• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I feel like we're just complaining. Nothing is going to get better without massive bravery and bloodshed. The system is fully corrupt. There is no remedy within the system. So who wants to be Robespierre?

Actors should NOT be allowed to vote. Period.

I will do my part to never forget or allow those who denigrated those of us who were just being cautious by not jumping on the “vaccine” bandwagon.
I can sit here and instantly recall no less than five conversations with pompous cunts telling me how wrong I was for even thinking these very things that have slowly been unearthed as factual.
I hope everyone never ever allows these people, yes the majority, to get away with this hideous behavior by allowing them to sweep it under the rug.
That twitter video enrages me because I remember well, living it in real time.
Sadly two of my close friends who pushed this vax on people and called those not getting it "stupid"

Died from the vaccine. One had a stroke within 24 hours of his Booster and the other, she died within a few weeks of a heart attack (clot related). She left behind 3 kids

I'm furious that they were fooled, bc I love them. I want Fraudci and the others to face the death penalty.

"Wesley, you are a religious person, you shouldnt say such things." First of all, I found God bc I needed him most. I'm alot worse and have done alot of illegal shit in my life (not neccesarily immoral) more then a normal person. I'm happy I found God and try to be a better person but nevertheless I believe in eye for an eye. I also feel that we need to cleanse the Earth of evil. Fraudci and those behind this are evil.

Love me or hate me, that is my belief and I am not afraid to say it.

13x19_frame_6d9018c3-23f6-492e-a648-edce547cb149_grande.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly two of my close friends who pushed this vax on people and called those not getting it "stupid"

Died from the vaccine. One had a stroke within 24 hours of his Booster and the other, she died within a few weeks of a heart attack (clot related). She left behind 3 kids

I'm furious that they were fooled, bc I love them. I want Fraudci and the others to face the death penalty.

"Wesley, you are a religious person, you shouldnt say such things." First of all, I found God bc I needed him most. I'm alot worse and have done alot of illegal shit in my life (not neccesarily immoral) more then a normal person. I'm happy I found God and try to be a better person but nevertheless I believe in eye for an eye. I also feel that we need to cleanse the Earth of evil. Fraudci and those behind this are evil.

Love me or hate me, that is my belief and I am not afraid to say it.

Fvf7gCEXgAI4fMA

ICAN Attorney Aaron Siri's Keynote Presentation To Non-Profit React19 Representing 30,000+ COVID-19 Vaccine-Injured Americans

KEYNOTE-AT-A-GLANCE

•The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 eliminated the ability to sue vaccine makers for vaccine injuries, thus removing class action lawyers, liability attorneys, and the market forces that ensure product safety for every other product.

•The FDA, CDC, and NIH are not only responsible for safety but also responsible for the promotion of vaccines. These two incentives are diametrically opposed and create a complete conflict of interest that differs from other government regulators.

•The pharmaceutical industry directly funds the FDA and CDC. NIH scientists profit from pharmaceutical patents. The top executives go back and forth between the pharmaceutical industry and health regulators because the promotion mission of regulators has completely overtaken their safety function. The regulator's mission is completely in line with the promotion of pharmaceutical products.

•A 2000 Congressional Report concluded that an "overwhelming majority of members" of the CDC and FDA vaccine committees, ACIP and VRBPAC, "have substantial ties to the pharmaceutical industry."

•Dr. Peter Marks, the head of the vaccine division of the FDA, put out promotional videos on COVID-19 vaccine boosters before they were approved by the FDA. He views himself as a pharmaceutical company partner and promoter, not a regulator.

•Maddie de Garay was 1 of 1,131 children in Pfizer's clinical trial for children aged 12-15. She went to the emergency room hours after her second shot and is now in a wheelchair using a feeding tube. In the internal report submitted to the FDA, the principal investigator paid by Pfizer says that he didn't "feel" like the vaccine caused Maddie's injury and the FDA agreed with his assessment without further inspection.

•The CDC's internal analysis of the vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS) released by FOIA shows 770 different adverse event safety signals. Over 500 have a larger safety signal than myocarditis or pericarditis.

•The CDC's V-Safe system with 10 million COVID-19 vaccinated Americans released by FOIA shows 7.7% of people reported needing medical care after a COVID-19 vaccine. 70% of those were hospitalized, emergency room, or urgent care. The CDC previously used an incomplete set of this data to publish around 20 studies saying that the COVID-19 vaccines were safe until they were legally forced to release the full data-set.

•What happens when you tell the pharmaceutical industry that they can sell their products no matter what injury they cause without any fear of financial repercussions?

•What happens when the pharmaceutical industry goes 37 years unchecked by market forces and unchecked by regulatory health authorities?

@KanekoaTheGreat

So this is the plan how they will explain vaccine deaths.

"Climate change".

Dumbest creatures on Earth to come up w this crap but even worse are those who believe it. Imbeciles. Screenshot_20230520-174114-769.png

So this is the plan how they will explain vaccine deaths.

