• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what is your biggest pet-peeve?

Get Shredded!
:roflmao::roflmao: Fucking Jeff......

That and 2) when you and a stranger are at an intersection and you wave them on, clearly wave, nod head, super friendly like and they don't wave back and blaze past you.

3) waiting for your food at a restaurant (I know what you're thinking, don't go and then bitch about it) but it's legit.

4) when a four lane highway is merging Into 3 and some asshole in the merging lane veers off to the side just so they can jump
Up one, maybe two spots, clearly endangering themselves and you.

That and 2) when you and a stranger are at an intersection and you wave them on, clearly wave, nod head, super friendly like and they don't wave back and blaze past you.

3) waiting for your food at a restaurant (I know what you're thinking, don't go and then bitch about it) but it's legit.

4) when a four lane highway is merging Into 3 and some asshole in the merging lane veers off to the side just so they can jump
Up one, maybe two spots, clearly endangering themselves and you.

My biggest thing with traffic is people merging onto the freeway going 40mph when everyone is going 70...like wtf are you doing with your life. Unless you're driving a fucking semi or dump truck theres no reason to be going that slow like a slack jawed faggot.

Oh and those fucking texters and drivers. And to that kid who I waved a big :nono: at that cut me off, flipped me off and held the bird out the window... Oh boy, jeffy gonna find you someday

small skinny-fat people feel big and strong when they're driving cars.

small skinny-fat people feel big and strong when they're driving cars.
I pulled out in front of someone on accident I waived to say sorry he pulls up next to me. I apologized, he gets out tough as shit in his compression cut off sleeve affliction shirt that shows his bitch tits and looks like he's 6 months pregnant. Bleached Mohawk looking like a mix of Westley snipes from demolition man and chuck leddal. (Thinking to myself this bitch has some brass balls) I get out in my tank top with the rock like vascularity, viens popping out looking like a US road map in my dope ass flip flops with a beer opener on the bottom. This bad ass ufc semi wannabe immediately jumps back in his mini cooper (with the british flag painted on the roof) and blasts through the red light almost killing his mini poodle. Ass clowns. I Probably would of been the poster for roid rage if I got my hands on him.

But yes I dislike negative people, disrespect and rudeness. Which basically all the same shit rolled up into one.

I pulled out in front of someone on accident I waived to say sorry he pulls up next to me. I apologized, he gets out tough as shit in his compression cut off sleeve affliction shirt that shows his bitch tits and looks like he's 6 months pregnant. Bleached Mohawk looking like a mix of Westley snipes from demolition man and chuck leddal. (Thinking to myself this bitch has some brass balls) I get out in my tank top with the rock like vascularity, viens popping out looking like a US road map in my dope ass flip flops with a beer opener on the bottom. This bad ass ufc semi wannabe immediately jumps back in his mini cooper (with the british flag painted on the roof) and blasts through the red light almost killing his mini poodle. Ass clowns. I Probably would of been the poster for roid rage if I got my hands on him.

But yes I dislike negative people, disrespect and rudeness. Which basically all the same shit rolled up into one.

In his defense, I bought a "suns out guns out tank" but seriously, fuck that guy. Let's have him pull behind a car wash, take him out and rinse him of his anger.

In his defense, I bought a "suns out guns out tank" but seriously, fuck that guy. Let's have him pull behind a car wash, take him out and rinse him of his anger.
In the old days a car cut me off to pass a semi going 65 when I was going 110. I slammed the brakes then coasted bumper to bumper then pushed the motherfucker past the semi. You'd think he'd have gotten the idea, but no,this motherfucker gets tough for the girl in the car and starts throwing shit out the car window as I'm finally passing him. I pulled off at the next exit behind a carwash and the dude follows me and I jump out of the car... I'm 130 pounds soaking wet and been awake for 6 months, he got out and when he saw the look on my face (even when I'm wrong and higher than bird pussy I take almost dying very personally) I hear him tell his girl "fuck this guy HE'S crazy" and she pulls him back in his car and they speed off! :roflmao: I had forgotten all about that until I read this post! Sober is better ;)

