• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Russia/Ukraine?

Biden said today they "expect Russia to invade this week".

What this means, is that the Biden Admin and CIA plan to launch a false flag to stage a Russian attack this week.

I really don't see Russia, which is already in a tough situation from sanctions due to Crimea, going out and just invading the entirety of Ukraine, especially if US leaders are riling people up over it.

It's bullshit lol. Putin isn't a moron.

I tend to agree

I really don't see Russia, which is already in a tough situation from sanctions due to Crimea, going out and just invading the entirety of Ukraine, especially if US leaders are riling people up over it.

It's bullshit lol. Putin isn't a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

I question everything these days....trust and verify.

Biden said today they "expect Russia to invade this week".

What this means, is that the Biden Admin and CIA plan to launch a false flag to stage a Russian attack this week.

Massive explosion rocks city of Donetsk in East Ukraine - RIA

A car is said to have exploded in the parking lot of Donetsk's main government building.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 48
Yeah. Cuz Putin is gonna blow up a couple cars in the parking lot so y’all know it’s game time.

how dumb are Americans ?

Edit: fine I'll be nicer 😁

Last edited:
Yeah. Cuz Putin is gonna blow up a couple cars in the parking lot so y’all know it’s game time.

how dumb are Americans ?

The Sheep spends its entire life, fearing the wolf.

Only to be eaten by the Sheperd.

NOW - Putin signs the decree that recognizes the independence of DPR and LPR regions. Separatist leaders are in the room.

JUST IN - Putin orders Russian armed forces to enter rebel territories in eastern #Ukraine for "peacekeeping operations."

How long to u think it will take china to does this in southeast asia with this president we have now ?

How long to u think it will take china to does this in southeast asia with this president we have now ?

Are you having a seizure?!

Get Shredded!
JUST IN - Germany suspends the approval process for the Russian-German $11 Billion Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline, Chancellor Scholz announced.

Scholz: "Certification has been stopped, which means Nord Stream 2 cannot go online."

55% of Germany's natural gas demand is met by Russia's Gazprom. Gas storage facilities in the country are currently only 31% full.

JUST IN - UK sanctions 5 Russian banks and multiple wealthy individuals in "first barrage," PM Boris Johnson says.

JUST IN - State Duma of the Russian Federation unanimously approved the ratification to recognize Donetsk and Luhansk regions in eastern #Ukraine as independent.

UPDATE - Russia says recognition of independence for areas in east Ukraine extends to territory now held by Ukrainian forces, AP reports.

I think what many Americans are missing is the reality of what is going on over there.

Now I personally know people in Ukraine and Russia at this very moment. And their description of what is happening is so much different from what the Biden Admin claims.

And the proof is in the pudding. The reality is what they are saying is true. And that the Biden admin is attempting to pursuade Americans of a lie.

First and foremost, the fact is, that much of the regions in the Ukraine in question are actually populated by Russians. This is not even up for debate, you can find this information anywhere if you fail to believe it

Next, Putin proved himself by the following:
<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Has Informed Leaders Of France & Germany He Intends To Recognize Republics Of Donetsk And Lugansk In Near Future

Source: tsarizm.com

NOW - Putin: Russia recognizes the independence of breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine.

@disclosetv
t.me/disclosetv/6994

NOW - Putin signs the decree that recognizes the independence of DPR and LPR regions. Separatist leaders are in the room.

@disclosetv
t.me/realx22report/6261

[url]https://t.me/disclosetv/7000

[/URL]The facts are that the Ukranians were launching the attack on the areas and the Russians were defending it.

Summary is that Putin has officially made Biden the laughing stock of the World. Yet again

Bidens lying about a "false flag" and the Peaceful treaty Putin just signed proves this.
If he wanted a battle or a war, or an invasion, he wouldn't have signed something

Notice the US, Biden clown show just put "Sanctions" on Russia, but months ago wouldn't even consider it?

Recall it was one of the first things Trump did when he was in Office

Did Putin or Russia have these issues when Trump was in Office???

Zero, Zilch. Those of you who can't understand this, simply cannot deny the reality of that.

And now look what our trusted FEDS have to say is going to happen. (SARCASM)

Exclusive: FBI Braces for Russian Cyber Attacks in US as Ukraine Tensions Rise

• An FBI report obtained by Newsweek has called on the U.S. private sector to be prepared for potential state-sponsored cyber attacks to be launched by Russia as tensions over Ukraine threaten to spill into an all-out conflict in Eastern Europe.
  • Russian APT actors have targeted a variety of U.S. and international critical infrastructure, including entities in the Defense Industrial Base, Healthcare and Public Health, Energy, Telecommunications, and Government Facilities Sectors,” the report said. “Finally, Russian malign influence actors have and continue to use social media accounts, overt and covert media connections, and message amplification to articulate narratives designed to exclude or isolate groups from one another.”

Using this logic- you believe Mexicans have taken over the Southern border.
So let them claim independence, and get funding from Pootin?
C'mon man- this dictator kills or imprisons his political opponents, wins elections by 99% majority, and has poisoned DOZENS of journalists AND THEIR KIDS trying to expose his brutality.
We can't let him take more ground. Biden derangement syndrome (BDS) is just as dumb as Trump derangement syndrome.
Its time to STAND AS ONE.
ALL LOVE, BROTHER!

I think what many Americans are missing is the reality of what is going on over there.

Now I personally know people in Ukraine and Russia at this very moment. And their description of what is happening is so much different from what the Biden Admin claims.

And the proof is in the pudding. The reality is what they are saying is true. And that the Biden admin is attempting to pursuade Americans of a lie.

