• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Urgent advice needed related to PCT

ShawnFrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 26 years old and was on cycle of Tren, Stana and test, 100 mg EOD for 4 weeks only as I had a bad motorcycle accident after that and wasn't able to do PCT. It's been 2.5 months after that, what kind of PCT can I do now?

What was your test before? get blood work done. It’s been long enough your natural test might be back to normal? If not then maybe someone can help?? Blood work is always the first step no matter what your doing when it comes to AAS.

What was your test before? get blood work done. It’s been long enough your natural test might be back to normal? If not then maybe someone can help?? Blood work is always the first step no matter what your doing when it comes to AAS.
my test was 687 ng/dl before starting the cycle, I'll get it done first thing tomorrow, thanks for the help

It might be back to normal after only 4 weeks. Reach back out after bloods and there are a lot of smart, genuine guys here that can help. Welcome btw.

Pretty young and I am almost sure after 10 weeks your test levels are getting back up to normal. Lets see what the blood work results show.

IML Gear Cream!
Your first cycle..??
Have you done bloodwork in the past..
Shit happens like accidents during a run..
Hope you're OK ..
Get Bloodwork..
Z...

Welcome.....only way to know for sure is bloodwork. At your age and only 1 short cycle, you should bounce back fairly quick. I don't think you will need a pct if you have already gone 10 weeks without, but again bloodwork will be the only way to know.for sure.

Clomid is always the gold standard in terms of PCT.

It also can be used as "HRT'

25mgs a day in clients, I have seen hundreds and hundreds over the year maintain very high natural levels, safely using clomid.

Make sure if you are on any medications for the accident, you double check to see if any contraindications exist first. That is vital.

Pretty young and I am almost sure after 10 weeks your test levels are getting back up to normal. Lets see what the blood work results show.
Hi, so I got my test results back it is currently at 230ng/dl whereas it was 637 before starting the cycle and it's been 2.5 months since I stopped the cycle

That is pretty low. Did you do any kind of PCT? Nolva, cliomid. I am pretty surprised it’s that low aftern10’weeka

Most people can recover with the proper time without fancy PCT IMO. Especially younger people who haven't abused gear for decades.
Seen it hundreds of times (TRT forums, bloods, etc). Homeostasis.
The body is an amazing thing...

Are you or have you been on opiates from the accident?

Could be killing your test levels if so

Yes, I was on tramadol for 6 weeks, what can I do now, I'm really stressed out
Honestly if it were me, I'd just see how I felt after a few weeks off the opiates and trying to get back active. Being sedentary (i assume you have been while recovering) and being on opiates didn't do your test levels any favors.

A serm couldn't hurt I guess. Either way, I'm sure you'll bounce back in time with a healthy lifestyle. Don't stress too much. Just get back in the gym and build yourself back up

Honestly if it were me, I'd just see how I felt after a few weeks off the opiates and trying to get back active. Being sedentary (i assume you have been while recovering) and being on opiates didn't do your test levels any favors.

A serm couldn't hurt I guess. Either way, I'm sure you'll bounce back in time with a healthy lifestyle. Don't stress too much. Just get back in the gym and build yourself back up
Thanks a lot for the support mate🤝🤝

Back