• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking high Test low Tren ?

IML Gear Cream!
I've been wondering this as well.. I mean if I always ran test higher then my other compounds npp, deca, tren, or whatev then isn't test just hogging the receptors and doing most the work? And wouldn't I kinda miss out on the full effects of the other compounds?

Just dumb theory of mine. So far I've kept test higher then anything else. But it almost seems to make more sense to Run test just enough to keep my man functions and let the OTHER compounds shine.. and why do half the guys run test lower and other half always run it higher?

Which is better dangit? Lol
Test high?
Or test lower and other AAS high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and it worked great even at low doses of each (like 350-400). Insane strength gains.
Good to know, thanks man! I'll be reaching out to you after this deca run to pick your brain if that's ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

guys who run low test don't ever achieve big boy status.
Montego, this is why I asked bodybuilding competitors to chime in. My impression is that the big boys all run high test, at least in the off season. No offense to damatrix, because he looks fucking great, but he is not in real danger of conquering the super heavyweights anytime soon.

Even the big guys on this forum who are not competitors take, or took while building, high doses of test (test, deca, dbol, lol!). I think of guys like TV8 and Swiper. But then bc123jm is pretty big, and, as he says in this forum, he keeps test low (did he always keep it low when he was adding size?).

Montego, this is why I asked bodybuilding competitors to chime in. My impression is that the big boys all run high test, at least in the off season. No offense to damatrix, because he looks fucking great, but he is not in real danger of conquering the super heavyweights anytime soon.

Lmaoo dont ever even plan on getting to that point, under 177lbs for me

I'm sure I'm going to love this 750 Sust tho

Lmaoo dont ever even plan on getting to that point, under 177lbs for me

I'm sure I'm going to love this 750 Sust tho
Like I said, you look great. It was not a swipe at you at all. I followed all of your log.

Yeah I don't know any guys who run low test that have a large amount of muscle.

To each their own and I'm not trying to throw shots but, guys who preach high tren low test, usually are lean year round (if they are serious of course) but, don't add much in the way of size.

It's not just the drugs or course but, some hormones just promote growth more then others. Test and Deca being the best two in terms of adding size.

Guys get so wrapped up into cycles with other injectable and oral AAS to add to thier test.

But if they just stopped the nonsense and run test only they would come around to test is all you need.

I say this after running test only this past winter.

BTW I got some orals to get rid of.

This. And maybe a little mast or proviron to help polish things up when needed. That's all I really need to look better than the vast majority of the general population

Yeah I don't know any guys who run low test that have a large amount of muscle.

To each their own and I'm not trying to throw shots but, guys who preach high tren low test, usually are lean year round (if they are serious of course) but, don't add much in the way of size.

It's not just the drugs or course but, some hormones just promote growth more then others. Test and Deca being the best two in terms of adding size.

This..

I'm sure many of us know some gorillas, and most don't run low test.. Just because some may be currently competing doesnt mean they have the best cycle outlines, as most their preparation is done by diet and their coach..One doesnt have to be on stage to be a monster, heck I rolled with some beasts in jujitsu who never competed and never will, and they're unknowns and yet they toss world ranked competitors around.. Competing is just a different aspect of this lifestyle, and its not for everyone.

A vast amount of the big boys are running high test,higher nandrolone and so on.. when competing there's reasons to lower test but getting to that point one most likely isn't running low test prior, its phasing out closing to show..
Most guys flatten right out when they drop test and run high tren and like you said, they're not massive boys!

Get Shredded!
I consider myself somewhat of a big boy. I don't run Test high. 200mg max.

c385aa5fc897e91bb08fb5160e1b4ebe.png

To each his own. I understand that testosterone is the basis of which other steroids come from. It's my opinion. I'm also not arguing the fact that it's needed in a cycle. I just know I've made great progress by doing what I'm doing. The pic bellow was 4 years ago

7f47eb0eff88f704e53307f59e457a4f.jpg

You're surely no slouch.. but, like I said the "vast majority".. one advocate on either side doesn't put the debate to rest.. I know low T guys too, protocols and body types are going to be unorthodox and nothing is going to be the same. BTW, what's your current aas protocol or at least in the pic?

I agree here. Higher test and lower anabolics is better for size. Lower test and higher anabolics is great for hardness, drying out and getting lean

ya but did you always ? I think this is sort of like training. Jay cutler used slag heavy weights to achieve his size. But once he got it to where he wanted he moved to higher reps, supersetting, and keeping a quick pace. But what did he do when he tried to catch Ronnie size wise? Went back to the heavy weights. Once you put the size on it's easy to maintain. You get that size with lots of trt. And then when you're there it's easy to maintain and you can use the higher anabolics to keep the size and really polish up your look

You're surely no slouch.. but, like I said the "vast majority".. one advocate on either side doesn't put the debate to rest.. I know low T guys too, protocols and body types are going to be unorthodox and nothing is going to be the same. BTW, what's your current aas protocol or at least in the pic?

