• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Your favorite anabolic to add in

Glycomann

Grumpy Old Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your favorite anabolic to add to your TRT and your blast if you do them. For me a nice TRT addition is Primo 100-150 test and 75-100 primo. The AAS that seem to make sense over 40 at reasonable dosing in my opinion are:

Masteron
Primobolan
Deca/NPP
Anavar
Proviron

A little more risky:
EQ
T-bol

Even more risky:
Dianabol
Anadrol

Just dumb:
Tren A/E/Hex
Halotestin

What is your favorite anabolic to add to your TRT and your blast if you do them. For me a nice TRT addition is Primo 100-150 test and 75-100 primo. The AAS that seem to make sense over 40 at reasonable dosing in my opinion are:

Masteron
Primobolan
Deca/NPP
Anavar
Proviron

A little more risky:
EQ
T-bol

Even more risky:
Dianabol
Anadrol

Just dumb:
Tren A/E/Hex
Halotestin
On blast- did test,t-bol, deca and of course- my main wing man- provi. On trt or cruise- test, very small amt. Of deca for joints, provi and just recently added low dose of mast. ( usually stay away from mast- because of the hair thing- but decided to add a little) and doing provi and mast(dht) could be really rough on the hair line. So far so good- dropped deca recently just to see if it is the reason for my diminished performance w/ the wifey. Nothing terrible going on- just not my usual self- and of course she thinks it's her fault as usual-lol. But I basically stick w/ test, deca, provi, and mast these days. Just move the doses around.- HR

I mean TREN is on the dumb list?!? Lol
I get what you’re saying…

For me it’s NPP... I hold almost no water on NPP. It makes me feel good, keeps me full all day, it just gives me a ‘feel good’ feeling. I love NPP

Now throw in a Test Prop/TREN/NPP and a Tbol/Anavar 50mg/50mg mix 😁😁😁 Thats some gainzzzz right there lol

If running cruise test150w and adding mast 150-200 week should you take a break from the mast after a certain amount of time ? Thanks

Trt proviron
Blast npp&proviron.. or
Dhb/mast.actually running this now.im 40 also.been wanting to run npp w dhb.

If running cruise test150w and adding mast 150-200 week should you take a break from the mast after a certain amount of time ? Thanks
Get blood work done to see where you're at. If you take a break and just use your Test at 100-150 mg/w you will respond better once you get back to a cycle. But sometimes it's nice tocruise for a while with an addition.

Test/Mast/Primo on TRT/Cruise; however, I usually just do Test + Mast, with 2iu of HGH.

On a blast... Still kinda trying to figure out what direction I want to go on, without Tren, for a nice cutting cycle.

Test/Mast/Primo on TRT/Cruise; however, I usually just do Test + Mast, with 2iu of HGH.

On a blast... Still kinda trying to figure out what direction I want to go on, without Tren, for a nice cutting cycle.
Try test,dhb,mast..works well for me.moderate doses,,meaning about 300 each mayb 4-500 mast.imo cutting more about low calories, fasted cardio,(lots)cardio.

Masteron
Primobolan
Deca/NPP
Anavar
Proviron

A little more risky:
EQ
T-bol

Even more risky:
Dianabol
Anadrol

Just dumb:
Tren A/E/Hex
Halotestin
75-100 primo ???? Hope you mean 4xweekly

Get Shredded!

Think you have a pretty damn good cocktail other than bumping gh to 4iu on blast and doubling both test/mas…been using the same forever…went from 215-26lbs in 75 days.

I actually meant to post this last night but got sidetracked staring at Multislacking's avatar. Fave anabolic so far is NPP mainly because I believe my EQ was bunk and didn't do shit. Definitely want to try DHB and primo within the next year.

I didn't care for eq,run it to long & high dosing,all I felt was little toner,and hematocrit was high.dhb on other hand I like,plan on running primo this fall/ winter I have 7000mg saved up.looking fowRd to it

I didn't care for eq,run it to long & high dosing,all I felt was little toner,and hematocrit was high.dhb on other hand I like,plan on running primo this fall/ winter I have 7000mg saved up.looking fowRd to it
I am researching DHB now on Gear Churches sub forum. Folks seem to prefer it to tren which is interesting. I hated pinning tren mainly due to the cough. If I can replicate the results without the sides, so much the better. I have 4 bottles of primo E from an old sponsor on BOP that expire soon so I am eager to see how that goes. IDK how I wound up with 5 bottles of mast e either, maybe some trading back in the day, but some of that will likely be parted out. Do you run primo higher or lower?

1st time I started at 300wk after a month increased to 400.never ran it higher than 500wk..primo I mean..u can run that mast along w primo or dhb,I have done both.i usually add mast & or proviron w every blast..

1st time I started at 300wk after a month increased to 400.never ran it higher than 500wk..primo I mean..u can run that mast along w primo or dhb,I have done both.i usually add mast & or proviron w every blast..
Appreciate the guidance, brother. I was just of the mind that I did not want to add things just because I had them. You know. I wanted everything to have utility. I won a contest on BOP and was gifted a bottle of proviron from victory some years back but gave that to a friend. Was a little orange liquid bottle. My experience so far has been limited to test, nandrolones, very small tren ace, dbol, 4iu HGH and under, and EQ. Pretty minimalist really.

My favorite add on with test is NPP which I stay on for my arthritis. I add a little masteron prop if I feel my estrogen creeping up which is apparent when I tear up while watching Netflix. 😀
I like adding tbol occasionally for strength and muscle fullness but minimum off time is equal time off and on. I recently added 10mg tren ace daily for temporary fun. 😯

My favorite add on with test is NPP which I stay on for my arthritis. I add a little masteron prop if I feel my estrogen creeping up which is apparent when I tear up while watching Netflix. 😀
I like adding tbol occasionally for strength and muscle fullness but minimum off time is equal time off and on. I recently added 10mg tren ace daily for temporary fun. 😯
Interesting

75-100 primo ???? Hope you mean 4xweekly
It's a TRT addition used as an AI cupcake. But yeah, as a cycle 300 test/300 Primo, 40 mg/d Anavar was a sweet cycle for a low dose resonder like me but probably wouldn't motivate some high dose abusers to even get to the gym. Oh woe is the low dose responder that gets jacked, lean and tan on almost no AAS by today's standards coupled with slag iron, good nutrition and a day or two working in the sun with yard tools and banging the wife 8 hours a week.

It's a TRT addition used as an AI cupcake. But yeah, as a cycle 300 test/300 Primo, 40 mg/d Anavar was a sweet cycle for a low dose resonder like me but probably wouldn't motivate some high dose abusers to even get to the gym. Oh woe is the low dose responder that gets jacked, lean and tan on almost no AAS by today's standards coupled with slag iron, good nutrition and a day or two working in the sun with yard tools and banging the wife 8 hours a week.

Running the least amount of compounds and getting the most out of them is definitely the way to go imo, i always try to stay as low as possible.
Im running the most now at 500/500 than i have maybe ever and these are “safe” compounds.
I’m trying to live as long as possible and be as heathy as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back