• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Corona Panic Poll

What's your panic level?

• Corona is BS. We're being played.

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Panic! We're all doomed. DoooOOOooooomed!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I'm neutral. This could go either way.

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
Cdc numbers I just checked
Since January 21 2020
85, 356 confirmed/presumed cases
1,246 fatalities
Out of a country that has 330 million people why has this nation been thrown into such a panic? In your scenario 99 live to 1 dies. I don't get the panic level. Concern for those with medical issues yes but the rest of the population not at all.

We all will die of something. Death is apart of life. When we are born we start dieing. Am I going to live in panic of a virus that's not deadly to the majority of people. Not a chance and I would be wasting my time,energy to worry over this. Worrying produces zero results and gives birth to everything negative.

CDC is just now showing 103,321 cases and 1,668 deaths. But they're underfunded and can't keep up with the count -- they even admit to it right on the page with the stats:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

A better source being used by most experts is the Johns Hopkins site since they're doing a more complete survey. Current stats are 124,665 cases and 2,191 deaths.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Does the exponential growth of the virus and doubling of deaths every 3 days pose any concern?

At the rate we're going we'll have 4,000 deaths by Tuesday, 8,000 next Friday, 16,000 the following Monday, 32,000 on Thurs.... Maybe this will slow down significantly (I think it will soon), but maybe not.

Yeah, we'll all die of something so may as well just go about life as normal and catch covid-19 and see what happens? Many states are feeling that way and resisting any serious shutdown, mostly Red-voting ones like Mississippi. And Trump himself is pushing to put things back to normal by Easter, only a few weeks off, calling that a "great timeline". That's WAY too early from any qualified epidemiology standpoint. The irony here is that if the virus spins out of control in non-shutdown Red State areas and, as expected, mostly kills people above 60 years old (80%+ of deaths), we'll be looking at many more Trump voters being killed than if the fatalities affected the population in a truly random fashion. Basically, there could be hundreds of thousands fewer voters come November and Trump voters likely will be the majority of that death toll. Something to think about. I'm no Trump supporter so this virus-bias doesn't affect me personally, but I'd think others would be concerned.

CDC is just now showing 103,321 cases and 1,668 deaths. But they're underfunded and can't keep up with the count -- they even admit to it right on the page with the stats:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

A better source being used by most experts is the Johns Hopkins site since they're doing a more complete survey. Current stats are 124,665 cases and 2,191 deaths.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Does the exponential growth of the virus and doubling of deaths every 3 days pose any concern?

At the rate we're going we'll have 4,000 deaths by Tuesday, 8,000 next Friday, 16,000 the following Monday, 32,000 on Thurs.... Maybe this will slow down significantly (I think it will soon), but maybe not.

Not only can they not keep up with the count, but you have confirmed positive and presumptive positive categories. The confirmed positive have been tested and confirmed positive, obviously. But the presumptive positive have come into contact with a confirmed positive and have all the symptoms. The presumptive positive cases aren't reported in either of those numbers. I know one confirmed positive, from work, and two presumptive positive. There's a lot more than 125,000 people with it right now. There's not enough tests to go around.

But on the bright side, that drives the actual death rate way down.

So, how do you guys feel about having/funding global healthcare system? Because I’m pretty sure this ‘pandemic’ will be used to jump start that. Which is fine and dandy, if you trust the powers to be to do right by humanity.

which, surely, there’s no reason for concern right? We must stop the next bio-engineered viral catastrophe! 😬

The amount of people who can't figure percentages in this thread is causing me more panic than the virus or economic collapse.

60% percent of the time it’s 100% of the time.

I am absolutely not worried about myself.
I have been at home for a month now and I am "young and fit".

However, I am concerned about my parents and a couple of highly exposed people who work in the hospital amidst all the infected.

Same boat. FAR more worried about the economic consequences and inevitable social unrest.

You just have to ask these smart people one question when it comes to the numbers they post. Have the people you claim have died, did they die with the virus, or from it? I will bet that people that had corona and died from a heart attack for example were put on the corona list. Thats how the Democrats play games, just look at unemployment numbers, or votes, it never end with these people.

I will bet that people that had corona and died from a heart attack for example were put on the corona list.

I get where you're coming from and agree, but the heart attack example is not a good one. Corona is indeed putting a stress on people's hearts and and they are having heart attacks and dropping dead. Now if they died from a car accident and happened to have corona, then yeah...can't include those.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with you, covid19 is far mor deadly for people with specific conditions, diabetes, high BP, heart conditions, obesity, just to name a few that I’ve randomly come across. Yes they’re counting those. I dont have proof they are but does anyone think that we need proof to believe it? Once someone tests positive with covid19, there are two outcomes, period.
1. Recovered
2. Dead
Complications from pre-existing conditions are irrelevant for the “experts models”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching the local numbers pretty closely. Only about 10-12% are from that "high risk" category of "one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel." This isn't just killing the old and sick any more. Which makes me wonder...has it mutated again or were we being fed a line of BS that it primarily killed the weak part of the herd? I'm kind of leaning towards we were being fed BS.

