• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Big_rich's get fit with it log.

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whatss up guys the time has come to get a log going. For those who dont know me i have been here at asf and other boards for many many years. I have been running aas since 2008. Up until now I have always always done a average of 2 cycles a year with a full pct. The time has finally come to blast and cruise.

GEAR. I just recently came off a 400 test c 400 mast 25var 50 proviron run and have started my cruise of 175mg cyp per week. I plan to cruise for a minimum of 3 months. 2 months into my cruise I will be pulling bloods. I am very happy to be running exclusively psl/ep gear. It is top shelf and I have nothing but great things to say about ep as a brand.

DIET. As of now I am not counting macros. I will be tracking my meals and posting pics of my meal preps and what I'm eating. Gotta keep this fun. That's the thing bodybuilding has to be fun or it becomes a job.

For all those interested in blasting and cruising follow along. If you have any questions about ep gear, blasting and cruising or how things are going deff reach out. We are a big family I'm always here to help any and everyone..I will update cycles as I prepare for my cut the next few months.

In for the ride bro

Whatss up guys the time has come to get a log going. For those who dont know me i have been here at asf and other boards for many many years. I have been running aas since 2008. Up until now I have always always done a average of 2 cycles a year with a full pct. The time has finally come to blast and cruise.

GEAR. I just recently came off a 400 test c 400 mast 25var 50 proviron run and have started my cruise of 175mg cyp per week. I plan to cruise for a minimum of 3 months. 2 months into my cruise I will be pulling bloods. I am very happy to be running exclusively psl/ep gear. It is top shelf and I have nothing but great things to say about ep as a brand.

DIET. As of now I am not counting macros. I will be tracking my meals and posting pics of my meal preps and what I'm eating. Gotta keep this fun. That's the thing bodybuilding has to be fun or it becomes a job.

For all those interested in blasting and cruising follow along. If you have any questions about ep gear, blasting and cruising or how things are going deff reach out. We are a big family I'm always here to help any and everyone..I will update cycles as I prepare for my cut the next few months.
I'll be following.

Last night was a off day but went with the wife and did cardio. Threw in a good forearm session at the end. Forearms were so pumped I swear they were ready to pop. Tonight's chest and tris and my 2nd pin of this cruise.

I for one always get some level of pip when pinning, since this is my first time on a cruise dose I learned the pip is from volume. My usual pins are 2ml plus and always cause a small level of pip with these small volume pins I am getting 0 pip and I'm loving that.

Hey there!

Hope all is good buddy, glad to see you back!
Whats up bro yea i been back for a bit decided to start up a Lil log to keep me motivated and have fun. I gotta get on your level.

Honestly bro I'm so stoked. since 08 I've always cycled, pct, then atleast time on is time off but usually longer before I get back on. I finally decided nows the time to blast and cruise and I plan to get my physique to a crazy level. No more yo yo effect. Pct was starting to really affect me. Depression, fatigue, loss of gains. It's a big mental game coming off and trying to get your natural levels going again.

Honestly bro I'm so stoked. since 08 I've always cycled, pct, then atleast time on is time off but usually longer before I get back on. I finally decided nows the time to blast and cruise and I plan to get my physique to a crazy level. No more yo yo effect. Pct was starting to really affect me. Depression, fatigue, loss of gains. It's a big mental game coming off and trying to get your natural levels going again.
Yea I hear ya,I wouldn't like that at my age..I deal with enough fatigue and some depression,
Natural...most probably never again

Love seeing a vet like Big Rich doing a log

Appreciate this guys.

This is like what the 1990s meant to me. I look back at being taught by Dan Duchaine and Bill Phillips , and at the time I thought it was cool. But it was legend.

Big Rich doing a log is that. Appreciate this. One day he will not log. And people will wish to God he did.

Enjoy every second of this. .follow it and ask him questions..

Love ya Rich 💪❤️

Love seeing a vet like Big Rich doing a log

Appreciate this guys.

This is like what the 1990s meant to me. I look back at being taught by Dan Duchaine and Bill Phillips , and at the time I thought it was cool. But it was legend.

Big Rich doing a log is that. Appreciate this. One day he will not log. And people will wish to God he did.

Enjoy every second of this. .follow it and ask him questions..

Love ya Rich
All love big Mann. I appreciate the kind words. Coming from you bro it's means alot. I always send people your way because ur a legit dude.

In like Flynn. Let's go! 💪

Big Boy Rich..!!
Are you still PCTing..??
Lots of guys ask about that..
Most here don't anymore, on TRT..

Maybe in the future..you could do a thread..outlining your Protocols..
I've referred atleast 5 or so to PM you..

Anyway...
Glad to see back at IT.
Mad Respect..you and I go back a few..lol
Z...

Big Boy Rich..!!
Are you still PCTing..??
Lots of guys ask about that..
Most here don't anymore, on TRT..

Maybe in the future..you could do a thread..outlining your Protocols..
I've referred atleast 5 or so to PM you..

Anyway...
Glad to see back at IT.
Mad Respect..you and I go back a few..lol
Z...
No more pct bro shyt is tough.. finally ready to take it to the next level. I've helped a few ppl as most people dont have the determination to pct. My decision has always been all about health. I am running a low cruse dose and if bloods come back too high I will will lowering my dose. I am hoping to still progress alot while cruising..

Love your sensible approach and health consciousness coming first. Looking forward to seeing your progress brother. Your as solid as they come and very helpful and knowledgeable!

Love your sensible approach and health consciousness coming first. Looking forward to seeing your progress brother. Your as solid as they come and very helpful and knowledgeable!
I appreciate that's big Mann. Health has to come first. Who cares about looking amazing if your unhealthy or cause unchangeable issues. Like most that run aas feel, it's hard to come off, I just Want to throw more things in the mix but I'd like to stay in the game for decades to come so I keep health as my main concern. I've been in this game since 08 with no health issues. got some gyno from being uneducated and listening to people who really had no idea when I first started. I'm sure I've made every mistake a newbie can make lol. Anyone have questions. Hit me up. We are all in this together.

It has been a busy few days with work. took 2 days off from the gym. I have been needing a few days off. I enjoy the gym so much my off days I end up at the gym doing cardio and forearms, so was in need of some off days to let my body recover.

I hit a few pr's this week, that felt good. dumbell military presses 100s for 6, flat barbell bench 315 for 2.. my motivation was sky high. Did some meal prep tonight
The classic chicken rice and veggies. Tommarows chest and tris. Keep.pushing guys.
6dae7b7b3e645d7bba0a116c32862a68.jpg
8537208f09d604542fa75b4e9c804d1b.jpg

Get Shredded!
Congrats on the pr's. Kudos for taking a couple days off I understand where your coming from. Hard to stay out of the dam gym even though it's more beneficial to rest and recover! Meal prep looks real solid.

I ended up taking a few days. I worked 20 something days with only one day off so I didn't update my log. Gym has been going good, added a rep to my lifts and am very happy about that. Small progression is still progression and will force my body to grow. I plan to add as much lean tissue as possible until I Stary my cut may 1st. My goal was 215 by May but I have been adding weight faster than expected so I've adjusted my goal to 220 by may.

Tonight is back and bis. my new versa gripps just came in so I'm stoked for this back day. It's going to be epic. I just got a order in for my up coming cut which I'll post a pic of a little later. Good things coming. I'm still progression great while on my cruise. If anyone tells you you can't grow on a cruise they are doing something wrong. Well my fellow lifters stay with me we are gana hit our goals.
6ddd28db6c019d24feb2d69a9b831f28.jpg

Nice log and you sure got this one locked down...go get it 💪

Heck yeah! Will be following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back