• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Max’s log

You killed it brother. Do the work and get the results. Now enjoy that fried chicken, you deserve it.

Lookin solid bro, nice placements.

Congratulations and looking forward to your next experiment!
Me too. HRT for a few until bloods
Nice work Max! Did you crossover and do Classic at all? Very nice job for first show!!
I didn’t but, I am gonna focus on Classic. I did. It enjoy not being able to pose how I like. I loved it but I want to show the full package. The classic poses are what I am used to. Thanks a lot, you inspired me to do so!
Max
Congratulations brother! Pumped for you Max
Thanks SF! We shall do this together
My brother, you did absolutely outstanding man, enjoy the rebound with packing it back on.
You absolutely killed it man, and believe it when I tell you that everyone here knew that you would!!
Vision, thanks so much! I appreciate all you guys ! Hoping to crossover and bulk for a while! I will still compete to get more practice!
Isn’t it an amazing experience? You’ll be itching to get back on stage now. Very proud of you bro, you killed it!
Already am ! Totally Addictive! I appreciate the support Zepp
Great job man, physique is looking awesome :)
Thank you so much. You helped me a lot and I appreciate it bigtime. Can’t wait for more
Way to go and congratulations. Like Vision said, we all knew you'd do well.
Can’t wait for some Multitasking action
Congrats bro!,
Thx Red! It was awesome!
You killed it mayn
Thx jolter!! Appreciate the support
Well done Max, congrats!!
Thank you wesley ! Time to bulk the F*** Up!!
You killed it brother. Do the work and get the results. Now enjoy that fried chicken, you deserve it.
I am eating like an animal!
Lookin solid bro, nice placements.
Thx Seattle! Time to grind
Fuck yea max!!!
Fuck Yes Indeed! You guys rock! Competition is addicting , be ready !! Lo
giphy.gif

Max

Yeah you got a killer classic physique. You will do better than me in that class for sure!

Lmao! The judges told me I definitely need to switch. So I am listening! I am already training , all the bad food(good good) I ate...omg! Can’t wait to compete again. Definitely gonna take some time and build my total base and weight back. I am soooo hungry!! Food Not going through me so well! Lol! Get sick ; so I am back to clean foods! Sugar makes me drowsy at F***! Avoiding that for now! Thanks Killion

Max

Sorry it took so long, finally got my phone back.
Appreciate it everyone! I got first place in both true novice& Novice and third place in Open Overall. I definitely enjoyed it, learned I need to definitely do classic physique, the posing in physique needed to be better, for sure . I love classic physique posing! Oh well, it was Rad and I met a ton of people.....chicks , lol . Already hitting the gym !!
3ef590658ffb1f3c4c7b36f529b1193b.png

Time to put the weight back on ! Thanks to everyone who helped get me through my first time! !

Max

Congrats bro! Awesome accomplishment. We are very proud of you You made great progress can’t wait to see you progress more in the coming years! Again Congrats!

Congrats bro! Awesome accomplishment. We are very proud of you You made great progress can’t wait to see you progress more in the coming years! Again Congrats!

Thanks Durro! I appreciate it from a long timer ! Looking forward to more Ass too

Max

3240d3eb37fd99b568f13f7fcc3db106.plist

Hit the gym!

Max

Congrats brother !
You placed great especially just losing your virginity but like vision said we all knew you would. You put in the work and dedication that is needed and reaped the rewards !!
No doubt you will do nothing but climb the charts now you are in.
Keep on keepin on

Congrats brother !
You placed great especially just losing your virginity but like vision said we all knew you would. You put in the work and dedication that is needed and reaped the rewards !!
No doubt you will do nothing but climb the charts now you are in.
Keep on keepin on

Thank you dale, it means a lot! I am far from finished and just getting started! It was a great experience and kinda showed me where I need to be. It is all worth it to me and I love the sport even more. Time to upgrade! MaxSys 2.1
Classic for sure. Gonna be a long process but, I am soo down

Max

Congrats Max and now you should be called Mad Max, LOL.

Next time you'll demolish the competition...ask KB12 how he did it lol.

Bet your new log should be: Mad Max's quest for total domination :)

Last edited:
Going to be sharing any stage pics Max?

Absolute destroyer man, congrats on this accomplishment. We’ve got some great fucking physiques here at ASF; Monte, Killion, Train Wreck, SamGraves, just to name a few, and of course yourself. I’m just glad to be a member here to learn from you men can’t wait to see what’s in store for your future brother!

Great job Max! I expected no less from you. Enjoy the down time and then back to the grind. Congratulations and it’s just up from here.

Absolute destroyer man, congrats on this accomplishment. We’ve got some great fucking physiques here at ASF; Monte, Killion, Train Wreck, SamGraves, just to name a few, and of course yourself. I’m just glad to be a member here to learn from you men can’t wait to see what’s in store for your future brother!

We do indeed! Vincentino is one of the best....you forgot!? ! Your a beast! I learn from you all and hopefully Vice versa. We do have a nice amount of new & old competitors. I feel lucky! !!

Max

Get Shredded!
Great job Max! I expected no less from you. Enjoy the down time and then back to the grind. Congratulations and it’s just up from here.

Hells Yeah! I am training & eating. Gonna concentrate on my Big Lifts!

Max

1c452ab4bfec2b05cee657683b8b9f66.plist

Carnitas Dinner! ! It was delicious! Watched “Wrath of Man” w Jason Statham. It was okay, wanted more action& killing but decent .

Max

Awesome job Max. There wasn't anyone here that had a doubt you would do well. Great job brother.

Sorry it took so long, finally got my phone back.
Appreciate it everyone! I got first place in both true novice& Novice and third place in Open Overall. I definitely enjoyed it, learned I need to definitely do classic physique, the posing in physique needed to be better, for sure . I love classic physique posing! Oh well, it was Rad and I met a ton of people.....chicks , lol . Already hitting the gym !!
3ef590658ffb1f3c4c7b36f529b1193b.png

Time to put the weight back on ! Thanks to everyone who helped get me through my first time! !

Max
Fuck yeah dude congrats

Thanks big dawg. Aside from myself, I agree. Push50 putting in work and changing weekly too

Back