• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Left vs Right etc....

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone here feel that left vs right politics are the problem? Along with black vs white, packers vs bears, pro vs anti?

what ever happened to just being a personal who didnt give fucks about team/party lines and who could discuss things and have the want, to make things move in a direction that we all desire to move in?

🤔

- - - Updated - - -

Or am i just being faget?🤷🏿*♂️

This country is so divided along party lines that the people have been blinded to the fact the the 2 major parties are the real problem

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Does anyone here feel that left vs right politics are the problem? Along with black vs white, packers vs bears, pro vs anti?

what ever happened to just being a personal who didnt give fucks about team/party lines and who could discuss things and have the want, to make things move in a direction that we all desire to move in?

- - - Updated - - -

Or am i just being faget?路*♂️
You make a pretty good point there VR. Sometimes I'm a bit guilty of it myself, but in general, there seems to be way too many stereotype accusations, assumptions, & mindsets around here. It's like everyone thinks they have everyone pegged right down to the last detail. Many times we can learn from each other things that we could never learn from individuals in/from our own groups.

Washington D.C. is like the Hollywood of the East Coast. Politicians are a joke. It's all lies.

The only certain thing in our country is that the wealthy become more affluent and middle class is slowly dwindling away. Actually dwindling at a fast pace.

I'm also a negative, pessimistic mother fucking scally wag.

The problem is the escalation of violence which is only coming from one side. Other than that its business as usual.

I prefer that we stay divided. Imagine what would happen if those slow blinkers were united.

Reactions: GGG
Political parties used to represent the people who voted for them. Problem is they don't do that anymore. They represent the people who've bought them now. Democrats and Republicans alike are just shills to those with the most money. It's a shame.

^^^^^^
This.

I think its comical that if your conservative your treated like your a racist, and the dems and media are on a full hit job to take down trump. but no one looks at how ridiculous it is by the facts and numbers. 13% of the population is black, even if all black people voted and no whites voted Obama couldnt win without the white vote and he won twice, now an old white lady loses and dems are saying it was a whitelash against our racisit hatred of Obama. Really? if we hated Obama so much why didnt whites vote for mccain then

IML Gear Cream!
Political parties used to represent the people who voted for them. Problem is they don't do that anymore. They represent the people who've bought them now. Democrats and Republicans alike are just shills to those with the most money. It's a shame.
Exactly... If we weren't so segregated and manipulated by the parties, I bet we'd find most of us are more alike than we are different. Is the right racist? Some yes, just like there are some racists on the left. There's good and bad in all parts of society. Unfortunately we have a congregation of "undesirables" on both sides of the isle. If they had to follow the all the rules/pay/insurance etc they set forth for us you can bet things would be better faster.

100%

"Divided we fall"

- - - Updated - - -

Or am i just being faget?🤷🏿*♂️

Having an equally strong third party would be good I think

I disagree with the premise that we have a left right political problem. We have a problem with tyranny, and propaganda, just like most countries. Some are leftist (Venezuela), some are on the far right (Saudi Arabia). In this country right now if you are on the left you believe all whites are racist, all whites have white privilege. You believe all males are sexist / potential rapist who keep women down through the patriarchy. You only believe in free speech you agree with, descending views are hateful and therefore illegal. Gun rights aren't a real right and Americans should be disarmed. All opposing views are by hateful, racist, Nazi's, therefore you do not need to debate such ideas and violence is justified because they're Nazi's. Property rights, not a thing, freedom of religion, only if you're from the religion of peace Islam, everyone else no such rights. Lawful immigration? Nope, don't need that.

I don't consider myself a one issue, one party guy, but you can't look at the country the way it currently is and say we need to find common ground. These racist, sexist, Islamic apologizing, illegal subsidising, voilent, dangerous ideas need to be fought against, humiliated, beaten back into absurdity, and then, and only then will I look for common ground.

Having an equally strong third party would be good I think

Puerto Rico has 3 parties, it's not any better. This is human nature. We are a pack species.

Moreover, the rich have always sided to dominate the masses.

The world needs a good shake-up every century. We are at the beginning of it. It's like we are watching the wave grow into a tsunami... it's bound to happen. It's just a matter of time.
Trump will be the "tipping point" to civil war OR the a modern FDR that "evens out" the rich/poor power struggle OR will bring in the next president that WILL cause the civil war...
if he turns out to be good for America, remember the old saying...
First, they ignore you, then they laugh, then they fight u, then you win...
It's making out to be a great movie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This country is so divided along party lines that the people have been blinded to the fact the the 2 major parties are the real problem

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Its not the 2 party system or the 3 party system that some people wish we had, it's the direction each side wants to take the country, one want to progress and the other wants to regress and stray away from traditional American values

Exactly

I disagree with the premise that we have a left right political problem. We have a problem with tyranny, and propaganda, just like most countries. Some are leftist (Venezuela), some are on the far right (Saudi Arabia). In this country right now if you are on the left you believe all whites are racist, all whites have white privilege. You believe all males are sexist / potential rapist who keep women down through the patriarchy. You only believe in free speech you agree with, descending views are hateful and therefore illegal. Gun rights aren't a real right and Americans should be disarmed. All opposing views are by hateful, racist, Nazi's, therefore you do not need to debate such ideas and violence is justified because they're Nazi's. Property rights, not a thing, freedom of religion, only if you're from the religion of peace Islam, everyone else no such rights. Lawful immigration? Nope, don't need that.

I don't consider myself a one issue, one party guy, but you can't look at the country the way it currently is and say we need to find common ground. These racist, sexist, Islamic apologizing, illegal subsidising, voilent, dangerous ideas need to be fought against, humiliated, beaten back into absurdity, and then, and only then will I look for common ground.
That is very well stated, and I believe it's accurate, (unfortunately).

if he turns out to be good for America, remember the old saying...
First, they ignore you, then they laugh, then they fight u, then you win...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old saying, eh? Hmmm, I never heard it, but that's very interesting. Perhaps there's a lot of truth to that. So far with President Trump, the first three of those four stages have occurred, (ignore, laugh, fight). It's sad though that it's mostly and primarily the main stream media/press that have been guilty of all those reactions. Instead of just reporting the news, they insist on spinning it, and creating it. It's a tool to condition the masses in the way that they want us to think. They must know about another old saying: "if you listen to something long enough, you will begin to believe it even if it isn't true."

Back