• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m 21. Pushing 200lbs. Been working out hard for 2 years. 1 years experience with SARMs and Pro-hormones. Just finished my first cycle. Not impressed. Sustanon 350 and Var for 12 weeks. Var for 8wk.

Really like the classic physique look. Goal is the shred up and see what muscle i really have then build from there with future cycles.

92e1f023-3840-4fed-834b-c42afe8832f3

21 years old????

Have you had bloodwork done showing test levels? Most 21 year olds could do some amazing transformation with just a good coach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you have a suggested lab? Because I have not. I’m new to the AAS world. But it’s a goal of mine to do a local show and smash competition in at least 2 years.

I can't figure out how to post photos I have an apple CPU its a bitch.

Hey you hit 10 post. You can now pm! I use the tapatalk app on my phone for years. I have no idea what the site look like anymore.

Negative on the upload

Thanks for the Tapatalk suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That worked

I feel like I need to cut. I’m just not sure what my next cycle should look like nor do I know what my caloric expenditure/ intake is accurately. Any tips?

Generally speaking I haven’t found an accurate way to gauge everything. Do you suggest a dexa to find resting metabolic?

The best thing to get bigger is eating. You get your diet and calories you need in you and train correctly I can 100% guarantee you will not need to touch any gear. I'm one to try to get guys to not touch gear until after 25.

Now saying that most dont listen. Soooo I will advise to run a test only cycle, sustanon, or other esters at 500mg a week. Depending on the ester will depend how often to pin. Be sure to have your pct and everything you need for your cycle. I dont think you did this but get bloodwork done before you start. It's cheap and you dont need to involve your doctor. You could do this now and know if your sustanon your taking is trash it not. Personally I have never heard of the brand you have. Doesn't mean its bunk though.

Generally speaking I haven’t found an accurate way to gauge everything. Do you suggest a dexa to find resting metabolic?

At 21 you should have a high amount of natural test, you shouldn't need PEDs but I'm not here to preach.

So 1st suggestion is to get bloodwork.

Provided all bloodwork comes back normal and within range, If your not adding muscle your either not enough enough or right, your not training hard enough, or your not resting enough.

As you gain more muscle your metabolic rate will increase. Building quality muscke takes time.
Get the basics down on nutrition and training and you will get better results if and when you ever decide to run a cycle.

How do you go about getting blood work done? Is there an affordable lab test I can buy. I’ll go today and post :)

So from my understanding building more muscle will make it so I can burn more calories which will make cutting easier in the long run? Is that what we’re getting at here?

Any nutritional tips?

I train 5-6 days a week have been doing light/moderate intensity on the cardio.

5-10set
5-12rep range on all muscle groups 2ce a week.
Besides core. I’ll sporadically do ab work maybe 3x a week for 10minutes.

Get Shredded!
Congrats! You managed to get gyno on a super simple first cycle. And you should have been “impressed”. But I bet your diet (not enough food) and training lacked.
You have a good base. Hire a coach, stay off the drugs and you’ll be impressed.

Lol. Nipples are just fine brotha.
I haven’t found any info on the lab the Sust is from so I need to get labs taken.

Anybody know of a coach in SoCal?

How do you go about getting blood work done? Is there an affordable lab test I can buy. I’ll go today and post :)

Depends on which state you live in.
Most you can order your own online. If you live in a state that requires a script, you can uses services like titan medical.

Lol. Nipples are just fine brotha.
I haven’t found any info on the lab the Sust is from so I need to get labs taken.

Lol is right! Anyone else see titties in the making?

You don’t need a coach local. Online works fine. Don’t confuse trainer and coach. They can be the same but many do one or the other.

Anybody know of a coach in SoCal?

Head a little further south and you will have to sit at coachcabos doorstep. He will open it daily and make grunting noises while sweeping dirt on you daily. Day 5 if you have not moved, show dedication, still alive and not blown away by one of their storms he MIGHT let you in and give you some Mexican water to begin training.

Lol is right! Anyone else see titties in the making?

You don’t need a coach local. Online works fine. Don’t confuse trainer and coach. They can be the same but many do one or the other.
I don't. It looks like that's just the way his pec hangs in this Pic.

There’s no tender tissue there. Like I said I think I have a pretty high BF% and I’m holding water. Using AI in this picture .5 adex every 3 days. Who knows if that’s real too. Hence why I’ve begun my journey on forums with people way more experienced than myself. Lol

Back