• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Muscle Gelz "Heal" review/log

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received a bottle of "Heal" from Muscle Gelz yesterday and I'm going to give a little review/log on how it preforms.

Heal is topical Bpc157 and tb500. I've had success with these peptides in the past healing a torn Sartorius muscle so I'm hopeful this will help with a nagging knee issue I've had for a good while.

If you want to go check out the product this link is HEAL – Muscle Gelz

I'll start use today when I wake up. I'll be using 8 pumps a day all at once after my shower in the morning. Directions say to apply to your upper body so I'll apply it there instead of directly onto the knee.

I know Bpc157 was thought to be localized while tb500 was thought to be systemic but, I'll go by the directions on the bottle to see how things go.
096f79c77096068d09cc4fc961aafb31.jpg
1fe9985c0cd067af657fc2ebfc8b0091.jpg

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice. Interested to see your results.

I got a bottle three days ago. Also my right knee.

Bugging me for awhile…

I am applying mine on the knee tho.

Good luck bro.

Hopefully this helps us both.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It will be nice to have an application site comparison between Monte and Augustine. I'm rooting for local, at the site of the pain.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Only if 84 can chime in...did I type that..shit
Z...

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks promising.

The only thing I see problematic is, there are 5mg of each peptide per bottle.

I guess it depends on how many pumps are in each bottle but, 250mcg of each once a day is a minimum amount where I've seen results in the past. 250mcg 2x a day was perfect which means administration at this dose, the bottle would last 10 days. At 250mcg it'll last 20 days which is what I'm assuming 8 pumps is.

I understand topical application is supposed to be very beneficial since it bypasses the liver but, I don't believe it's any more effective compared to IM locally. We'll see, but I have high expectations regardless.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Bro... how you feeling??

I am liking this stuff. My knee discomfort is vastly improved. Maybe 75% better. Pain was a 6/10 and now like a 2/10.

My wife was sharing it for her adductor pull. She also has been doing much better. Felt the best she has with her squatting this past weekend.

Definitely getting more when in stock again. Want to get some for my mom who has pain from arthritis. IDK if it will help with it or not but hopeful.

I give this stuff two thumbs up.

Hope you are having similar results!!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

I am liking this stuff. My knee discomfort is vastly improved. Maybe 75% better. Pain was a 6/10 and now like a 2/10.

My wife was sharing it for her adductor pull. She also has been doing much better. Felt the best she has with her squatting this past weekend.

Definitely getting more when in stock again. Want to get some for my mom who has pain from arthritis. IDK if it will help with it or not but hopeful.

Thanks man. I been watching closely too

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

So far no major changes but it's only been 6 days.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
So far no major changes but it's only been 6 days.

I am applying it directly to the area. Idk if it makes a difference or not.

Good luck. Hope it kicks in.

Can you say what’s wrong with your knee??

Mine is like soft tissue stuff. Not sure if you have arthritis or torn cartilage how much it will help.

Either way, getting for my mom to find out.

Peace

SF22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wish I grabbed a bottle of this when it was available. I got bilateral hand surgery coming up.

@GYMnTONIC Any spare you got laying around that you'd be willing to sell?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish I grabbed a bottle of this when it was available. I got bilateral hand surgery coming up.

@GYMnTONIC Any spare you got laying around that you'd be willing to sell?
None at all but it should be back in early June sir :)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Super interested, I'm wondering how this would work on tennis elbow?!?!?
My right elbow is fubar ATM..

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am applying it directly to the area. Idk if it makes a difference or not.

Good luck. Hope it kicks in.

Can you say what’s wrong with your knee??

Mine is like soft tissue stuff. Not sure if you have arthritis or torn cartilage how much it will help.

Either way, getting for my mom to find out.

Peace

Yeah the placement might be the issue. But, I did local injections with the combo with no long lasting success as well.

I do not know what the knee issue is. I haven't had it checked out because if its serious, it could effect my work and my insurance is through work so they could see it.

If I had to guess, it's a cartilage issue. My right knee was surgically repaired a few years back when a piece of cartilage was torn off the bone (the covering tissue on the bone itself where the ligament rides ) about the size of a half dollar.

I had bad swelling when that happened and this is more of a long term wear and tear issue I suspect. Even long periods of rest don't completely help.

On the up side, my left shoulder had been giving me issues and it seems to be improving a little bit.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed some improvement today during leg training with the knee. Overall it felt pretty good up until the end of the session when it started to ache a bit.

Considering it usually hurts during my warm ups, this is a good sign.

I'll continue to monitor the knee and I won't train legs until Wednesday (I train each body part every 4 days usually) so it'll have a bit of time to keep getting better if it's in fact getting better.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Knee feels better then usual today after leg day.

I was going to pick up anther bottle of HEAL so I could extend the treatment some but it's all sold out

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another update.

Knee is feeling much much better since starting the HEAL. I didn't notice any improvement the first week but since then, things have gradually gotten better each day...

It's not prefect yet, it never will be but, I'm not struck with pain on any day besides the day of training post workout.

My left medial delt was also giving me issues that started a couple days before I got the HEAL and it is almost completely back to normal. Today's push session went well and although I could feel a little instability on DB press, it was good on everything else even side laterals that I haven't been able do use a full range on motion on since the tweak a couple weeks back.

I'm a believer and I'll be getting a second bottle as soon as it's available.

My dosing, 7 pumps once a day after the last shower I take. That came out to 210mcg per day with the math wes figured out.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Extremely interested in this stuff. Hope it works.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another update.

Knee is feeling much much better since starting the HEAL. I didn't notice any improvement the first week but since then, things have gradually gotten better each day...

It's not prefect yet, it never will be but, I'm not struck with pain on any day besides the day of training post workout.

My left medial delt was also giving me issues that started a couple days before I got the HEAL and it is almost completely back to normal. Today's push session went well and although I could feel a little instability on DB press, it was good on everything else even side laterals that I haven't been able do use a full range on motion on since the tweak a couple weeks back.

I'm a believer and I'll be getting a second bottle as soon as it's available.

My dosing, 7 pumps once a day after the last shower I take. That came out to 210mcg per day with the math wes figured out.

How do you feel?
So far from your experience, do you think it would assist with my tennis elbow? The use of heavy duty power tools at work is keeping my elbow fricken wrecked..

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thought I had posted this here -

I recently finished a bottle of this trying to help a knee injury I've been dealing with for a couple years now. Have never had it diagnosed but, it's painful and has gotten a little better in the past but, comes right back after a brutal leg day. 2 years now I think.

7 pumps a day. I started administering on the shoulder but moved to site of injury after a few days.

Noticeably better after half a bottle, almost completely normal after an entire bottle. Going to pick up anther one unless admin wanted to send me a continuous supply

It's the real deal.

To note, I had a shoulder tweak right before starting this, it's back to Normal as well.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do you feel?
So far from your experience, do you think it would assist with my tennis elbow? The use of heavy duty power tools at work is keeping my elbow fricken wrecked..
It could yes. I feel better but, the injury will return I'm sure.

I would need a long long course of the bpc/tb to fix the issue completely