BOGO IS ON!!!!!

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Got mine in earlier today ! Thanks AG for the BOGO, can never have enough Anadrol and EQ

powertime

Registered
Reaction score
BOGO sale ends tonight at midnight (Pacific Standard time. If anyone still needs a list please reach out to me. Get your orders in by midnight please.

JJ

Do you offer any bulk discounts on test? Unfortunately I’m going to miss this one.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Do you offer any bulk discounts on test? Unfortunately I’m going to miss this one.
you can always contact AG directly and ask him… depending on the order size he might be able to do something for you. No promises but it’s worth a shot.

JJ

Shotta609

Registered
Reaction score
That’s 7 hour notice I believe I read earlier we would have 24 hour notice

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s 7 hour notice I believe I read earlier we would have 24 hour notice
That’s all I was given brother. And what I said was we would try our best to give a 24 hour notice. Shoot me a PM.

nannybooboo

Registered
Reaction score
Have someone on it now. Water, looks just like winny. Very very little if any pain. GTG.
Is that person just using it as a pwo or as an integral part of a complete cycle? I'm thinking about trying it pwo next go around due to all the hype it gets on here

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is that person just using it as a pwo or as an integral part of a complete cycle? I'm thinking about trying it pwo next go around due to all the hype it gets on here
You can use it for either but it's not cheap. I ran it for like 3 months at 100mgs Ed alongside 100mgs primo and 50mgs var like 15+ years ago.

Possibly my most favorite cycle ever and the gains were incredible. I felt amazing the whole cycle too...mood, libido etc.

Some suspension or TNE can be very painful. I am hearing this is not very painful at all

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
You can use it for either but it's not cheap. I ran it for like 3 months at 100mgs Ed alongside 100mgs primo and 50mgs var like 15+ years ago.

Possibly my most favorite cycle ever and the gains were incredible. I felt amazing the whole cycle too...mood, libido etc.

Some suspension or TNE can be very painful. I am hearing this is not very painful at all
It’s actually almost pain freee… and to be honest when you see the white liquid your first thought is that it might be painful but it’s surprisingly not. I use our TNE an hour or two before sexy time and I’ll use it with 50mg Halo pre-workout and the pumps are great and the aggression is definitely turned up. I enjoy using it so much I have to remember not to use it all the time.

Boykinben82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s actually almost pain freee… and to be honest when you see the white liquid your first thought is that it might be painful but it’s surprisingly not. I use our TNE an hour or two before sexy time and I’ll use it with 50mg Halo pre-workout and the pumps are great and the aggression is definitely turned up. I enjoy using it so much I have to remember not to use it all the time.
50mg Halo?? It must be an intense workout. How is the BP on that dose?

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
Received my BOGO yesterday.
Test, Tren and Winny for my cut/recomp cycle.
I just finished my off season bulk, I will take a break on a cruise dose and start up again in the spring.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Received my BOGO yesterday.
Test, Tren and Winny for my cut/recomp cycle.
I just finished my off season bulk, I will take a break on a cruise dose and start up again in the spring.
Great… glad you had a good experience. Best of luck sir

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Anadrol is good fellas , been using a different lab. Could tell a huge difference on the first dose of Azteca, big relief . Hard to find Anadrol worth a damn

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Anadrol is good fellas , been using a different lab. Could tell a huge difference on the first dose of Azteca, big relief . Hard to find Anadrol worth a damn
Thanks for coming back and leaving your feedback Dano… so I wish I could run Anadrol but I just can’t unfortunately. Glad you took advantage of the BOGO… kick some ass in the gym Mano 😉

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
How long is this going for.
It ended back on Jan 5th.
Tux ride is correct the BOGO is over. We only do 1 maybe 2 BOGO sales a year because it’s expensive to do. Spyder we do run sales and promotions from time to time but to be honest our pricing is very competitive and very affordable.

I’m not sure if you have a current list however I’ll send one over to you. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

JJ

Spyder315

Registered
Reaction score
Tux ride is correct the BOGO is over. We only do 1 maybe 2 BOGO sales a year because it’s expensive to do. Spyder we do run sales and promotions from time to time but to be honest our pricing is very competitive and very affordable.

I’m not sure if you have a current list however I’ll send one over to you. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

JJ
I jumped in on the last one several months ago and a promo or 2. I’ll check out the list. Thanks for the reply JJ.