• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the hood.

Dang it I need to make a Facebook account now, thanks for sharing but yes it’s best to get it deleted.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Pretty close I’m a Gen X’er I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s so yeah before the internet was big. But I’m telling you every day I’m amazed by my IPhone 11 endless music in my pocket the info on the internet it’s a mini mobile computer basically.

Welcome to the community, Glad to have you here...
Enjoy your stay and socialize with the group, make some new friends.

Pretty close I’m a Gen X’er I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s so yeah before the internet was big. But I’m telling you every day I’m amazed by my IPhone 11 endless music in my pocket the info on the internet it’s a mini mobile computer basically.

Yeah technology has become a heck of a thing. I'm 36 and cell phones were rare to see when I was in highschool. Kids now have it made, aside from having their education compromised by the pandemic.

is this using tap talk?

no sir, I don’t use tapatalk.. I like the look and navigation of the full site mode. Tapatalk makes dialogue confusing to me.

Hi! Guess I still didn't figure out how to add it to my profile. :(

Attachments

• 67371079_10158548077048709_6453778490746470400_n.jpg
    67371079_10158548077048709_6453778490746470400_n.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Very pretty face.

how long have you been lifting? Do you compete?

stats?

cycle experience?

Tell us a little about yourself.

there are a few chics that pop in time to time and can offer great advice and insight into this lifestyle from a female perspective.

Also... if you are on view full site mode... and you click on settings in the upper right hand of the website... then click on edit profile on the left hand side of the web site you can edit profile pics and add other info, if you want.

welcome... tell all your female friends to join. This is a very educational place all kidding aside. Lots of knowledge to gain/share. And you get some real entertainment value with some of these guys.

🙏 peace be with you, young grasshopper.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very pretty face.

how long have you been lifting? Do you compete?

stats?

cycle experience?

Tell us a little about yourself.

there are a few chics that pop in time to time and can offer great advice and insight into this lifestyle from a female perspective.

I have been active most of my adult life. Last year I was in a burn accident and was out of commission until jan-feb. During the time I was recovering, I was told that I had to have a high calorie diet to help recover. I was burned on A large portion of my body. So losing weight was a battle after that.

I work from home as an insurance broker.

I have not competed and really don't have a desire to. Currently I am lifting about 4 days a week, also battling some osteo arthritis in my right knee.
Current stats: chest 43 (augmentation) waist 30, hips 39 weight: 162ish?

I am the worst offender I think lol ... she looks Hispanic and I’m a sucker for sexy Hispanic chics. So yeah I’m pretty much already in love with her so I got dibs on this one boys... stand down and stand by!
lol just came back here and saw this! Not Hispanic though

My bad.

Glad to see ya posting again.

Seattlesbest and I will behave so you can enjoy your time on the forum, right seattlesbest? Lol
Kind of weird though. 3+ year break in posts here. I've got a really bad itch I want to scratch.
Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it.

Back