 1995, the researchers tested the estrogenic effect of a series of progestagens, and included a set of derivatives of 19-nor-testosterone. Not so long ago [3] they have summarized the results from that research in the table below. The numbers indicate the estrogenic effect of 19-norT = nandrolone and NEL, NGM, LNG, NETA = nandrolone relatives. The table gives the estrogenic effect at two concentrations, and compares it with the estrogenic effect of estradiol. It is automatically set to 100.
X4RktnB.gif

As you can see, all androgens within the progestagens have an estrogenic effect. In some of them the effect exceeds that of estradiol. At extremely high concentrations, at least. The above involves tests with cells in a test tube, in which the researchers measured an enzyme that the cells started to produce after stimulating the estrogen receptor.
The researchers wondered what caused this estrogenic effect. [4] Did it have to do with the progesterone effect of the 19-nor drugs? To find out, they repeated the tests, but also put the RU486 progesterone blocker in the test tubes. They did the same with the anti-estrogen 4-hydroxy tamoxifen. The figure below shows what happens with the production of the enzyme. The 19-nor-androgen used was norethindrone.
bmEToSS.gif

As you can see, addition of the progesterone blocker did not affect the production of the enzyme. Progesterone activity therefore has nothing to do with the estrogenic effect of 19-nor-androgens. Addition of the anti-estrogen indeed reduced the production of the enzyme does .
The researchers repeated the tests with aminoglutethimide, a substance that is guaranteed to stop all aromatase. That had no effect. The estradiol effect therefore has nothing to do with aromatase.
dXpARGt.gif

But what causes the estrogenic effect? The researchers don't know. Not anymore, at least. In their 1995 publication, they suggest that it is caused by unknown metabolites of the androgens. In their more recent publication from 2003, however, they leave open the possibility that 19-nor-androgens can behave themselves as estrogens.
Anyway: the conclusion for athletes is clear. Anti-Prostegans do not help against Gyno by Deca. Antiestrogens such as tamoxifen do.
1. Kenneth Ryan. Biological Aromatization of Steroids. J. Biol. Chem., Feb, 1959; 234: 268 - 272.
2. Nelson Montana. Oh no! It's Gyno! What can you do about it? Testosterone Magazine via T-mag.com, nr 111, 30-6-2000.
2. J. Shields-Botella, I Duc, E. Duranti, F. Puccio, P. Bonnet, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. An overview of nomegestrol acetate selective receptor binding and lack of estrogenic action on hormone-dependent cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 87 (2003) 111-122.
3. J. Botella, E. Duranti, V. Viader, I. Duc, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. Lack of Estrogenic Potential or Progesterone-or 19-Nor-progesterone-derived Progestins as Opposed to Testosterone or 19-Nor-testosterone Derivatives on EndometrialIshikawa Cells. Steroid Biochem. Molec. Biol. Full. 55, no. 1, pp. 77-84, 1995.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Whats highlighted above, think about this for a moment. Not trying to sound too conservative here, there's a few good reasons why it's not a bright idea. Test/estro ratio issues have been identified and tackled a thousands times over with a better biomedical perspective, compared to this bludgeoning, steadfast ideology, this "theory" has no real staple resource for its information that is collected and put together in the sake of what, because it "could be done, if dialed in correctly"?

Someone could have a whole different set of issues on their hands and will the returns really be worth the trial and error? Deca only is not a protocol, it's merely a personal experiment with who's the lucky or "unlucky" bastard to enjoy the fruits of, deca only.. If it could provide those fruits. My Richard and my teets say, no dice for this guy.

Progesterone blockers do not help against gyno due to nandrolone decanoate (Tamox will)

The progesterone blocker RU486 does not help against gynecomastia - in short: gyno - by nandrolone decanoate or other 19-nor-androgens. You can deduce that from some older research by the pharmaceutical company Theramex.
Nandrolone decanoate converts to estradiol five times more difficult than testosterone. We have known this since the 1950s, when one of the researchers drew up the table below based on test tube studies. [1] 19-nor-testosterone is nandrolone.
z69M5Jd.gif

However, doping gurus know that steroids that are more difficult to convert into estradiol than testosterone, such as deca, can still cause gyno. And they also have an explanation for it. "These drugs sometimes work like progestagens," Nelson Montana writes, for example. [2] "They link to the progesterone receptor, and progesterone increases the breasts of women. It is therefore logical that progesterone-like steroids do the same for men. "
The solution, you would say, is the use of anti-progestagens such as RU486. This is the most powerful progesterone blocker on the market today and attaches so much importance to the progesterone receptor that it completely displaces progesterone. But years ago, Théramex discovered that progesterone blockers cannot prevent gyno due to 19-nor-androgens.
In a study published in 1995, the researchers tested the estrogenic effect of a series of progestagens, and included a set of derivatives of 19-nor-testosterone. Not so long ago [3] they have summarized the results from that research in the table below. The numbers indicate the estrogenic effect of 19-norT = nandrolone and NEL, NGM, LNG, NETA = nandrolone relatives. The table gives the estrogenic effect at two concentrations, and compares it with the estrogenic effect of estradiol. It is automatically set to 100.
X4RktnB.gif