"Climate change".

Dumbest creatures on Earth to come up w this crap but even worse are those who believe it. Imbeciles. View attachment 92805
Are they fat leftists taking up my beach space?

I remember someone quoting a retracted study here. We have been in a propaganda machine for years.

Over 300 COVID-19 Papers Withdrawn for Not Meeting Standards of Scientific Soundness

“Even prestigious journals such as the Lancet were publishing those articles.

One of Lancet’s studies even caused both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the national government to stop the comprehensive testing of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness against COVID-19.

The extensive Lancet study, allegedly based on research fraud, said that the drug increased the risk of heart arrhythmia and mortality for COVID-19 patients.”

Full Article: Over 300 COVID-19 Papers Withdrawn for Not Meeting Standards of Scientific Soundness

@ChiefNerd

CONFIRMED - WHO will take up the European Union (EU) system of digital COVID-19 certification to "establish a global system that will help facilitate global mobility and protect citizens across the world from on-going and future health threats."

HPpXsfvA

NEW - WHO is reportedly adopting the EU system behind digital vaccine passports to "better protect citizens" and "make travel easier" globally during the next pandemic, according to the EU Commission.

Fx3big3WwAAogs-

Pretty sure Jesus taught tolerance and forgiveness.

Neither one exists here with you “Christians”.

It’s your way or no way.
I'm a Christian. But probably a pretty bad one. I do wish to improve.

I became a Christian, and I've said it before bc my stupid ass needs God the most. I don't need God bc I'm superior to others, its bc I am inferior.
I forgive well but when someone actively and persistently does something absurd, like the Biden admin and Democrats. Then yeah I have no tolerance.

If someone makes repeated missteps, these are not "mistakes."

So yeah I'm not Jesus Christ. I'm imperfect.

Atheists and others who hate religion commonly expect a "Christian" to be perfect. That in itself is ridiculous.

Many Christians I know changed or Altered their lives but previous engaged in some pretty shady things.

Me as a Christian. I believe and have faith that God exists and is the creator of the World. As a person, I can be a fucking asshole and I do know that. I can be cool too. Depends on what side u get me on.

In terms of politics. Yeah I'm an intolerant prick. But, many people will side w my intolerant views.

You can pray for me Tommy to improve. That day may come
..it's not here yet.

mRNA vaccines make IgG4 Antibodies which suppress the immune system causing covid reinfections, chronic infections, autoimmune diseases and cancer.

I’m pretty sure that would make zero difference.
But I’ll offer support whenever I can Wes.
Sir prayer works.

I have seen it firsthand work.it requires faith. You must believe in it.

It's kinda like confidence.

I have my own personal saying "make it happen"

If you believe in something it can and will come true.

I'd love to have you pray for my success. I mean that 🙏💪💪
I absolutely know God is listening and hears you. IMG_20230604_214305_387.jpg

Trump wants to probe vax injury??? This is a curveball I wasn't expecting.

Trump wants to probe vax injury??? This is a curveball I wasn't expecting.
Trump is badass.

Love that man.

He's telling us that he already knows that BigPharma and the vaccines are to blame.

Sadly bc half of Americans are retarded , he can't come out and say it.

He has had the Pentagon and the Military at his fingertips. He knows it all. And the imbeciles will claim Trump is dumb, when the World's best and smartest are the ones who are actually informing him of the information.

I said for 10 years SIDS was caused by vaccines.

People used to laugh at me.

The only ones laughing are like 3 imbeciles on ASF.

I absolutely am 100% positive we are going to see evidence that vacci es cause SIDS. Many other ailments and is 100% related to Autism.

Even when it's revealed the 🤡🤡s will still get them. Hell some of you fools are still getting triple boosted and wearing masks still. I'm not gonna "judge" ya. Just tell ya, you're a moron.

No offense 😜😜😜

So incredibly unbelievable. The first thing they ask is if you’ve been vaccinated. I know because the question morphed from “Have you been vaccintaed?” which I replied in the affirm, to “Have you had the COVID vaccine?”.
Someone caught on to us and the “Answer the question asked.” thing.
Like now, the statement prospective employers ask is “Must provide proof of covid vaccine.” OK, I have that.

So incredibly unbelievable. The first thing they ask is if you’ve been vaccinated. I know because the question morphed from “Have you been vaccintaed?” which I replied in the affirm, to “Have you had the COVID vaccine?”.
Someone caught on to us and the “Answer the question asked.” thing.
Like now, the statement prospective employers ask is “Must provide proof of covid vaccine.” OK, I have that.
Ahhh but must you prove the existence of the covid vaccine… or must you prove you’ve been injected with the covid vaccine.

If it just says “must provide proof of covid vaccine” just print off an article talking about how Pfizer and Moderna have created the first covid vaccine in 2020…

Back