Just a lot :coffee: I was a LITTLE out of control from 17-25. A little.
Ya I spent 2 years strait on the stuff. It was actually kind of fun believe it or not. Until the purity went to shit, then it was game over.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't call it fun (ok some of it was really fun), and I would rather have not gone through and put people through a lot of what happened, but the life lessons I learned coming through it all are what made me what I am today. Maybe not worth the price, but I wouldn't trade the lessons for anything.

And back on topic, my pet peeve is people hijacking threads... Lol

Too much weight and shitty form. You are not that strong, go sit down. I know, I know...it really has nothing to do with me. But goddamnit when I started lifting, I went light on everything to make sure I could do the exercise correctly first and foremost. Quite frankly there were times I went to the gym and was fuckin' embarrassed at the amount of weight I was doing, but I sucked it up and did it anyway to make sure I was doing it the right way. Then I see dudes doing shit like 'bent over' rows barely bent over and popping up on their toes to just to get the damn weight up. Get the fuck outta here...also maybe the tren is just making me more competitive :mad:

Also, there's a dude that does clean and jerks like 3 days a week and tosses the bar down from chest height on his last rep and it's loud as fuck. Nobody fucking likes that guy.

With you on this one. Makes me work even harder at being an excellent example.

People with shitty form

Assholes that use too much weight and do 1/4 reps then look at me using almost half their weight and think they are cool. Fuck you, you are fat and I;m twice the size of you...if you rep'd slow and controlled the way I do and comprehended mind/muscle connection you couldnt do 4 of my 15 reps with my moderate weight you piece of shit

Fat people

People that still think soy isnt poison

People that want to use clen and T3 when they are jsut being lazy shit piles and dont know how to eat

people who pile on the AAS to do all the work in place of their shit diet and weak training

faggots that dont do legs (welcome to my gym)

Old people who think just because they paid for a membership it gives them the right to jump in anywhere, anytime with zero etiquette like it's their right. Fuck off old person...learn some fucking manners

Women who come in get on the eliptical and barely move while reading a magazine for 15 minutes, then do some curl/press abortion with 2 lb dumbells then leave. Hey bitch you are just as fat as you were when I saw you doing the same thing a year ago.

pieces of shit who think they need their own flat bench for a cell phone/drink/shirt rack seperate from one they are actually using.

dickheads who wear sunglasses while training and take faggot instagram selfies between sets.

anyone who posts on any social media about being at the gym while they are actually at the gym.....die

Fat children...

parents who allow their kids to eat whatever they want whenever they want.

people who wear their jeans under their ass wigger style, you need a broken leg

fags who wear their hats with a straight brim hip hop style

big fat hippo assholes who are 150 lb overweight that think they need to do concentration curls and cable crossovers.

Fat gelatenous assholes with speedbag upper arms and deflated empty garbage bag bellys that think when they reach their goal weight they will look normal and that extra 20 square yards of disgusting skin will just tighten back up.

anything involving a skateboard

soccer

lacrosse

idiots that believe people like Khali Muscle and CT Fletcher are natural just because they say they are.

Vegtables

people that get offended by adult language

men with barrel chests and , no ass and chicken legs

people that circuit train

women that dont suck dick voluntarily

Scum bag two pump chump guys who ruin women from liking anal because you talked them into it but had no thought for their comfort and just tried to ram your dick up their ass and hurt them so your selfish ass could bust a nut.

Guys that are so homophobic macho that they wont kiss their girl after they cum in their mouth cause they think it makes them some sort of gay

women who dont like their feet touched

fags that go to the gym and do arms friday evening then go to the bar

the fact that no one has assassinated Monsanto yet

I could go on....it never stops.

Well looks like BTC just took about 1/16th..of what I was about to type away..!!!