First and foremost, the fact is, that much of the regions in the Ukraine in question are actually populated by Russians. This is not even up for debate, you can find this information anywhere if you fail to believe it

Next, Putin proved himself by the following:
<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Has Informed Leaders Of France & Germany He Intends To Recognize Republics Of Donetsk And Lugansk In Near Future
Source: tsarizm.com

NOW - Putin: Russia recognizes the independence of breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine.

@disclosetv
t.me/disclosetv/6994

@disclosetv
t.me/realx22report/6261

https://t.me/disclosetv/7000

The facts are that the Ukranians were launching the attack on the areas and the Russians were defending it.

Summary is that Putin has officially made Biden the laughing stock of the World. Yet again

Bidens lying about a "false flag" and the Peaceful treaty Putin just signed proves this.
If he wanted a battle or a war, or an invasion, he wouldn't have signed something

Notice the US, Biden clown show just put "Sanctions" on Russia, but months ago wouldn't even consider it?

Recall it was one of the first things Trump did when he was in Office

Did Putin or Russia have these issues when Trump was in Office???

Zero, Zilch. Those of you who can't understand this, simply cannot deny the reality of that.

And now look what our trusted FEDS have to say is going to happen. (SARCASM)

Exclusive: FBI Braces for Russian Cyber Attacks in US as Ukraine Tensions Rise

• An FBI report obtained by Newsweek has called on the U.S. private sector to be prepared for potential state-sponsored cyber attacks to be launched by Russia as tensions over Ukraine threaten to spill into an all-out conflict in Eastern Europe.
  • Russian APT actors have targeted a variety of U.S. and international critical infrastructure, including entities in the Defense Industrial Base, Healthcare and Public Health, Energy, Telecommunications, and Government Facilities Sectors,” the report said. “Finally, Russian malign influence actors have and continue to use social media accounts, overt and covert media connections, and message amplification to articulate narratives designed to exclude or isolate groups from one another.”

Using this logic- you believe Mexicans have taken over the Southern border.
So let them claim independence, and get funding from Pootin?
C'mon man- this dictator kills or imprisons his political opponents, wins elections by 99% majority, and has poisoned DOZENS of journalists AND THEIR KIDS trying to expose his brutality.
We can't let him take more ground. Biden derangement syndrome (BDS) is just as dumb as Trump derangement syndrome.
Its time to STAND AS ONE.
ALL LOVE, BROTHER!

Never said Putin was innocent, just that Biden Admin is lying about the current state of affairs

Ukraine is used by the US govt as a money laundering operation amongst other things. Think about Biden on film, talking about Bribing Ukraine.

Notice all of the Democrats children are all involved in Ukrane businesses? Biden, Pelosi, etc.

They're all corrupt and on the take

Ukraine and Russia were all part of the Soviet Union and that is the difference between comparing Mexico and the US. The Biden admin has given illegal aliens free passes, housing, welfare you name it sir so with all due respect, the comparision you are making is not a good one at all.

Biden has allowed the worst Border in the history of America to happen and that is the words of the head of the Biden DHS. Pretty sad when your own administration admits how horrible you are.

FMNrAkNXsAUryY6

I won't argue, here's my last one. And all respect bro- You've help me MANY times, and I appreciate it.
You CAN NOT claim land in another country, and then "defend" it.
YES Ukraine is a shithole, but they OVERWHELMINGLY left the USSR, and do NOT want ruled by Russia. We can't let Putin gain ground

Never said Putin was innocent, just that Biden Admin is lying about the current state of affairs

Ukraine is used by the US govt as a money laundering operation amongst other things. Think about Biden on film, talking about Bribing Ukraine.

Notice all of the Democrats children are all involved in Ukrane businesses? Biden, Pelosi, etc.

They're all corrupt and on the take

Ukraine and Russia were all part of the Soviet Union and that is the difference between comparing Mexico and the US. The Biden admin has given illegal aliens free passes, housing, welfare you name it sir so with all due respect, the comparision you are making is not a good one at all.

Biden has allowed the worst Border in the history of America to happen and that is the words of the head of the Biden DHS. Pretty sad when your own administration admits how horrible you are.

FMNrAkNXsAUryY6

I won't argue, here's my last one. And all respect bro- You've help me MANY times, and I appreciate it.
You CAN NOT claim land in another country, and then "defend" it.
YES Ukraine is a shithole, but they OVERWHELMINGLY left the USSR, and do NOT want ruled by Russia. We can't let Putin gain ground

I didn't take it as arguing at all and ya know I love ya :) I love the open and respectful debate and appreciate hearing your version

I'd be interested to hear more from your view.

I have some stuff I can post too, I just am otw out the door but be back later to chat

Thank you for your time as always :)

Good discussion guys....I enjoy the varied point of views. Thanks and keep the discussion going.

So there are two very different versions being reported...

CNNs version and then this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224-070802.png
    Screenshot_20220224-070802.png
    134 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20220224-070909.png
    Screenshot_20220224-070909.png
    201 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20220224-071112.png
    Screenshot_20220224-071112.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 18
Whether Russia had concerns of the Ukraine becoming part of NATO is irrelevant.

They are a sovereign country and can do as they please.

But the fact remains, they were not cleared anyway to be part of NATO and not any time soon.

Why? Bc NATO knew the impact.

So you attack another country Bc your CONCERNED?!? Wtf

Russia has already showed it’s hand with the Ukraine before… when they took Crimea due to the access to the Black Sea. No other Legitimate reason.

Russia will take this country. Bring back the USSR. It’s what they’re going for… sanctioning takes a long time.

They know after a few years, the sanctions will be eased and shit goes back to normal with their position stronger having this new land.

I only hope Ukraine makes them pay for every inch of land they steal.

Russia was probably on the fence until he spoke with Biden, then he had his decision. Old feeble senile man. Easy peasy

Back