• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What you eating tonight?

Get Shredded!
Hot Chicken Sandwich, Nashville fries, Nahsville Chicken Wings................not clean at all, rather dirty really......back to meal prep and on regiment tomorrow.....been out with a knee injury and been all in my feelings emotional eating.....😭😭

Steak eggs milk butter salt every meal every day (not joking)

Due to feeling like garbage all day with a wonderful round of the Wuhan flu I fasted all day until an hour ago. Mint chocolate chip ice cream was on the menu. It may be on the menu again shortly also.

Freaking fever and a sore throat sucks!

Get better soon Topdawg.

My dinner is disgusting as my wife says. Spinach, peppers and chicken in a blender, slammed down in about 10 seconds followed by a bowl of rice. Really livin on the edge over here.

Get better soon Topdawg.

My dinner is disgusting as my wife says. Spinach, peppers and chicken in a blender, slammed down in about 10 seconds followed by a bowl of rice. Really livin on the edge over here.
Much appreciated.

Get better soon Topdawg.

Now that’s hardcore!!!! I love it!!! Perfect bodybuilder meal! 👍

5th meat shake of the day!

I put 4 chicken breasts and a box of protien pasta in a pot with boullion and cooked it up last night. Been eating that all day.
Also had 4 shakes with vanilla protien, organic oatmeal and beetroot powder.

Get better soon Topdawg.

Your on my level, your a smart man! I use a fork maybe one time a day. I'm all meat shakes all day. 210g-250g, ground beef and 275-330g rice. 5 time a day.

I also do 2 scoops whey protein with 3 cups rice krispies 2 times a day. Can't beat it.

My diet has sucked while having covid. I hope to wake up feeling human again tomorrow.
I have forced myself to drink water. I can drink coffee and hot tea all day due to my sore throat. I have not wanted to eat anything. Since Sunday I have eaten about scoops of mint chocolate ice cream. I choked down a handful of Chick-fil-A nuggets and about three waffle fries. Today I made a link of smoked sausage and placed it on a whole wheat slice of bread (I wasn't interested enough to finish it). Tonight my wife felt better than I did, and she made potato soup with cheese and bacon. I was able to find some calories out of a couple cups of that.

The only positive for me is that I am trying to lose fat while most of you boys are bulking. I stepped on the scale a few hours ago and noticed a nice dip in weight. Covid has been good for something. HA!

Your on my level, your a smart man! I use a fork maybe one time a day. I'm all meat shakes all day. 210g-250g, ground beef and 275-330g rice. 5 time a day.

I also do 2 scoops whey protein with 3 cups rice krispies 2 times a day. Can't beat it.
Gotta make a meat& rice shake soon..
I do oatmeal shakes and rice krispy shakes both w added banana, pbfit/peanut butter, almond milk,scoop or 2 iso & sometimes eggwhites. Actually just picked up some waxy maize coach told me about been using post workout with iso..still gaining bro ..shooting for 200lbs.

I'm seeing folks talking about meat shakes in this thread.....how do y'all do that? Warm water and make it seem like a "soup"?..............Maybe I ain't built to get big and jooicy cause damn.....

Gotta make a meat& rice shake soon..
I do oatmeal shakes and rice krispy shakes both w added banana, pbfit/peanut butter, almond milk,scoop or 2 iso & sometimes eggwhites. Actually just picked up some waxy maize coach told me about been using post workout with iso..still gaining bro ..shooting for 200lbs.
Nice bro! Good to hear. That extra stuff in the that rice krisp shake sounds super good. Keep grind man 200 will come!

Get Shredded!
20221020_212218.jpg

Nice..gold potatoes?
This time around yup!
Farm beef. Local and clean. 30% cheaper than that store brand dye-injected stuff too!

I like that..not much of that round here.that I kno of..but plenty of fresh seafood..

I like that..not much of that round here.that I kno of..but plenty of fresh seafood..
I love Haddock but its almost impossible to find at a decent price. Im in-land.

Back