• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL 2024 Cycle / Blood / Lab work Logger Right Here

iAMRich

Everything Is Awesome 💪
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Many thanks to EP/PSL Team and my man @Vision for the opportunity!!! Since I've been a part of ASF, @Vision and PSL have somewhat given me a home and a great place of support to accomplish my personal goals. From winning the 2023 LIKE Game along with co-winner @Gene_Lifts , to now being a 2024 Logger...I consider it an honor to be trusted to log my journey with the quality gear provided by PSL.

We have a TD!! (chose a longer ester to minimize the pins). Love these 15ml!!!

20240130_164647~2.jpg 20240130_163941~2.jpg

I'll be logging overall progress, feedback, experience with EP/PSL and most importantly progress pics and bloodwork.

Thanks guys be sure to follow and stay tuned

Many thanks to EP/PSL Team and my man @Vision for the opportunity!!! Since I've been a part of ASF, @Vision and PSL have somewhat given me a home and a great place of support to accomplish my personal goals. From winning the 2023 LIKE Game along with co-winner @Gene_Lifts , to now being a 2024 Logger...I consider it an honor to be trusted to log my journey with the quality gear provided by PSL.

We have a TD!! (chose a longer ester to minimize the pins). Love these 15ml!!!

View attachment 122234 View attachment 122233

I'll be logging overall progress, feedback, experience with EP/PSL and most importantly progress pics and bloodwork.

Thanks guys be sure to follow and stay tuned
What no ass pics???? 😁😂
Brother, congratulations man This was well deserved and well-earned my man.
The entire team could not be more happier.
We are all super excited to see where this goes for you my dude.
Let's do that thing where people chew bubble gum and take names, but act like they're all out of bubble gum, let's do that shit. 👍💪

What no ass pics???? 😁😂
Brother, congratulations man This was well deserved and well-earned my man.
The entire team could not be more happier.
We are all super excited to see where this goes for you my dude.
Let's do that thing where people chew bubble gum and take names, but act like they're all out of bubble gum, let's do that shit. 👍💪
Bro...With this blast, We're gonna make that ass pic...some AB pics. :roflmao:

Appreciate you Brother!!

Bro...With this blast, We're gonna make that ass pic...some AB pics. :roflmao:

Appreciate you Brother!!
awesome opportunity - I'll be following.

And in a few short weeks, I'll be joining the BLITZ!!

I've been on the ASF site for almost a year and it seems like there could be a bunch of pervs on here...

Be back in a few, got to check out that Latino ass log:roflmao:

Following for the Ass Pic 🙄😶😂
A little history :popcorn: ... I posted a pic of my "back" on a previous log... from LIKE game gains. There was a bit of glute showing above counter,,,LOL.
That has now become the ass pic... 🫣. Tough crowd...LOL

A little history :popcorn: ... I posted a pic of my "back" on a previous log... from LIKE game gains. There was a bit of glute showing above counter,,,LOL.
That has now become the ass pic... 🫣. Tough crowd...LOL
Rough crowd lol

Ok Guys...UPDATE. Coming up on the second full week of this cycle and should be reaching saturation.

We decided to run with the following:
Test C 200mg/mL @ 2cc (400mg) wk, split into 2x
Mas C 150mg/mL @ 2cc (400mg) wk. split into 2x
Anavar @25mg ED

I pin with a 27g, 1mL/CC, 1/2" Easy Touch with no issues. Test and Mas both flowing real nice through these.
Feelin and lookin great!!! Gonna have to get some of this EP/PSL Anavar for the wife after this run. :twothumbs:

Will be scheduling labs shortly and posting.
Ill also have some before and after pic reveals as well...but more towards the end on the reveal.
:nerd:

20240228_110106.jpg
Labs ordered...blood has been drawn today....48hours after last injection.
Awaiting the results... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...:popcorn:

@Vision ... I used Discounted Labs and their Bodybuilder Blood Test Panel....being that the standard total testosterone test based on immunassays has a ceiling of 1500ng/dl. The LC/MS test for testosterone does NOT have a maximum allowable concentration. In addition, some labs provide computed free testosterone rather than the equilibrium ultrafiltration-based, which is more accurate for determining this essential quantity.

Results to follow...

View attachment 125577

@Vision ... I used Discounted Labs and their Bodybuilder Blood Test Panel....being that the standard total testosterone test based on immunassays has a ceiling of 1500ng/dl. The LC/MS test for testosterone does NOT have a maximum allowable concentration. In addition, some labs provide computed free testosterone rather than the equilibrium ultrafiltration-based, which is more accurate for determining this essential quantity.

Results to follow...
I forgot to leave the link on the Panel I ordered. If anyone is interested, here it is...

