• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I have ALOT of questions.

I researched AAS for 3 years before I touched my first thing. Not just ho hum research. Tons of info every day on forums just like this.

Would read a thread. Take both points of view from it and write them down. Go to the next. Over and over.

Then I found out who the highly regarded members were that were giving the advice in the threads I was reading and looked for more posts from them. Wrote more down.

For three years I don't think a day went by without learning or reading some thing about AAS. So when the time came to start, I planned my cycle and did it. Posted what it would be in the forum and didn't ask if it was correct because I already knew it would be. Got more feedback and just kept plugging along.

Even now I'll ask certain guys and members here about their thoughts on certain things because, the most important part of AAS usage is keeping an open and honest mind.

You don't know shit. I don't know shit. We can only make our best guess and go from there but, without education, that guess isn't best, it's worst.

I think Trenbolone is overrated anyway. Some guys say they get really strong and really cut on it, but it never effected me in either of those two ways, and it gives me more side effects than results. Sometimes I think that if it weren't for the late and infamous Dan Duchaine in the late 80's and early to mid 90's touting Trenbolone as the greatest anabolic ever created, none of us would've even heard of it, nor would it have been one of the top sold AAS compounds in most sources arsenal like it is now. Mr. Duchaine pumped up and helped to create the Trenbolone craze to such a degree, that it boosted sales of it back then, and still does today. But it's more hype than anything else IMO. Trenbolone caused permanent damage to my central nervous system, and that's really the most that it ever did for me.
Oh, mental sides.

There is scientific proof that AAS can cause people to get dumber. Gotta find it but I read a study on that a few weeks back.

I'm waiting for the day it happens to me.

exactly why dumb people should never touch steroids
Oh, mental sides.

There is scientific proof that AAS can cause people to get dumber. Gotta find it but I read a study on that a few weeks back.

I'm waiting for the day it happens to me.

There's real science that supports it lol. The stereotype isn't too far fetched but, some of the smartest people I know use AAS as well.

I'm the only one I know that uses AAS.... and I'm kinda dumb.

Completely missed the whole 1st cycle thing...... On the other hand theres nothing like jumping in head first. The side effects alone may push him to never run gear again.
Could blessng in disguise.
So now knowing its his 1st cycle.... I would stick to orals. Little harder on the liver but good results and no needles.. Dbol and eq

Completely missed the whole 1st cycle thing...... On the other hand theres nothing like jumping in head first. The side effects alone may push him to never run gear again.
So now knowing its his 1st cycle.... I would stick to orals. Little harder on the liver but good results and no needles.. Dbol and eq

Orals only you say.....:popcorn:

are you a troll too? :sheep::whip:

haha just pin a bunch of shit and then ask questions. I must admit many years ago that’s what I did. I didn’t find out what a pct was until well after I was finished with my first cycle
I've been blasting since my first cycle.
Btw, what is this PCT you speak of?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

heres a simple beginner cycle shoot 600 mg of test e a week i typically do one tuesday and saturday id also throw some dbol in there at 40 mg a day run the dbol for 4 to 6 weeks max and you can run the test for 12 weeks minimum as for pct i never get off so cant help you there
Bad advice.
Don't give bad advice.

Week
1-12 test E 500mg - 250mg Mon/Thur
1-4 75 mg dbol daily
5-10 25mg ostarine daily
3-12 Aromasin every 3-5 days 12.5
13-14 nothing
14 pct

After running a long ester test you need to let it clear. Which usually takes about 10 to 14 days. So I wait 2 weeks to pct when I did a pct. This was the first cycle I ran like 5 years ago.

Do not cycle untill you have these three things.
Nolvadex
Letro
Aromasin or Anastrozole

If your cycle goes south those are your fail safes. To fight any estrogen related side effects.

I would also advise staying away from any heavy compounds untill you know how you react to basically test only.

You may want to check out some sarms which are far less complicated to add to a first cycle.

Best of luck to you and read about all these compounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Bad advice again.
Why we throwing 2 compounds at a small guy who knows nothing?
Why are we even tellling him to juice?
Lift n learn a bit longer. Lift while you study juice.

This thread is a wreck. Fuck it.

There's alot to absorb on the subject. Ive been clean and lifting religiously with a 8000 cal a day intake. Maybe one day ill consider a small test E boost or maybe some dbol. For not im just lifting and researching.

There's alot to absorb on the subject. Ive been clean and lifting religiously with a 8000 cal a day intake. Maybe one day ill consider a small test E boost or maybe some dbol. For not im just lifting and researching.

How old are you?
Have you done any blood work to check your test level?
Get Labs first.

You eat (8000 kcal a day of clean calories) as you stated above, which is crazy hard with clean,solid food. It can be done with use of high caloric weight gainer powders, but your just lifting and researching! Lol . Prof M , quit pulling my leg. You know, if you do indeed eat those calories along with Test and dbol, you will grow exponentially!!! Especially if your new to AAS. I wish you the best but it’s hard to take this seriously. Good luck to you.

Max

My hands used to be steady as a rock until I began using Tren when I was 43 yrs old. Since then, I have a permanent hand tremor. My hands shake all the time. Trenbolone is over rated anyway IMO.

Why should i get labs done first? And how do i do them? Are they expensive?
www.labsMD.com

and https://www.labsmd.com/process.php

but....
Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS of or in the states of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

Last edited:
I hate those state laws its incredible to me that its illegal in those states.
My hands used to be steady as a rock until I began using Tren when I was 43 yrs old. Since then, I have a permanent hand tremor. My hands shake all the time. Trenbolone is over rated anyway IMO.

www.labsMD.com

and https://www.labsmd.com/process.php

but....
Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS of or in the states of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back