• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

OXANDROLONE should be used at first 6 weeks or at last 6 weeks ?

agfitness

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi friends. In a cycle that involves (Testosteron Enanthate + Primobolan + Oxandrolone), Oxandrolone should be used at first 6 weeks or last 6 weeks?
Which one will be better. I think i'll use at first 6 weeks to prepare muscles more durable and clean but i also think that i'll be more defination.
I wanna create a nice clean bulk. Can you share your opinions with me please. Thanks dudes :winkfinger:

Hi friends. In a cycle that involves (Testosteron Enanthate + Primobolan + Oxandrolone), Oxandrolone should be used at first 6 weeks or last 6 weeks?
Which one will be better. I think i'll use at first 6 weeks to prepare muscles more durable and clean but i also think that i'll be more defination.
I wanna create a nice clean bulk. Can you share your opinions with me please. Thanks dudes :winkfinger:
This is not a bulking cycle for a male.
Are you female?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Are you female?

Why not? Some guys enjoy seeing all three of their feet when they look down.

Let’s get some pics of the people giving out advice, it’ll help the OP decide who to listen to.

Your diet is the number one factor in whether this is a cutting or bulking cycle. So this is a 12 week cycle then? I personally would run the anavar 10-12 weeks ramping the dose from 40mg to 60mg ED
Agreed completely. Diet is always most important! More important than any compounds you're running. It's the biggest thing I changed this go-round and I am staying lean and veiny on the gram of deca and 250mg Test I'm running. If my diet weren't on point I would be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man right now.

Wouldn't you say though that typically Primo would be used for strength only and not as a bulker. There are far better, and more economical choices to bulk with. I can't bulk on it, even with a Stay Puft diet. And throwing Var in there instead of dbol or drol makes it seem more like a cut than a bulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Let’s get some pics of the people giving out advice, it’ll help the OP decide who to listen to.
I'll play...currently on 1 gram Deca and 250mg Test. Nothing else, no AI, nothing. Coming up on my 7th week. Only up 3-4 lbs which I attribute to the low test for no bloating and to my diet and workout routines supplied by Tren2k. Only gaining lbm! 6'1 and 226 lbs.

I've used Primo up to 900mg and IMO it's not even close to a bulker. Amazing for strength! Not amazing for bulk. If you want to bulk you don't chose Primo and Var...unless OP is getting bad info from someone.

Pics taken 2 days ago. Don't think I look amazing by any means. But for just doing this as a hobby and having fun with it, I think I look ok.
f1f86fb3749745c60090943e22d554a3.jpg
a1f077652073d97bf3eca22d2898f1fe.jpg

Personally I like running orals at the end of the cycle. Essentially your pyramiding up your total AAS Mg's. 8-10 weeks in gains start to slow down, and then you throw in the oral and boom....you're gaining again. If you're going to run it at the beginning , I'd do like jersey devil said and start lower and ramp up the ox dose as the cycle goes on. Same basic idea

I'll play...currently on 1 gram Deca and 250mg Test. Nothing else, no AI, nothing. Coming up on my 7th week. Only up 3-4 lbs which I attribute to the low test for no bloating and to my diet and workout routines supplied by Tren2k. Only gaining lbm! 6'1 and 226 lbs.

I've used Primo up to 900mg and IMO it's not even close to a bulker. Amazing for strength! Not amazing for bulk. If you want to bulk you don't chose Primo and Var...unless OP is getting bad info from someone.

Pics taken 2 days ago. Don't think I look amazing by any means. But for just doing this as a hobby and having fun with it, I think I look ok.
f1f86fb3749745c60090943e22d554a3.jpg
a1f077652073d97bf3eca22d2898f1fe.jpg

My post wasn’t directed towards you, it was for macedog. He’s a fat fuck and shouldn’t be telling people what a bulking or cutting cycle is.

Thank you for contributing to my spank bank.

My post wasn’t directed towards you, it was for macedog. He’s a fat fuck and shouldn’t be telling people what a bulking or cutting cycle is.

Thank you for contributing to my spank bank.
Gotcha, I wasn't sure. Figured it had to be for me or him though since we were the only ones above.

Spank bank huh? I guess that's a little flattering. Ok maybe more than a little. Just don't jizz all over my picture.

Are you female?

Who told this? Are you OK? My cycle has Testo and Primo inside... They already help increasing size and Oxandrolone help cleaning fat looking.
Ok this is slower than other bulking cycles but more safe and clean cycle. I told about my cylcle to some Turkish National Fitness Champions and Master Trainers.
They approved it.

:jerkit:

Back