As you can see, all androgens within the progestagens have an estrogenic effect. In some of them the effect exceeds that of estradiol. At extremely high concentrations, at least. The above involves tests with cells in a test tube, in which the researchers measured an enzyme that the cells started to produce after stimulating the estrogen receptor.
The researchers wondered what caused this estrogenic effect. [4] Did it have to do with the progesterone effect of the 19-nor drugs? To find out, they repeated the tests, but also put the RU486 progesterone blocker in the test tubes. They did the same with the anti-estrogen 4-hydroxy tamoxifen. The figure below shows what happens with the production of the enzyme. The 19-nor-androgen used was norethindrone.
bmEToSS.gif

As you can see, addition of the progesterone blocker did not affect the production of the enzyme. Progesterone activity therefore has nothing to do with the estrogenic effect of 19-nor-androgens. Addition of the anti-estrogen indeed reduced the production of the enzyme does .
The researchers repeated the tests with aminoglutethimide, a substance that is guaranteed to stop all aromatase. That had no effect. The estradiol effect therefore has nothing to do with aromatase.
dXpARGt.gif

But what causes the estrogenic effect? The researchers don't know. Not anymore, at least. In their 1995 publication, they suggest that it is caused by unknown metabolites of the androgens. In their more recent publication from 2003, however, they leave open the possibility that 19-nor-androgens can behave themselves as estrogens.
Anyway: the conclusion for athletes is clear. Anti-Prostegans do not help against Gyno by Deca. Antiestrogens such as tamoxifen do.
1. Kenneth Ryan. Biological Aromatization of Steroids. J. Biol. Chem., Feb, 1959; 234: 268 - 272.
2. Nelson Montana. Oh no! It's Gyno! What can you do about it? Testosterone Magazine via T-mag.com, nr 111, 30-6-2000.
2. J. Shields-Botella, I Duc, E. Duranti, F. Puccio, P. Bonnet, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. An overview of nomegestrol acetate selective receptor binding and lack of estrogenic action on hormone-dependent cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 87 (2003) 111-122.
3. J. Botella, E. Duranti, V. Viader, I. Duc, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. Lack of Estrogenic Potential or Progesterone-or 19-Nor-progesterone-derived Progestins as Opposed to Testosterone or 19-Nor-testosterone Derivatives on EndometrialIshikawa Cells. Steroid Biochem. Molec. Biol. Full. 55, no. 1, pp. 77-84, 1995.

Exactly their only real anecdotal evidence is that some of the golden era guys used to run deca and Dbol cycles. And I do notice when I've run higher deca than test I felt very moody even with AI and caber used. There is something inherently estrogenic in nature about nandrolone that can't be mitigated with AI, which is why the majority of people are probably better of running a select dosage of testosterone and keeping deca/npp relatively low in comparison.

IMO, there's a good reason the Camel Cult following is limited to a small Facebook group and not mainstream in the forums. There's a good reason the old school golden era cycles aren't used anymore.

I believe that there is a subset of men who, for whatever reason can't run testosterone effectively or comfortably, so they are desperate enough to try a deca only cycle and they fit in perfectly into the Camel Cults ideology. These guys probably feel like crap no matter what they run (hence their overly defensiveness) so to then the feeling of deca only isn't that bad.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah no prob bro. It's weird bc I guess I'd requested to join the group like a couple years ago and just for accepted. Someone had asked about test vs deca only and I mentioned that for the majority your gonna do better and feel better in testosterone. Of course a pseudo expert chimed in so instead of going back and forth I used it as an opportunity to get inside their head to see why they're so convinced you don't need testosterone.

The commonality that most of the members share is that they all say they get super bloated and red faced from using Testosterone, some even just on TRT react badly.

Taeian claims that 75% of men who run test cycles are balding and growing tits based on their Facebook photos. I was like wow this guy must be a narcissist or a megalomaniac or something. He's really out there.

They do have a point, you don't really NEED test, but biologically it would help keep a male healthy and functioning, as intended from creation. These guys are putting more efforts into a theory using a substances that has been synthesized by man, that is also traced in extremely, small amounts in humans, knocking Testosterone out of the picture (which has been there in dominance for Hundreds and thousands of years of evolution) and now all the sudden suggest, naaah, you don't need it..

