• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Lab reviews

I'm a repeat customer and never had any issues. Few days ago I placed an order, funds transferred, but later told most of my order wasn't in stock. Monster was great in rectifying the situation and communication was almost immediate after each reply. Can't say enough good things about this company.

Monster is as good as it vets, time after time, after time..... Zero issues, going on 5+ years now!
BigEZ.....Excellent Rep.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Monster is GTG with me on multiple orders. BIGEZ is a great rep. I’ll have a new cycle log with Monster gear coming in next week. I’ll include bloodwork as I go. Just giving these guys a shout out here. 💪

I just wanted to give mad props to Monster. My first order had some issues that were totally my fault. I reached out, and they were more than understanding and patient with me. All communication was excellent and quick. I got my package delivered today. Thanks Monster for understanding, and I look forward to future orders with you.

I just wanted to give mad props to Monster. My first order had some issues that were totally my fault. I reached out, and they were more than understanding and patient with me. All communication was excellent and quick. I got my package delivered today. Thanks Monster for understanding, and I look forward to future orders with you.
We appreciate you!

Monster is GTG with me on multiple orders. BIGEZ is a great rep. I’ll have a new cycle log with Monster gear coming in next week. I’ll include bloodwork as I go. Just giving these guys a shout out here. 💪
Thank You!!!

Get Shredded!
IMG_3666.jpegJust wanted to drop a quick pic of my first order with MML. I’ve been around these forums since 2009 and it’s been a minute but shoutout to rep @BIGEZ for the lightening fast communication and help with my order. T/A was <5 days. Communication goes a long way in this business and I was more than happy with

View attachment 91520Just wanted to drop a quick pic of my first order with MML. I’ve been around these forums since 2009 and it’s been a minute but shoutout to rep @BIGEZ for the lightening fast communication and help with my order. T/A was <5 days. Communication goes a long way in this business and I was more than happy with
Thank you!

Guessing this is a good thread to post on...

It's been about 3yr since I've pinned anything, or was serious about lifting. A few months back decided to bust into some Test C/E 400 that I'd been sitting on. Only pinning .3ml 1xWk while I try to shed a few LBs and get back into the swing of things.

Gave it some time and had bloods last week. My normal range is ~300 and this tiny ass .3ml has me boosted to almost 1100 (test was taken 4 days post). That's pretty awesome IMO. Really looking forward to what this blend is capable of a couple months down the road.

Guessing this is a good thread to post on...

It's been about 3yr since I've pinned anything, or was serious about lifting. A few months back decided to bust into some Test C/E 400 that I'd been sitting on. Only pinning .3ml 1xWk while I try to shed a few LBs and get back into the swing of things.

Gave it some time and had bloods last week. My normal range is ~300 and this tiny ass .3ml has me boosted to almost 1100 (test was taken 4 days post). That's pretty awesome IMO. Really looking forward to what this blend is capable of a couple months down the road.
Keep up the good work brother! We appreciate you!

Been off for the better part of a year. Ready to hit it with the new powerlifting gym in my remodeled basement!
Just put in for Mutant & Superdrol from Monster
💪 Welcome back! Send me your order number, I'll escalate and personally send tracking!

I've let life get in the way of my lifting the past few months. I just placed an order to get me jump started for the new year.

Currently logging some of monsters products right now feel free to stop by 💪

Back