• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Matt's Log

I know fellas..but when u get out of bed and your sheets looked like scene of a murder lol..
Shower is best 👌 😆 🤣
Brother I can't make this up, for the longest time when my acne was really bad on my scalp and shoulders going back a few years ago, my pillow and the sheets were covered every morning, it looked like someone peppered me with birdshot.
I ruined all of my wife's favorite sheets..

Brother I can't make this up, for the longest time when my acne was really bad on my scalp and shoulders going back a few years ago, my pillow and the sheets were covered every morning, it looked like someone peppered me with birdshot.
I ruined all of my wife's favorite sheets..
Can relate with the scalp acne. Ruining pillow cases gotta wait on haircuts too, till it settles down 😡 😤

Can relate with the scalp acne. Ruining pillow cases gotta wait on haircuts too, till it settles down 😡 😤
Man it's something I don't wish on anyone.
I normally keep my hair nice and tight, but there was times it was pretty embarrassing walking around.
:(

Man it's something I don't wish on anyone.
I normally keep my hair nice and tight, but there was times it was pretty embarrassing walking around.
:(
Was it something that just went away with time for you, or did you follow a certain protocol that helped. Mine is somewhat genetic, but AAS use and wearing a hardhat at work for long hours out in the elements is a bad combo. I’m a skin fade kinda guy, so when it gets bad can’t hit the barber up just out of courtesy lol 😭

Get Shredded!
Was it something that just went away with time for you, or did you follow a certain protocol that helped. Mine is somewhat genetic, but AAS use and wearing a hardhat at work for long hours out in the elements is a bad combo. I’m a skin fade kinda guy, so when it gets bad can’t hit the barber up just out of courtesy lol 😭
i get them inside zits like oil build up shit behind my ears back of my head,cant really see them at 1st then they hurt and eventually bust..had one on my face recently,i have had little clusters on shoulders and back,i atribulate this to deca,havnt ran it in years but npp does same,also this hot and cold weather down south doesnt help much

i get them inside zits like oil build up shit behind my ears back of my head,cant really see them at 1st then they hurt and eventually bust..had one on my face recently,i have had little clusters on shoulders and back,i atribulate this to deca,havnt ran it in years but npp does same,also this hot and cold weather down south doesnt help much
I’ve always sorta had head acne on the back of my head, father sort of has it also. So, I’m kinda effed there. I’m on Deca as well currently, wouldn’t say it has worsened it for me, just yet. More than likely the high test. Should get bloods soon and probably take a break.

Agree on the weather, I’m at 27 degrees at work right now. I’m more of a tropical kinda guy.

I’ve always sorta had head acne on the back of my head, father sort of has it also. So, I’m kinda effed there. I’m on Deca as well currently, wouldn’t say it has worsened it for me, just yet. More than likely the high test. Should get bloods soon and probably take a break.

Agree on the weather, I’m at 27 degrees at work right now. I’m more of a tropical kinda guy.
i just pulled bloods hope everything should look good im going for 12 weeks or so push the food
i have always noticed with nandralones acne sets in then subsides...after few weeks,,i need to find some kind of protocol,mayb try accutane for first time

i just pulled bloods hope everything should look good im going for 12 weeks or so push the food
i have always noticed with nandralones acne sets in then subsides...after few weeks,,i need to find some kind of protocol,mayb try accutane for first time
I’m scared of accutane, haven’t read much about it other than it works well and stuff, but I try to mess with least amount of stuff possible. If you try it, let me know how it works.

1/30/23 Monday workout

Life has been super hectic. I'm having to work more hours than normal and it's been a real struggle to manage my time appropriately bc there is just so much going on. I'm not giving up though. Obstacles just make accomplishing my goals that much better.

Shoulders, Tris, abs

-Standing cable rear delt fly
3 x 15,12,10 + back off top set for 15 reps

-Incline Smith Press
3 x 12,10,8 + 15 rep back off after 8 rep top set
-Cable side Laterals

3 x 15,12,10 + 15 rep back off
- Bent over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise Pronated Grip
2 x 15, 12, + 10 partial reps after full reps

-machine shoulder press (I switched to this opposed to db press due to my left shoulder giving me issues)
3 x 12, 10, 8 + top set drop for 15 reps

-Dips
50 reps (I was able to do all 50 which i was very happy about because 2 weeks ago i couldnt do all 50)

Tricep rope cable push downs
3x12-15

Reverse grip Unilateral Tricep cable push downs
3x10 each side

-Hanging Knee Raises
30 reps total

-Ab machine
50 reps total

All in all I'm definitely seeing some improvements over the past few weeks.

