• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Ahh.. No real answer I see
There’s actually enough info out there already that proves that “vaccine” is ineffective. Not to mention several folks that’s I personally know that have had adverse effects from it and a couple elderly folks that all of a sudden died from blood clots. I really found it odd that they both passed due to blood clots within a 5-8 week time period from getting said vaccine. So my question to you sir is what good is a “vaccine” when 1. It doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus 2. It doesn’t prevent the spreading of the virus 3. Has thousands of accounts of adverse effects

Ahh.. No real answer I see
Ahh... the circle of life

kilsong: you guys are all idiots, I'm never coming back here again I'm sick of the same conversations that I have nothing productive to say in
anyone: posts direct reply to a message from kilsong which he referred to Trump in
a few hours pass
kilsong: I wasn't watching from afar and you guys are still idiots. Trump blah blah something or other inferred.

Ahh... the circle of life

kilsong: you guys are all idiots, I'm never coming back here again I'm sick of the same conversations that I have nothing productive to say in
anyone: posts direct reply to a message from kilsong which he referred to Trump in
a few hours pass
kilsong: I wasn't watching from afar and you guys are still idiots. Trump blah blah something or other inferred.
Omg babe.. . U gotta find a way to relax over there.
It's just me.. Uncle Kil...
Settle down...
Wow.. I really impacted your day I see.
I'm never even here.
Aww

Omg babe.. . U gotta find a way to relax over there.
It's just me.. Uncle Kil...
Settle down...
Wow.. I really impacted your day I see.
I'm never even here.
Aww
LOL settle? That was just entertainment... you greatly overestimate your power to annoy ;)

Welcome back Unc

Lol! Not a single mention of vaccination.

we all knew it was happening, it may get exposed but nothing will happen, government does nothing
Government does nothing? They literally pushed this shit on purpose… lol I’d say they’ve done enough. Killed alot of people with both the manufacture of the disease and the mandating of the “cure”

The government did quite enough

What I will add is this.

I'm not anti vaxx. Im def anti covid vax.

I was anti flu shot based on my experiences in the medical field.. a lot of others are too...

But bc of this covid vaxx, now overall trust in ALL vaccines is at an all time high.

So now a lot of everyday people who were on the fence are gonna be hesitant to get any Vaxxed or normal vaccinations.

Besides this new vaccination schedule for babies is incorrect in my view. You don't give a baby 4,5,6 vaccines irregardless if those vaccines are safe and effective.

There are carrier compounds and heavy metals and in a baby, some babies cannot metabolize that much.. therefore it is toxic.

It needs to be spread out way way better.

Also now we know SIDS was just based on vaccines. They've been hiding it for years.

There's a lot of questions, is autism related to vaccinations.

How much they have lied and committed fraud at this point, I won't be surprised if we see that as true eventually.

FDA and CDC should be completely dismantled.

What I will add is this.

I'm not anti vaxx. Im def anti covid vax.

I was anti flu shot based on my experiences in the medical field.. a lot of others are too...

But bc of this covid vaxx, now overall trust in ALL vaccines is at an all time high.

So now a lot of everyday people who were on the fence are gonna be hesitant to get any Vaxxed or normal vaccinations.

Besides this new vaccination schedule for babies is incorrect in my view. You don't give a baby 4,5,6 vaccines irregardless if those vaccines are safe and effective.

There are carrier compounds and heavy metals and in a baby, some babies cannot metabolize that much.. therefore it is toxic.

It needs to be spread out way way better.

Also now we know SIDS was just based on vaccines. They've been hiding it for years.

There's a lot of questions, is autism related to vaccinations.

How much they have lied and committed fraud at this point, I won't be surprised if we see that as true eventually.

FDA and CDC should be completely dismantled.

I think this is exactly how a lot of people feel. They just never say it. Or have felt the need to say it until now.

If nothing else, the past couple of years have exposed the enormous corruption inside every government agency and institution in existence. All of them.

The greatest fears of our founding fathers have come to pass.

The only ones who don't understand this are stupid flaming libtardz, who have become supporters of the omnipotent State.

Get Shredded!
When trying to put a positive spin on the covid vaccine the sheeple always point out how effective the flu vaccine is. Problem is everyone I know that gets the flu vaccine gets sick anyway. It may reduce symptoms or not, no way of knowing for sure but it seems like a waste to me. Ive never had the shot and never get sick even when others around me are.

When trying to put a positive spin on the covid vaccine the sheeple always point out how effective the flu vaccine is. Problem is everyone I know that gets the flu vaccine gets sick anyway. It may reduce symptoms or not, no way of knowing for sure but it seems like a waste to me. Ive never had the shot and never get sick even when others around me are.
Exactly. I'm fortunate my health care facilities don't mandate the flu vaccine, they encourage it but I just sign a waver. No interest in it and def not the Covid V.

Actually sir the stats show the flu had an effectiveness rate of 10% or less.

I worked in the medical field and was saying since about 2005 that the flu vax was spreading the flu.

People called me a conspiracy theory....except everything I said was true.

It's not hard to be correct when all ur doing is telling truth.

NEW - Biontech/Pfizer's mRNA vaccine approval may have been based on incorrect documentation, WELT reports. There are increasing doubts about the data from the pivotal phase 3 study. Pfizer dodges the allegations and refuses a review.

MORE - "EMA e-mails obtained by WELT reveal that the FDA, the British MHRA, and the EMA had already agreed on the timing of the approval [of the vaccines] before they even had a chance to look at the Pfizer documents."

fAgUwTic

Back