I was only using heart attack as an example. I didn't want to writ for a few days naming every cause of death.

my panic level is ‘tired’. i’m not talking about being bored in the house. I’m talking about not having a chance to go out for a walk, at some restaurant or the movie. This makes me frustrated. This affects my health a lot recently. I’ve found a blog about this topic and I agree with majority. But for now, let’s stay home and safe.

just noticed the date on this thread. would be interesting to see how peoples attitude has changed in the last 3 months.have to say i thought by now this would be in the rearview mirror and it's actually alot worse. my state was averaging in the 200's during lockdown. 2 days ago we broke the record @1599 and have ave. over 1000 for 2 weeks. shits out of control, but dont think anyone knows the answer. life goes on i hope. fuck it, going to the gym on my lunch break. better get my mask.def. getting tired of this shit.

just noticed the date on this thread. would be interesting to see how peoples attitude has changed in the last 3 months.have to say i thought by now this would be in the rearview mirror and it's actually alot worse. my state was averaging in the 200's during lockdown. 2 days ago we broke the record @1599 and have ave. over 1000 for 2 weeks. shits out of control, but dont think anyone knows the answer. life goes on i hope. fuck it, going to the gym on my lunch break. better get my mask.def. getting tired of this shit.

Lol...it's probably still about the same at my house. Numbers are hitting daily records each and every day. Definitely going in the wrong direction. The only moral to this story is that shutting down did very little other than buy time. I still hear complaints that hospitals don't have enough equipment (ppe, etc), so what did it really buy us?

I'm pretty close to "fuck it" mode personally.

People need to remove the emotional response to the virus and look at the facts... The big picture is this is nothing that is going to wipe out the country. NY had 15200 confirmed cases and 115 deaths. Not to sound insensitive but that's nothing to worry about in the large picture of life. Other things kill more people daily. No need to panic just do your part to not spread it by basic hygiene everyone should be doing. The fear/panic driven by the media is part of the problem. We need to resume our normal lives and get back to it. We never shut down like this for H1N1 which killed hundreds of thousands of people.

My attitude has stayed exactly the same since I posted this 3/25

not worried in the least. what i am worried for my beautiful elderly grandma. she is 87 years old. determinia. very worried for her. she aint gonna make it if she catch the corona.
my rest of family doesnt seem to care. one of my little cousins was out partying the nwent to see her. and im the guy who is angry from steriods for raging at the baby cousin for putting my grandma at risk. im the asshole. im the bad guy for being angry over the coronavirus risks he put my grandma in.. hopefully the vaccine comes soon for her. but for myself i wont ever get the vaccine. god knows what possible sides it can have for a rushed vaccine but for my grandma sake she can take it. lord knows if my grandma catch it im going gto be a mess. killing doctors and nurses if they fail to treat her. going ape shit. taking off the medical equipment and beating the libing shit out of the nurses if they cant save her.

Get Shredded!
not worried in the least. what i am worried for my beautiful elderly grandma. she is 87 years old. determinia. very worried for her. she aint gonna make it if she catch the corona.
my rest of family doesnt seem to care. one of my little cousins was out partying the nwent to see her. and im the guy who is angry from steriods for raging at the baby cousin for putting my grandma at risk. im the asshole. im the bad guy for being angry over the coronavirus risks he put my grandma in.. hopefully the vaccine comes soon for her. but for myself i wont ever get the vaccine. god knows what possible sides it can have for a rushed vaccine but for my grandma sake she can take it. lord knows if my grandma catch it im going gto be a mess. killing doctors and nurses if they fail to treat her. going ape shit. taking off the medical equipment and beating the libing shit out of the nurses if they cant save her.

what if the vaccine kills her faster... dnc... ccp... same thing bruh

Let's make one thing very clear.

Vaccines are not always a solution and in many cases they can be worse. I say this having administered them.

Let's look at the Flu vaccine. A MASSIVE despicable failure. How many tens of millions catch the flu?? But But, the vaccine.

You are living in the twilight zone if you think a vaccine is going to save you.

You are better off using 'treatments". HydroxyChloroquine, or other anti virals. Remdesivir. In Russia they have been using antibiotics and zpacks super successfully. Corticosteroids. Vitamin C, Vitamin D. Improve your overall health and nutrition and fight the virus naturally. That is the solution.

You don't take a vaccine (that very well can and will kill some) for a virus that is 99.9993 % curable.
Likewise you don't take an HIV or AIDS vaccine. You don't take an Anthrax vaccine.

You have been fooled by BigPharma if you think that is the answer to this.

Last edited:
I am absolutely not worried about myself.
I have been at home for a month now and I am "young and fit".

However, I am concerned about my parents and a couple of highly exposed people who work in the hospital amidst all the infected.

