• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PuritySourceLabs.ru cycle-life LOG

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After more than a month of "absence" and tormented life, I reopen my personal log where I will trace (almost) everything as always, what concerns my cycle and my life.

I am starting at 165lbs of weight, having lost more than 11 in just one month.

I start with tren for 3-4 weeks. No more because I would really like to avoid the side effects that arise later.
MK677(Ibutamoren) and GW501516 (Cardarine)

I'll then change to Primobolan and for july and summer I'll use Masteron.
Testosterone always present as a base.

Any other additions will be tracked at the appropriate time.

First goal is to regain the weight, strength and condition lost.

After more than a month of "absence" and tormented life, I reopen my personal log where I will trace (almost) everything as always, what concerns my cycle and my life.

I am starting at 165lbs of weight, having lost more than 11 in just one month.

I start with tren for 3-4 weeks. No more because I would really like to avoid the side effects that arise later.
MK677(Ibutamoren) and GW501516 (Cardarine)

I'll then change to Primobolan and for july and summer I'll use Masteron.
Testosterone always present as a base.

Any other additions will be tracked at the appropriate time.

First goal is to regain the weight, strength and condition lost.
Get it done my dude! we're all here to watch you bounce back. Fuck the numbers, they don't mean shit..

do you know anything better?

IMG_20220404_065435085_HDR.jpg

I tried mk677 for the first time ... awesome, I have an insatiable hunger.
I don't know if I can live like this. yesterday I ate all day and was never full.

What doses are you running Phill?
Dosages

Tren ACE 50 mg/ED (except Mondays)
Tri-tren 1ml on Mondays
TOT 450 tren per week

1 ml Test Undeco on Sunday
1/2 ml test E every Tuesday
1/2 ml test cyp Friday
TOT 475 mg Test per week

5 mg GW every morning
10 mg mk677 every morning

20 mg aromasin ED

18 kg (39.68 lb) jasmine rice.

Brown basmati rice has a glycemic index of around 50. This is considered low and is great for managing diabetes, as this slow release of energy can stabilize both insulin and blood sugar levels. In contrast, jasmine rice has a glycemic index of up to 80, perfect for postworkout (150g for my diet).

IMG_20220425_095013265_HDR.jpg

Looking Stylish and Muscular (as always ) . What kind of training pants are you using ? I like 100% Organic Combed Cotton but I cannot find any that fit (not too tight , but not baggy) I want to be able to tear it up and not worry about rips/stains , etc . But A good Brand (EU Is okay )

Max

Looking Stylish and Muscular (as always ) . What kind of training pants are you using ? I like 100% Organic Combed Cotton but I cannot find any that fit (not too tight , but not baggy) I want to be able to tear it up and not worry about rips/stains , etc . But A good Brand (EU Is okay )

Max
I have some better bodies leggings, but they are from a few years ago, now they don't make them anymore.
so they are tight leggings, but they are very comfortable and it's like not wearing them.
when I train the upper part of the body, it doesn't matter, but when I do legs they are the top

I have some better bodies leggings, but they are from a few years ago, now they don't make them anymore.
so they are tight leggings, but they are very comfortable and it's like not wearing them.
when I train the upper part of the body, it doesn't matter, but when I do legs they are the top

Appreciate it . I’m gonna check some out. I like the tight cuff(ankle) w a draw string at waistline for (Rapid Gains/Losses ) . I definitely don’t wanna have a sloppy looking outfit . I grew out of most (or they shrank ) besides my boxing outfit but that is all gangster-ish and old school

Max

Just wondering if the MK677 in the am makes you tired? I love it at night because it helps me sleep and grow.

I eat 2 of those daily ! I love fruit ! If you eat clean , you cannot get fat on fruit & vegetables! I proved that with my massive platters I eat daily of fresh fruit & raw/cooked vegetables .

Max

I have caber, it mitigates the effects but does not solve them.
the problem is tren, so it can only be solved by removing tren.
luckier people than me can use it, but I don't tolerate 19north steroids very much.
After that I will add masteron, this works better than caber
IMG_20220507_174008468.jpg

Back