Hate this one too... "He only looks like that from juice"....NO FUCK YOU..!!! You only look like you do cuz you eat McDonald's 5 days a week...and your face is that ugly from the time I disfigured your face in fuckin high school...that one is kinda personal. ..not so general. .

When my buddy says he got a text from a mutual friend that I haven't seen in a while and the text said Damn he's definitely on roids!

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

True Pet Peeves... mean people. ...cocky little motherfuckers....woman beaters....ANYONE that uses their position of authority to mistreat...or fuck me around. .!!! Yes u officer...your gear and bulletproof vest weigh more than you...now u wanna come see me after shift is over..

Getting fucking pissed off and ready smash from writing on a thread...I better jump off this thread ASAP...----peace (;

My current pet peeve is all things Apple. Their devices suck. Period. Work decided to start using ipads, iphones, and even ipods. Yeah...ipods. They still make those turds, who knew? The ipods are basically a low end smart phone that can't dial (same interface, wifi, etc).

Anyway...they ALL SUCK!!! They glitch out all the time and the very first rule of troubleshooting anything apple is to factory reset the device and start from scratch. Every...single...time. The iphones we're using have the shittiest reception ever. Wifi or cell. I can literally be standing under a wifi access point and show zero bars. The employees get frustrated with them and don't use them for a couple of weeks...guess what? Now they don't have the latest ios and won't connect to the network. Rat shit pieces of fucking crap! :wits:

Disrespectful people who think they can talk to people any way they please and expect no repercussions

Get Shredded!
Dunno if it's been mentioned but people who pull out in front of me then proceed to go 10-15 mph under the speed limit.

Also..people who ride my ass when I'm going 5-10 mph over the speed limit and there's no passing lane.

People standing in the sidewalk or walking slow makes me so angry for no reason.

Damn I was thinking of starting a thread like this,didn't know had one going back 2014...anyways these 3 posts above are also petpeeves of mine..I have enough to fill a book.lol.awsome thread

My current pet peeve is all things Apple. Their devices suck. Period. Work decided to start using ipads, iphones, and even ipods. Yeah...ipods. They still make those turds, who knew? The ipods are basically a low end smart phone that can't dial (same interface, wifi, etc).

Anyway...they ALL SUCK!!! They glitch out all the time and the very first rule of troubleshooting anything apple is to factory reset the device and start from scratch. Every...single...time. The iphones we're using have the shittiest reception ever. Wifi or cell. I can literally be standing under a wifi access point and show zero bars. The employees get frustrated with them and don't use them for a couple of weeks...guess what? Now they don't have the latest ios and won't connect to the network. Rat shit pieces of fucking crap! :wits:
I HATE FLIP'N APPLE.. My wife will tell me to unlock her phone and lock for something.. I can't, it needs her FACE.. than I can't navigate it for shit, locks back up and I'm yelling to her from the other room "I NEED YOUR FACE AGAIN".
When we did one of many phone upgrades on our contract years ago, I talked her into getting a Galaxy LIKE ME :)
She gave in, and pissed and moaned for days and day that she couldn't use it. Ended up retuning it and getting her shitty as new apple.
Things are flip'n terrible.

People that possess that mindset you have there, is my biggest pet peeve of them all.. 😂
Lol

Pet peeves;

Cats that eat so fast they end up throwing up all their food

Dogs that eat cat puke

Stepping in piles of cat puke

People that have “pet” birds

Pet birds

We’re talking pets peeves right?

Honestly the list for my pet peeves is so vast that it’s making me think that I am the problem. I’m thinking about hiring Jordan Peterson as my therapist. I get really excited when I hear that guy talk especially when he’s pissed off to the point he’s red in the face and veins are popping out. I only wish I could enunciate and use big uncommon words when I’m angry like he does.

Another pet peeve ; people who slur and spit when they’re pissed off and trying to chew someone’s ass. I am my own pet peeve.

Back