• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
The crazy part is even though they know it's ineffective and lethal today the CDC added it to the annual schedule for adults and kids.

This is population control.
This is probably what I will get divorced over. And possibly arrested.

Omg I'm so shocked by this 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄FB_IMG_1677595314362.jpg

Recall how Trump always pronounced it...

The CHY- NA virus.

Anyone think his Intel was wrong. I don't.FB_IMG_1677596546361.jpg

I think I’ve been taking different cartel drugs than he means

I don't get surprised too often, but it was surprising to see Stewart say this. :unsure:
He’s only 4 years late.

Stewart is catering to public opinion as to not lose his credibility completely when the pendulum swings. Which is will. He sees that.

They’re ramping up.

Attachments

• AE011B56-D00B-4642-913B-752C041010B5.jpeg
    AE011B56-D00B-4642-913B-752C041010B5.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 18
NEW - Andrey Botikov, one of the creators of the Russian Sputnik V Covid vaccine, was killed in Moscow.

BGNW3Kvw

TruST tHe SciEnCe! In FaUcI wE tRuSt!Screenshot_20230303-213829-379.png

New maline substack confirming everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the funny thing (I dont mean funny like humorous)
This is their new claim, "errors, mistakes or bad guidance"

BULL F*** S***.
This was 1000000000% intentional and planned.
Don't you assholes piss on our backs and tell us its raining and expect us to believe these lies.
Time for public hangings to return.

the timing of mainstream media now reporting on lab leak theory may be true seems oddly timed with Biden shooting down ballons and tensions rising between us and China, do you think they are prepping us for a conflict with China. Blaming them for covid would be a good way to get enough people to be onboard with us taking action

the timing of mainstream media now reporting on lab leak theory may be true seems oddly timed with Biden shooting down ballons and tensions rising between us and China, do you think they are prepping us for a conflict with China. Blaming them for covid would be a good way to get enough people to be onboard with us taking action
They’re just painting China in bad light all the way around.
But, seriously bro, being ex military like me, we both know conflict with China will never happen here or in China.

They’re just painting China in bad light all the way around.
But, seriously bro, being ex military like me, we both know conflict with China will never happen here or in China.
thinking this is more for proxy war support, but dont you think its weird timing, we are shooting down weather balloons and now media is doing an about face, but the morning news had a KTLA reporter doing an army fitness challenge seems overtly moving somewhere

thinking this is more for proxy war support, but dont you think its weird timing, we are shooting down weather balloons and now media is doing an about face, but the morning news had a KTLA reporter doing an army fitness challenge seems overtly moving somewhere
We are losing the containment of Russia and China. Once they unite with a few more Countries its going to be pretty tough on the West.

I love KTLA, that weekend weather girl is smoking hot

They aren't going to be able to deny what is going on for much longer. Now that they can't cover it up, they will play the "we reported this accurately" card. Try to regain some credibility now. Anything "misreported" early on will be because they were going with the evidence at the time. "Sorry, we did the best we could and reported what we were told."

Oh wow so apologies for being terranical dictators …. Wow so happy u apologized after u destroyed economies and small businesses, that oh im sorry, that pays us all back

Back