• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

TREN HEX 200mg/ml ADDED!

IML Gear Cream!
Bump for anyone looking for HEX

Whenever I see or hear chit chat with hex, I know that you're probably nearby. :)
You love your hex.. :)

Big Changes for low mg and sides. I cannot imagine having a smooth 200mg/ml Hex . I’ve seen plenty of Enanthate but not Hex. Pretty bad ass . Literally 1 ml could be added per week with mega recomp action…if you know what your doing .

Max

Bump

So I broke down and added the Tren Hex to my cycle…. Just like I knew I would! 😆

Our Tren Ace is the real deal and my body literally changes by the day when im taking it… Tren Hex is a longer ester so it’s been about 2 weeks now. I’m doing ED injections at 30mg each injection and the last couple of days I can start to feel it! And boy do I feel it… first came the heartburn hahaha. And wow it’s strong… that’s how I know how good the Tren is… good Tren gives me heartburn (it’s the one side I can stand but don’t like lol). But my body is changing very quickly!!! I have to say I really like this Tren HEX. I know I don’t need to ED injections with something like HEX but I’m trying it out and seeing how that works for me.

I’ll try to post some updates as I go but so far zero PIP and I feel great.

Legit parabolan is very hard to find. I say it's like tren on tren. It's a crazy version and has insane effects.

Besides fina pellets I don't think anything else can compare in terms of overall effects..

So I broke down and added the Tren Hex to my cycle…. Just like I knew I would! 😆

Our Tren Ace is the real deal and my body literally changes by the day when im taking it… Tren Hex is a longer ester so it’s been about 2 weeks now. I’m doing ED injections at 30mg each injection and the last couple of days I can start to feel it! And boy do I feel it… first came the heartburn hahaha. And wow it’s strong… that’s how I know how good the Tren is… good Tren gives me heartburn (it’s the one side I can stand but don’t like lol). But my body is changing very quickly!!! I have to say I really like this Tren HEX. I know I don’t need to ED injections with something like HEX but I’m trying it out and seeing how that works for me.

I’ll try to post some updates as I go but so far zero PIP and I feel great.
Only sides I get are irritability if I over do it and of course night sweats. I hear a lot of guys get heartburn. I take omeprazole daily though so that probably counters the heartburn

Honestly, if this Parabolan is dosed correctly, you SHOULD NOT need more than 200mg a week.
I only needed 153mg a week at a body weight of 250+
It compounds so the MG continually rises throughout the cycle.
The only Tren ester I would run for 16 weeks.

Does this contain EO?

TREN HEX Now added Here is Raw Testing. Also alot more HPLC testing in HPLC section for sources. Thanks AG
View attachment 80773

Hells Yeah. I’d love to see more raw tests ! Testing the raws is smart as I’ve only seen hex at 97% on a COA . That’s the highest I’ve seen.
That is very good @ 94% +. Appreciate the tests of your raw api.

Max

Hells Yeah. I’d love to see more raw tests ! Testing the raws is smart as I’ve only seen hex at 97% on a COA . That’s the highest I’ve seen.
That is very good @ 94% +. Appreciate the tests of your raw api.

Max
Thank you I will get some more out soon. Im pleased with the purity. Thanks AG

Pretty much same as parabolin was parabolin was 76mg per ampule and yeilded 50mg of tren after ester cleaved off.its more closer to an undecylenate ester.
That is correct it is more closer to Test-U which I will be carrying with the next month or 2. Hmmmm do I smell a blend brewing? Test-U/Tren-Hex? What you guys think?

Back