You bring up a really interesting point how some people react badly. There's a perfectly good explanation for that. Exogenous testosterone is NOT our own, some people will react poorly to it, some having an immune (allergic like) response to certain esters but that's a different topic. Think of exogenous test like its a glove, it fits on your hand, it can move with your hand - like a hand - but it's not your real hand, yet the glove doesn't have a KEY "signature" trait to it, like finger prints.. These fingerprints I speak of is what our OWN natty test has, its an ability to send different chemical messages relaying different responses because its your own natty test. Think of people getting a transplant and a body rejecting it, because it's not theirs, some it can work for, some it will not.

Great topic Argon.. :twothumbs:

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Lokthan and TheComeback both did it

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some guys do well on Nandrolone solo but there is so much fake Nandrolone out there its hard to say how many are actually running test marked Deca. I have seen many many guys report sexual dysfunction on Nandrolone that I would really think about it before trying it.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm looking in my archives I believe I made a thread about this, and he chimed in.. let me see if I can find this thing.

His name is Lokthan. The log is in Gear Church’s sub forum. I believe at some point in the log he ended up introducing a low dose of test. But I’m not 100% on that. I believe the log started in 2017. It packed full of great info about this topic. But like you, I don’t think it’s it’s the best option. Can it be done? I assume yes, but again, like you said, everything goes as planned. But this is 2020, when does that ever happen lol?

Last edited:

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
His name is Lokthan. The log is in Gear Church’s sub forum. I believe at some point in the log he ended up introducing a low dose of test. But I’m not 100% on that. I believe the log started in 2017. It packed full of great info about this topic. But like you, I don’t think it’s it’s the best option. Can it be done? I assume yes, but again, like you said, everything goes as planned. But this is 2020, when does that ever happen lol?
I was thinking of a different thread, but the thread I was thinking of blends with Lokthan's. In or around that time frame I'm "almost" certain this protocol was the latest buzz, even much talk about it over at BOP. For goodness sake, I can't seem to find the other threads that I'm almost certain exist, or Lokthan's thread and other posts and some talk at BOP are all blending into one making my head is scrabbled eggs.. LOL
I recall "a thread" right here in the AAS section, of just maybe that was the thread and I'm lost in the sauce LOL.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking of a different thread, but the thread I was thinking of blends with Lokthan's. In or around that time frame I'm "almost" certain this protocol was the latest buzz, even much talk about it over at BOP. For goodness sake, I can't seem to find the other threads that I'm almost certain exist, or Lokthan's thread and other posts and some talk at BOP are all blending into one making my head is scrabbled eggs.. LOL
I recall "a thread" right here in the AAS section, of just maybe that was the thread and I'm lost in the sauce LOL.

You know? I think you’re right. I’m recalling someone else either doing this or having a discussion about it. I can’t remember though if it was before or after Lokthan’s log. I remember somewhere around that time it was a big discussion and quite a few people were interested in it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know? I think you’re right. I’m recalling someone else either doing this or having a discussion about it. I can’t remember though if it was before or after Lokthan’s log. I remember somewhere around that time it was a big discussion and quite a few people were interested in it.
This... I'm fixated on the fact that there's one more topic... I recall someone basing the topic off of one of Tony's videos.
It was a trend for the moment, this topic was flying across the panels like crazy

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My last though on this topic -

Removing Test is equivalent to removing a Bee from nature.

There's is simply no real upper hand advantage for people to run Nandrolone only at supratherapeutic dosages with shutting themselves down without exogenous T included. If anything a SARMS stack would be the next best thing if someone considered NOT using test, without any other AAS.

IMO I believe we should greatly consider that hormones especially testosterone are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..Depending on the hormones and the individuals metabolization ratio with the hormone they can/may make changes directly to a cell, by changing the genes that are activated, or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes, this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events, hormones/TESTOSTERONE have various biosynthetic pathways and nothing can simulate it or duplicate it, although some are synthesized to try and mimic however they can never play the role that testosterone has. Even at just a replacement dose, your body needs T in order to have proper Homeostasis.. Balances within the system and checks. Now removing something entirely is equivalent to removing a Bee from nature.

You'll see different effects that will vary greatly by individual instances, as genetics, age or even ethnicity (in some cases),
Hormones have various biosynthetic pathways occurring in the endorcrine,
some either or before reaching their target tissue
(to control plasma levels or active compounds),
or at times after termination of their actions (inactivation and elimination)..

However, many of hormones are metabolized within their target tissue,
in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response..

Always employ T even at a replacement level while you allow the other compounds to be the horse.

Removing T and using something else in place of, is like throwing some nice crispy bacon in the trash and trying to make some artificial synthetic bacon.. Why??? You love bacon right? well you endocrine loves T... Don't take your bodies bacon.

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Scroll up- TheComeback did deca solo too here

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some guys do well on Nandrolone solo but there is so much fake Nandrolone out there its hard to say how many are actually running test marked Deca. I have seen many many guys report sexual dysfunction on Nandrolone that I would really think about it before trying it.

I would almost just say don't even do it, lol... That's X # of weeks without your penis working you'll never get back!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score