• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Euphoria on Anavar?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started Anavar about 5 days ago and the past couple days, I’ve had sense of well being/euphoric feeling.

Has anyone experienced this benefit while on Anavar?

Disclaimer: I do have a solid home gym setup during this cycle/pandemic.

I get moments of euphoria on nearly all gear so it doesn't surprise me. I've run 20-40mg of var once before and I did feel pretty good while on it.

Sounds like a win win to me! Hope it's not dianabol...it's known for that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Var is wonderful... period. Stacked with Winny and tren and it is euphoria times four!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dianabol is highly detectable I’d say just by the taste I wanna day pungent but it’s a very “high pitched” bitter taste. Like any protein capsule filler or tablet you can taste the dianabol. I can always tell what dbol tastes like I feel. Anadrol is typically a copper/ penny taste but sometimes it’s more spicy or just bitter hard to tell. M1t will burn your tongue like wasabi. Mk677 is kinda easy to tell to but the rest of the orals are harder and you can’t really tell by taste. One time I had anadrol raws strong copper taste. Balkan pharma takes a couple tabs chewed to pick up the copper taste. Also had pressed ugl tabs that had the same copper taste. Anadrol is fairly easy ish. Now superdrol can’t tell it just tastes like pills. Supposedly deca numbs your tongue but that might be the benzyl alcohol. (I know why the fuck am I tasting gear) ? It’s a fairly simple convenient test but not super accurate by any means but better than nothing. And tren will fuck up my sinuses if I drop it on the tongue. But I don’t run tren anymore.

I feel really good on var, but it does seem like only on low/moderate doses. I ran 80mg ED once and I did not feel good on that

I am about to start some var on Friday for the first time and will let you know .

I am about to start some var on Friday for the first time and will let you know .
Let us know Frank.. I've never ran VAR and am going to run it next cycle, I'm curious on how you it treats you.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Yes var makes my mood very pleasant. Half bc of a chemical reaction in the brain and half bc of the motivation I have to get stronger and to workout knowing Im on gear.

The AAS that improved my mood the most though Was Primabolan. At 100mgs ED it simply made me in a great mood and I just felt healthy and strong all the time. I ran it with 100mgs PROP ed and 50mgs of Var each day to for 3 months.

Pricy cycle but if you can ever swing that try it. Prob my favorite cycle I ever did. Primo was Schering.I think the test and Var was axio.

Dianabol is highly detectable I’d say just by the taste I wanna day pungent but it’s a very “high pitched” bitter taste. Like any protein capsule filler or tablet you can taste the dianabol. I can always tell what dbol tastes like I feel. Anadrol is typically a copper/ penny taste but sometimes it’s more spicy or just bitter hard to tell. M1t will burn your tongue like wasabi. Mk677 is kinda easy to tell to but the rest of the orals are harder and you can’t really tell by taste. One time I had anadrol raws strong copper taste. Balkan pharma takes a couple tabs chewed to pick up the copper taste. Also had pressed ugl tabs that had the same copper taste. Anadrol is fairly easy ish. Now superdrol can’t tell it just tastes like pills. Supposedly deca numbs your tongue but that might be the benzyl alcohol. (I know why the fuck am I tasting gear) ? It’s a fairly simple convenient test but not super accurate by any means but better than nothing. And tren will fuck up my sinuses if I drop it on the tongue. But I don’t run tren anymore.
This is super useful and quite scientific. Aside from the thread being about ANAVAR of course.
Let me ask you, if I wet my index finger and dip it into the raws, how many milligrams is it. My pinkie?

This is super useful and quite scientific. Aside from the thread being about ANAVAR of course.
Let me ask you, if I wet my index finger and dip it into the raws, how many milligrams is it. My pinkie?

Pro card finger dabs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been waiting on that- btw love anavar- makes u feel great ,strong,vascular, mild- whats not to like!

Last edited:
Look here you fucking dip shit. If he has car that was really low does dbol because of the euphoria then he could taste a dbol capsule and taste a bar and he’d be able to tell.

im sorry you couldn’t put two and two together you fucking empty hollow headed waste of fucking oxygen. I tell ya, 90 percent of these forum populations are full of dudes like you who are probly 40 year old men who look like dog shit who think they’re so fuckin cool because they take steroids.

you remind me of that faggot outlaw v2 on youtube. That fuckin clown

oh you think tren eats muscle according to your posts. And I have 66 pages of posts on a steroid forum nice fuckin life buddy

Last edited:
take it easy bro. he was just fuckin w/ u. u got to be able to take a joke in this day and time. in his defense, its the first ive heard about tasting orals for authenticity. anyway chill dude its cool

Look here you fucking dip shit. If he has car that was really low does dbol because of the euphoria then he could taste a dbol capsule and taste a bar and he’d be able to tell.

im sorry you couldn’t put two and two together you fucking empty hollow headed waste of fucking oxygen. I tell ya, 90 percent of these forum populations are full of dudes like you who are probly 40 year old men who look like dog shit who think they’re so fuckin cool because they take steroids.

you remind me of that faggot outlaw v2 on youtube. That fuckin clown
Let’s see...2+2=...carry the 4, divide by 5...damn! You’re right.

Current pics of me are pretty easy to find. Care to post any of yourself? 40? I wish!

One thing I’m certain of, you don’t speak like this to anyone face to face.

Sorry you didn’t get the inside joke.

BTW, is English your second language?

Last edited:
Sounds like a win win to me! Hope it's not dianabol...it's known for that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That was my first thought when I read this.

If you’ve ever used dbol or var there is no way to get them confused

You were warned not to post links to sources who aren't sponsors here yet you did it again.....rehh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back