• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

NPP over 40, First Time User

Stringer

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys -

I am seeking adivce from you all that know better than I do, as I made a rookie mistake my first go with Deca, and am now trying to do things smart(er).

I started NPP 4 weeks ago at 100mg/week. I have titrated up to 200/week now and am just not feelig much of an effect. It is my unerstanding this is a lower dose, but my intution tells me I should at least be experienceing at least a little gain. Diet is about 80% clean, with some ice cream now and then, no booze at all, working out 4 days a week. I do admit I am recovering pretty damn quickly, and that is obviously the NPP.

I suppose my question is: should a rookie increase to 300 or should I be patinet and chill out and give it time? I am 46, so am not looking to get massive, obviously, just help out with some joint, back, elbow pain and a little more size to get back into pre-COVID shape.

I also admit I attend jiu-jitsue 4 times a week, which is pretty cardiovascualr, but I have been doing that for years and am fairly confident this cardio is not stalling what I assume would be progress.

THanks.

4wks is about the time you may start to see the results with short acting esters - if everything is on point. So may be a bit early, especially if you just titrated up. Are you running anything else along side NPP?

What's the goals - reduce BF? or lean bulk? or recomp?

Yeah how much test are you taking with it and what are you trying to accomplish.

Hi FM19 -

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I left out the pretty important detail. I have been on TRT for 5 years, currently at about 200mg/week. That seems to be my sweet spot. I see conflicting bro science on the short ester, as one site will claim NPP kicks in much faster while another site will say the opposite - that NPP takes a little longer. Everything is on point as far as my overall health and nutrition. I am 6'1" 180lbs and about 14% body fat, according to those totally unreliable (but consistent) smart scales.

Lean bulk to about 195. I am not a big frame guy, just wanna get back to my fighting weight. Again, I am 46 so that is a reality I recognize, too. That's why I am taking the NPP in the first place.

Op, are you on a npp only cycle? As in no test at all?

Hi, no 200 test Cyp/week. I dumbly forgot to mention that.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, mine too. My bad.

Hi, no 200 test Cyp/week. I dumbly forgot to mention that.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, mine too. My bad.

I figured you probably was running test but wanted to make sure. I don't want to push you into something you aren't comfortable with but I would bump up the npp to 300 to 350 mgs and hold that for several weeks and see how it goes.

Hey Pathadden - That is the path I was thinking to take, but wanted some advice.

For a comparison, I am about fifty percent as jacked as you are in that pic, and would like to get to be about 70 perent.

I guess I have not figured out these replies yet. Yes, 200mg Test/Week. Should have mentioned that important detail. And I started running 200 NPP last Wednesday, so not even a week. Lean bulk, not quite your size but about there.

Yeah 350 npp would be a safe dose imho. Also keep you some type of log on how you are feeling what you look like in the mirror as far as water retention and libido. You may feel like you need to up the test slightly but maybe not. I have to run my test equal to higher than npp or tren but I read on here all the time about a 200 dose test with higher npp and other compounds. But if you keep the log and get a blood test every once in a while you can always go back and see how you responded and when you want to try a new dose then it's not so much of a guessing game or an experiment.

Some post the phenyl prop nandrolone chart… its a mem at this point. Even a low dose of nandro especially Npp is a good add in. Twice a week pinning keeps the plasma levels on point. Me dr has me on at 170mg weekly thru my compounding pharm and its helped

Speaking as someone who has ran nandrolone from 200mg-525mg a week I'd also suggest you bumping to 300-350mg. Higher than 350mg and I feel pretty shitty but the gains are nice.

Just a bit of experience. If what u are mostly looking for is joint relief, my experience is u don't get near the joint help from npp that u get from deca. No one seems to know exactly why? But I've done a shit load of both of these and I like deca much more overall. This is just my opinion and experience. If it's the dick issues that worry you they're remedies for that( proviron). Anyway try both and experiment bro. We are all different. I'm 58 and still blast test, deca( w/ proviron every now and then and just had a mini physical and no negative effects( knock on wood). Either way welcome to add and good luck too u!

Just a bit of experience. If what u are mostly looking for is joint relief, my experience is u don't get near the joint help from npp that u get from deca. No one seems to know exactly why? But I've done a shit load of both of these and I like deca much more overall. This is just my opinion and experience. If it's the dick issues that worry you they're remedies for that( proviron). Anyway try both and experiment bro. We are all different. I'm 58 and still blast test, deca( w/ proviron every now and then and just had a mini physical and no negative effects( knock on wood). Either way welcome to add and good luck too u!
obviously I meant welcome to ASF. Fricken spell check

highly suggest 300/week & move up your test to 300/week.
npp is short ester so i like eod pinning for consistency.
every1 is different but i personally get more joint relief from npp than deca.

Back