Same here

I'm tired of it. We had the massive burst of numbers it went down now EVERYONE can get tested and the governor and media is playing it like the numbers are magically increasing again. I've worked through most of this I find it strange how the virus skips protests and construction sites. If I felt like I was getting sick I grabbed some diet tonic water and chelated zinc. If anything it helps the common cold. I know a couple people whose elderly grandparents that were already sick and on the way out that contracted it passed. I asked what treatment were given to one of them and hydrochlorquine and vit. C weren't mentioned. Apparently it might kill you.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I need to restock on toilet paper

Droosh,

We all die mate. Some of us if we are lucky get to live till we are 87. I understand loving somebody but somebody that is 87 has lived a full life. The young deserve to get to live their lives while they can. What you and others seem to want is to imprison the young and strong so the old can rot away slower. Sorry man but that is exactly what you are advocating for. Sounds retarded when you realize the truth.... Look, everybody dies, I know damn well I will never make 87, and I have a right to enjoy what time I have got left. Now that said, yes we as responsible people should try and limit exposure to those that do not want exposed, but they need to lock themselves up and not the rest of us. I am gonna live my life, and I say this with no bullshit, first motherfucker that tries to take my rights away will end up dead. I'll be the god damn martyr if need be to kick the revolution off.....my rights are more important tome than any of your lives and if you do not feel the same then you are fucking lost!!! and deserve the communism coming your way. Peace, and I hope your grandma stays as healthy as possible but that is for her, and her family to decide on how that is done.

My Father in law has it and he has defeated it. He's in his mid 60's and has compromised immune system

He's in Russia and they put him on an anti viral , zpack , zinc , vitamin C. He said his fever went away 2 days after starting the regiment.

Was able to go outside and do physical activity with no issues. Said the worst part of it has been socially isolating. Hasnt seen anyone in 2 weeks but goes in the am to be retested.

Thankfully he kicked this virus's ass. Again Russia and other Countries are using anti virals (like HydroxyChloroquine) and they have been since Day 1 and their survival rates are way higher.

In the US notice only Democrat Governors like Cuomo, sent Covid patients into nursing homes, efffectively infecting and killing more.

Also they banned HydroxyCholoroquine, and patients from using it. This also killed many patients who would have otherwise lived.

Prehistoric as it sounds, these Governors should be dragged out and Hung in front of everyone. Honest to God, this is pure evil in front of us and they are alllowed to just essentially murder at will under the disguise of "safety".

Last edited:
Let's make one thing very clear.

Vaccines are not always a solution and in many cases they can be worse. I say this having administered them.

Let's look at the Flu vaccine. A MASSIVE despicable failure. How many tens of millions catch the flu?? But But, the vaccine.

You are living in the twilight zone if you think a vaccine is going to save you.

You are better off using 'treatments". HydroxyChloroquine, or other anti virals. Remdesivir. In Russia they have been using antibiotics and zpacks super successfully. Corticosteroids. Vitamin C, Vitamin D. Improve your overall health and nutrition and fight the virus naturally. That is the solution.

You don't take a vaccine (that very well can and will kill some) for a virus that is 99.9993 % curable.
Likewise you don't take an HIV or AIDS vaccine. You don't take an Anthrax vaccine.

You have been fooled by BigPharma if you think that is the answer to this.

when are vaccines ever worse? As far the flu vaccines, there are several strains of the flu and they make new vaccines every year. Of course people will get the flu.

Cowboy what are you talking about? i dont want anything shutdown. fuck the lockdown. the fucking fatality rate is less than 1% for anyone under 40(majority of working people) i aint no fan of this lockdown and i support Black live matter for the fact they are protesting and standing up. exactly what we all should be doing. do not let the government control you! stand up and join the riots. or they will continue to keep you lockeddown.

its junst just simple precautions i take, if i plan to see my grandma i self isolate in my house for 2 weeks then go see her for dinner. (in case i am asymptomatic)

but then i have a cousin that is out partying and seeing her a few days after. thats why i am mad. why i self isolate for 2 weeks only for other family members fuck everything up.

Droosh,

We all die mate. Some of us if we are lucky get to live till we are 87. I understand loving somebody but somebody that is 87 has lived a full life. The young deserve to get to live their lives while they can. What you and others seem to want is to imprison the young and strong so the old can rot away slower. Sorry man but that is exactly what you are advocating for. Sounds retarded when you realize the truth.... Look, everybody dies, I know damn well I will never make 87, and I have a right to enjoy what time I have got left. Now that said, yes we as responsible people should try and limit exposure to those that do not want exposed, but they need to lock themselves up and not the rest of us. I am gonna live my life, and I say this with no bullshit, first motherfucker that tries to take my rights away will end up dead. I'll be the god damn martyr if need be to kick the revolution off.....my rights are more important tome than any of your lives and if you do not feel the same then you are fucking lost!!! and deserve the communism coming your way. Peace, and I hope your grandma stays as healthy as possible but that is for her, and her family to decide on how that is done.

Back