They had the best pricing for what labs I wanted.

View attachment 125577

Results to follow...
Brother whenever pulling bloods never use a test that's capped.
Brother can't wait to see your results man.. 🙌

Ok gals and gents... Lab results received. For the record...I have only been using PSL/EP gear that @Vision and PSL have provided to reach my goals. These guys are very knowledgeable when it comes to PEDs and cycle combinations working well together. Hit them up if you have any questions.

Screenshot_20240312-104223_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240312-104238_Chrome.jpg

Estrogen is coming in high...but notice ratio is still good [typical 15 to 1]. I would ask @Vision to elaborate and can explain this ratio further if someone needs more details on this. I have no negative side effects in relation to high estrogen and feel and look amazing! I will be working to bring it down a bit, just to find the sweet spot.

As mentioned previously... labs were drawn 48hours + last injection.

Ok gals and gents... Lab results received. For the record...I have only been using PSL/EP gear that @Vision and PSL have provided to reach my goals. These guys are very knowledgeable when it comes to PEDs and cycle combinations working well together. Hit them up if you have any questions.

View attachment 126797
View attachment 126798

Estrogen is coming in high...but notice ratio is still good [typical 15 to 1]. I would ask @Vision to elaborate and can explain this ratio further if someone needs more details on this. I have no negative side effects in relation to high estrogen and feel and look amazing! I will be working to bring it down a bit, just to find the sweet spot.

Those are great numbers. E2 is a little high as you mentioned but that can easily be controlled with an AI :)

View attachment 126797
View attachment 126798

Perfect.

If it works, don't touch it!

I didn't reveal all the results of the labs...BUT... wanted to give some thoughts on them anyways...especially for anyone just starting with PEDs.

Too often when we open up the door to PEDs we try to skimp on protecting our health and this is the first and most important step in doing that! BLOODWORK .

My LIPID PANEL...had a couple numbers that are out of whack. In regards to cholesterol and triglycerides some of this can just be genetic and not within control, (Lipids mostly) however the triglycerides... can help to improve via compound selection and diet. I have implemented various things within my diet in the form of antioxidants to mitigate.

My metabolic panel looks pretty damn good. The AST and ALT elevation could possibly be recovering from a recent training session. My coach mentioned he has seen these numbers in the hundreds after one gets labs done the day after leg day.

CBC is fine. MCH or MCHC elevated...but no worries there. If those numbers go super high or super low, would need to revisit.

As you guys see...testosterone levels and estrogen levels are supraphysiological. Which should be the case given the dosages. STILL WITHIN 15/1 RATIO.

Yes, Estrogen is high, however with no bad symptoms of high estrogen (Water retention, irritability, sadness, depression, erectile dysfunction, gyno etc) the estradiol specifically can be run as high as possible. Estrogen is cardiovascular and neurologically protective. It itself is also anabolic.

Eye on red blood cell count. I tend to give blood every 4 to 6 months.

This blast cycle has allowed a solid fat loss phase at this time. I am running down to approximately 9/10%. When this lean, you become super insulin sensitive, will not aromatize as heavily and the most important part, it gives a much longer run for progress when I rinse and repeat into the bulk cycle. This way you can use minimum effective dose per week and over an extended period of time really pack on some muscle.

Hey guys... wanted to share some updated pics.

55yrs old
5'10 and I am weighting in at 200lbs (198 morning weight)
Before we end this current cycle and rinse and repeat into a bulk cycle, I would like to see a single digit in BF% (almost there). The MasE and Anavar have been doing a fantastic job in helping with this.
Current pic of progress...

20240323_122000.jpg20240323_115836.jpg20240323_123850.jpg20240323_120606.jpg

ALSO...If your interested in the beginning of this journey you can click on my TD log here, when I first connected with @Vision and the PSL Team TD LOG for LIKE GAME

55yrs old
Before we end this current cycle and rinse and repeat into a bulk cycle, I would like to see a single digit in BF% (almost there). The MasE and Anavar have been doing a fantastic job in helping with this.

View attachment 128015View attachment 128016View attachment 128019View attachment 128021

ALSO...If your interested in the beginning of this journey you can click on my TD log here, when I first connected with @Vision and the PSL Team TD LOG for LIKE GAME
Brother you look phenomenal, fantastic man.
55yrs old, You look far better than men that are half your age.
Brother I can only wish and hope that I will have a strong and healthy physique at 55.
Truly, you look like you're fresh out of boot camp.

55yrs old

View attachment 128015View attachment 128016View attachment 128019View attachment 128021

Looking GREAT!! Keep up the good work!

I personally LOVE the Anavar and Mast combo.

You look great, man! Congratulations on winning and getting hooked up with PSL. I'll be following along to watch your success!

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE

Back