200mg of Cyp per week and 100mg of Tren A and Mast P a week.

The highest I've gone was 600mg of Test a week for 12 weeks. I honestly didn't feel it did anything for me. My test levels were in the low 4K range and E2 was in the high 30's.

Maybe I need an experiment for myself. Go high Test and a low compound and see what happens.

Maybe I need an experiment for myself. Go high Test and a low compound and see what happens.
To be honest the bigger guys competing are high test and high compound . . . They cut the test out and some of the compounds before contest time.

PS - Canebreak, that's a pretty damn good four year transformation. How old are you? What do you weigh? Height?

To be honest the bigger guys competing are high test and high compound . . . They cut the test out and some of the compounds before contest time.

PS - Canebreak, that's a pretty damn good four year transformation. How old are you? What do you weigh? Height?

I'm 40, 5'11 and sitting currently at 235.

That's about the age I was when I started gear (I was a little older) and it makes a huge difference in middle age. It's funny to look better when old than when young. I would have had a lot of damn fun as a younger man had I known all this back then . . .

IML Gear Cream!
That's about the age I was when I started gear (I was a little older) and it makes a huge difference in middle age. It's funny to look better when old than when young. I would have had a lot of damn fun as a younger man had I known all this back then . . .

I'm actually glad I started later in life. Had 23 years of working out and trying different routines and building a solid base before any AAS at all. Still didn't prevent TRT waiting but still glad I did. Older and wiser.

Smart man! 23 years of lifting without gear is so uncommon these days. Unfortunately, not much prevents TRT these days

Dr. B

I was always told use twice as much tren as test. That test is just your base. So you'd use 250 mg a week test 500 mg a week tren. But that's just how it was explained to me

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I don't like low test and tren to grow now to look good it's the right mixture.

High test high deca, tren not a bulker but if you ask... high test high tren high deca

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Even the big guys on this forum who are not competitors take, or took while building, high doses of test (test, deca, dbol, lol!). I think of guys like TV8 and Swiper. But then bc123jm is pretty big, and, as he says in this forum, he keeps test low (did he always keep it low when he was adding size?).

i am really not that BIG in person.. yes i am extremely muscular and vascular and have good symmetry. everything is proportioned so nothing really stands out. so that gives the Illusion of size in a pic or standing next to a girl or reg joe with 14 inch arms .. just like Lee Larbarda looked great on stage alone. but when lee Haney stood next to him it was lights out...

i really dont want to be any bigger than i am.. I am 5'6 and walk around at 176 lbs dry morning weight.. as they day goes on and I eat i prob end up 5 lbs heavier by the time i get to the gym at night ... now add some blood and some pump to a very lean, vascular guy with rounded muscle bellies and yea i look pretty jacked up... but still not BIG . my arms are lucky if they tape in at 18 inches .
but with thin skin and years of developed muscle it looks huge compared to just about anyone other than say a national level competitor standing next to me.
people at the gym who dont know me always ask if i am getting ready for a show.. i'm sure if i wanted to add size i could .. but i dont want that look. .
i am actually toning it down and just getting to a more athletic type build... i kinda want to live a little longer now days and care more about health. plus my joints arent what they used to be..

i am well above average athletic looking and thats really all i want now. you gotta remember i am almost 47 and have been doing shit since i was 19.. well really 17 but at 19 is when i hired John defendis former mr USA to help with my diet and a training program. Juice back then i only did 250 mg of test a week for 8 weeks.. then came off.... then Bill Phillips and EAS came around and told the truth about Bodybuilding so I hired a well known nutritionist out of texas to re do my diet ... thats when i learned you dont need 10k cals a day if you just want to look muscular.

everything i know i have learned from someone one else and i have taken what works best for me and fine tuned it to what i want.
thats why although i could easily step on stage at masters nationals and place well... i dont compete because i dont give a shit what anyone else thinks about my physique.. i have always done it for myself.

anyway back to testosterone . i dont like it really at all. just enough is all i use.. personally it just doesn't suit they way i want to look. NPP all day long
i think is the most versatile best all around drug. and for some insider info. most European / arab guys that are diced to the bone dont run a lot of test.
and the dosage is relevant to your body weight

run test 300mg/week and tren e 300mg/week also got a little side effect ,amazing u high dosage ,brave man

Back