• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the hood.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome-we need pics to be able to help- just kidding- unless u happen to have some handy?

Hahhahahahah

Nothing like the hairy chest “I’m not gay unless you are” pick up line

I’m kidding my dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Got a question guys. How can I see replies to my post if there are no notifications? Or am I missing something? Also, how do i post pictures. When I go to the picture tab on my profile there is no link to upload.

Got a question guys. How can I see replies to my post if there are no notifications? Or am I missing something? Also, how do i post pictures. When I go to the picture tab on my profile there is no link to upload.

go advance. Upload. Close Window after it’s uploaded And click post.

Becky do you have the Tapatalk app it’s real easy to use

Are you on a mobile device?

if so click “view full site mode”

then right below the text box you’ll see a button that says go advanced... click that then you’ll see like 5 slots to upload pics from phone ... click that and select a photo then select upload in the upper right corner area (I think) .. after it uploads you’ll be able to see the data encryption entry... click close window then you’ll be returned to initial text box... select the post or reply button and should be good !

word of advice... don’t show personal info on this board .. you’ll get banned... for your safety !

- - - Updated - - -

I’d delete your Facebook post on here. Cuz you’re pretty hot and the dogs will surely want to play...

call me, momma 😘 😉

Get Shredded!
After clicking go advanced you’ll see manage attachments... click that to get to the upload screen.. sorry I forgot that step.

Practice

Last edited:
Hope this helps... you need at least 3 characters in the text box for it to work

Attachments

• 813541F4-799C-4716-A57E-88965C035C44.jpeg
    813541F4-799C-4716-A57E-88965C035C44.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 22
  • F6FE74ED-8583-46D4-BE39-1ADD93E0D7F9.jpeg
    F6FE74ED-8583-46D4-BE39-1ADD93E0D7F9.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 597798F9-9E34-477A-8772-0B8AF531ED66.jpeg
    597798F9-9E34-477A-8772-0B8AF531ED66.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 18
  • EDC68E78-8DC3-4E79-B2F2-3D8CEFEC8BA7.jpeg
    EDC68E78-8DC3-4E79-B2F2-3D8CEFEC8BA7.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 19149C54-8D3B-4CB1-AB56-D920141458FD.jpeg
    19149C54-8D3B-4CB1-AB56-D920141458FD.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 20
I am the worst offender I think lol ... she looks Hispanic and I’m a sucker for sexy Hispanic chics. So yeah I’m pretty much already in love with her so I got dibs on this one boys... stand down and stand by!

No, but here is my FB
​[/B

Awesome but I don’t have Facebook ha ha but Tapatalk is all forums. You can access all kinds some strictly girl stuff for you ladies and it’s easy to post pictures look up threads and post etc.easier to navigate on.
Beautiful profile pic on your FB!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I delete it!!!

Are you on a mobile device?

if so click “view full site mode”

then right below the text box you’ll see a button that says go advanced... click that then you’ll see like 5 slots to upload pics from phone ... click that and select a photo then select upload in the upper right corner area (I think) .. after it uploads you’ll be able to see the data encryption entry... click close window then you’ll be returned to initial text box... select the post or reply button and should be good !

word of advice... don’t show personal info on this board .. you’ll get banned... for your safety !

- - - Updated - - -

I’d delete your Facebook post on here. Cuz you’re pretty hot and the dogs will surely want to play...

call me, momma  

How do I delete it!!!

Ask Montego1 or tripleovertime or hfo3 or Wesleyinman.... if you have ten posts you can select private message and send them a message..

watch yourself with hfo3 ... he’s a ladies man with great hair and also likes Hispanic women ... tell him your on team milf and to back off ... lol

HAHAHHAHA, I'll be sure to watch out. ;)

Ask Montego1 or tripleovertime or hfo3 or Wesleyinman.... if you have ten posts you can select private message and send them a message..

watch yourself with hfo3 ... he’s a ladies man with great hair and also likes Hispanic women ... tell him your on team milf and to back off ... lol

Back