• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Working Emails

Pcushion

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys pcushion here. I can confirm the auto generated emails are indeed working. I placed an order yesterday and received the auto email.

I also want to add basicstero customer service is working around the clock the answer all the backed up emails. It’s going to take some time, but they will respond to each and every one.

Thanks guys,

P.S. everyone have an amazing July 4 and remember to make smart decisions. If your running a-drol, s-drol, winny, var, dbol please don’t drink. Your liver and significant other will thank you.

Been awaiting a response on two orders that were paid for but never delivered. Sent multiple requests for info through the “contact us” portal to no avail. Any response would be welcome.

I have a couple of guys in your situation at the moment. I am extremely sorry. The manager who handles all this has been having some problems. If you don’t mind shoot me a pm with your order number and I will add it to my list. I am extremely sorry you’re having to deal with this. I apologize to everyone reading this that’s in this situation. You will get your pack I promise that. It shouldn’t take this long.

Is there any issues bcz email’s ate not getting replays now days

Is there any issues bcz email’s ate not getting replays now days
Hey brother yes our manager had some health and personal issues. I finally made full contact this afternoon. If you do not get a reply please let me know so I can work on it. We have the exact same integrity we have always had. Like I said, our manager has been out through the wringer, in a manner I wouldn’t wish on my own worst enemy. I am not making excuses, but if I could spill his personal beans every man on ASF would feel compassion.
I am extremely sorry for your issues with your pack. We will get everyone sorted out. I promise.

Hello, I still have not had an answer since 10/03/2022 from basicstero.ws regarding the order I placed….

Hey brother yes our manager had some health and personal issues. I finally made full contact this afternoon. If you do not get a reply please let me know so I can work on it. We have the exact same integrity we have always had. Like I said, our manager has been out through the wringer, in a manner I wouldn’t wish on my own worst enemy. I am not making excuses, but if I could spill his personal beans every man on ASF would feel compassion.
I am extremely sorry for your issues with your pack. We will get everyone sorted out. I promise.
Can you please check my emails bcz it’s very urgent, I have send many emails since 2 weeks, admin@emperorgym.ae this the email, it will be very helpful brother

Is there any delays happening again ?
Again the replies are not getting full r emails

Is anyone who commented on this thread still waiting for responses or having order issues? If so please let me know so I can get it resolved.
Sent an message for tracking on UBENPC7T, no reply, can you please advise to account email?

I have
How long will take to get reply?
How long will take to get reply?
I am not sure. I have no access to the basicstero email system. If this is pertaining to an order you made I urge you to send me the order number in a message so I can have our manager to look into it.

I will forward the manger the email you mentioned previously and ask him to be in the look out for your emails.

Realistically you will prob receive the pack before you receive the tracking number. Not sure what’s up with that, but that’s been my personal experience with my last few W3 packs. W3 packs can take anywhere from 3-8 days depending on where you are in the U.S. If you haven’t received your tracking number by 11/3 let me know and I will see what I can find out. Don’t stress out though, you will get your pack I guarantee that.

Guys why the emails and order’s are getting too much delays
Fake products are coming to market too much

I bought two items in november. It says shipped but there are no updates on shipping neither they answer me. It says that it is shipped from Ukraine and it's stuck like that for a month. Maybe because of war?

I bought two items in november. It says shipped but there are no updates on shipping neither they answer me. It says that it is shipped from Ukraine and it's stuck like that for a month. Maybe because of war?
Hey my brother. I am sorry to hear this. Shoot me a pm with your order # and email you used to place the order. Your tracking number would be awesome too. I am currently working on some things for some other guys, but give me a day or two and I will see what I can do.

Back