Weight is currently 194 pounds. Eating at/around maintenance. Had some appetite issues last week due to starting a new medication but it's back to normal now.

Tuesday 1-31-23
Back and Bi's

Pulldown Sinlge Arm
3 x 12, 10, 8

Chest supported T Bar Row
3 x 12, 10, 8, + 15 rep back off set

Cable neutral grip pulldown
3 x 12, 10, 8, + 15 rep back off set

Plate loaded Row
3 x 12, 10, 8

Single Arm Cable Pullover
3 x 15, 12, 10

DB Preacher Curls
3 x 12, 10, 8, + 15 rep top set drop

Standing Cable Curls
3 x 12, 10, 8

Intensity has been great. Appetite is way up this week and I am constantly hungry. Been super busy with work so I'm behind on my log. Been working on getting up at 5am and getting my workout in before work. I have much better workouts than the evening after working all day.

Wish we had chest support t bar row..at my gym is lacking alot...
Workouts in the am always better for me,afternoons I'm already sluggish from work,but it's an adjustment

@Matt88 this log is awesome. Definitely a source of motivation after reading thru. Reminds me so much of when i got serious years back about lifestyle changes and prioritizing what was important. Kept it all together but the gym part. Thank you for this. Just got back in the gym today with a new ambition to get back at it. Damn did it feel good.So again thank you, I'm sure more have felt the same way after reading this.

@Matt88 this log is awesome. Definitely a source of motivation after reading thru. Reminds me so much of when i got serious years back about lifestyle changes and prioritizing what was important. Kept it all together but the gym part. Thank you for this. Just got back in the gym today with a new ambition to get back at it. Damn did it feel good.So again thank you, I'm sure more have felt the same way after reading this.
Yea @Matt88 Is That guy...
💪 💪

Thank you for your kind words sir 🙏 Reading your words definitely motivates me to keep my log going. I've done a poor job I've updating it lately but i am trying to get back to it. I'm working so many work hours atm on top of everything else. So thank you for your words. Reading that reminds me that I'm motivating others. No matter how great or small I love having a positive impact on others!

The first few weeks of being back in the gym is definitely the hardest but once you get in a routine it definitely makes it a bit easier. Stay on it!

Had a kick ass leg workout. Had to trim a little volume off. I tweaked my low back at work. It's not hurting bad. Just enough to be annoying and enough to tell me to not over do it on any movements it hurts on. I've got a disc that already lived It's best life so it acts up occasionally. Some of the movements I have to do at work is extremely difficult to maintain good form on which is usually when it gets tweaked a bit. Experience tells me when it hurts to take it easy on it bc it won't magically stop on it's own 😂

Plate loaded Leg Press
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
Smith Machine Squat
3 x 10
Lying Leg curls
3 x 15, 12, 10
Leg Ext.
3 x 15, 12, 10
seated calf raises
3 x 15 45 second rest

Walking down the gym steps was a task let me tell you!

Still eating at maintenance calories focusing on forming a solid routine and getting digestion primed for the upcoming food push!

Got good news recently. Boss said I should be able to cut back my work hours a bit in the coming weeks. That will be 12 hours less a week which equals a third day off which is huge for me when it comes to my gym goals! 3 days off = 3 days to workout that doesn't fall on a work day so my 4th gym day will be the only one that has to take place on a work day.

Still just running 300mg of test a week and 4 iu a day of HGH. Getting excited for the weeks of ahead bc its almost time to GROW GROW GROW!!

At first when my coach told me he wanted me to do a month of eating at maintenance and just 300mg of test I was pretty sad. I wanted to come out guns blazing!! But NOW I'm extremely GLAD he chose this path for me bc its exactly what I needed. If you got a coach boys learn to follow and respect their process! Coach, I know you will read this. Thank you sir! Big things to come!

Thats Great @Matt88 👍 👌
I hear you on the volume..I was used to do let's say leg press at x amount at 8-10 reps,took me a min to think fuck the weight I'm hit all these reps,I'm doing 15,12,12,20..brutal but it's coming along

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Killin it Matt! Nice to have thet extra time off! Sounds like a great way for you to just get extra sleep and time

Max

Back