• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Becoming the Iron Lion

IML Gear Cream!
Off day first meal following a fasted walk this morning.

Beef
Potato
Egg whites
Oranges

Let's get this relaxing day off to a bang!
2fd908b02794e47b80d6e7833f0e1988.jpg

Today's training. Strength climbing as you can see from the log trend. Starting to hit the real work.

Meal 4 -

Eggs
Chicken
Rice
Veggies
ff8ecccf1bf286926df83155f6a3abf7.jpg
293af7ed28801ac3b65147fda1278e9a.jpg

Today's work on pull, width day.

Strange week. Weight jumped up 4lbs Wednesday morning then anther 5lbs Thursday morning.

Nothing changed, nothing off plan, no missed cardio or training. I've been working with a coach for a few weeks, good experience so far, and he was concerned I might have or, be on the verge of rhabdo, holding a lot of water everywhere, pretty tired but that's it. Pee is clear, no foam, nothing alarming.

Plan is to take the weekend off and see how things play out before we get ahead of ourselves.

I'm not sure what caused the huge weight jump but, I dropped 3 lbs this morning and was pretty sweaty during training and cardio which is unusual for me.

Pull went well. Strength is still rolling, volume is getting easier to handle and the sessions are not lasting quite as long but, they're still lengthy. All of these exercises are progressing pretty fast which is great since they're "new" I just have to keep focus on the intended muscle.

Rdls today on a regular Smith instead of the heavy fucking monstrosity that I used last rotation and numbers were back at the point they were before I started prep. Bit of a grind for the 12th rep but, I might have been able to get one more. The goal right now is to keep working smart, safe, excellent form while still progressing strength and let things do what they should.

23b8e156ff6c6946cb389cc175d19286.jpg

Pull day

Getting strong.

Things went well today and the extra rest day did me some good it seems.

Bodyweight is back to a reasonable level, still dunno what the cause was but, I'll be keeping an extra close eye on things this week.

Tomorrow is chest focused push so let's grow some titties!
c75058976e2abc137b09bb598016c86f.jpg

That hard work is paying off, lookin like a unit, good for you bro! Respect man!

IML Gear Cream!
Delt focused push day.

Dealing with some left shoulder stuff. I think it's from the Pulldown exercises from the previous day so we're looking into a solution. I'm pretty sure I'm over stretching at the top of the movements which is giving the shoulder problems so, I'll try to avoid that next week.

Good day though. Not much in terms of progress in the book with the pain but, it did the job.

Today is rest and we're back to pull tomorrow!
0238b93f440c1cd469db999593cf8462.jpg
de2c49379614e3691cbffa52e4a0544d.jpg

I've had a lot going on lately so sorry for the lack of updates.

Things are rolling along. Still decent shape after 8 weeks post show. Quads are still separated a bit, abs are still there, not a fat shit yet.

Training has gotten better with time. The high volume stuff still isn't fun but, it's gotten more doable. Can't say it's working better or worse then the way I usually train.

Diet is still perfect. Had one "free meal" since the day after my show which was a home made burger and sweet potato fries. Everything else has been only on plan. I've missed 2 meals during this 8 weeks for a reason I couldn't control and won't go into. I haven't missed a cardio session yet. I missed 2 training sessions, one for the reason I won't talk about and 1 due to taking kids to the Dr and not having time.

That's about as perfect a time frame as I can imagine so I'm happy with my consistency so far.

Knee is still going good, today after legs it's got a bit of pain but I'll do some self adjusting and work on the quad which will eliminate that I believe. I go to pt tomorrow for the shoulder which has continued to be a problem.

I believe my pull day with mostly Pulldown movements was the culprit in the pain aspect from over stretching at the top of the reps so, this day was removed and turned into an arm day since I haven't done a bicep or tricep exercise since the show. I'll see how it feels after this week.

Other then that, things are OK. Just putting it all into this off season like last to hopefully improve that much more this year.

Post arms.

Haven't trained arms directly in 8 weeks, haven't done an "arm day" in who knows when.

It was rediculosly painful.
9b207f690c86b70abfe587319b67d8c3.jpg

Legs yday.

Feeling pretty beat up this week. Between work, very little sleep and training my ass off I'm wiped out.

These damn 19-20 hour days and 70 hour work weeks for the last few months are starting to kick my ass a bit lol.

Session looks like this, don't have my book so I don't have weights used -

Glute machine - 2 sets 15
Seated leg curl as Adductor - 3x15
Pendulum squat - 3x15 1x10/10 (drop set)
Leg press - 3x20 1x15/10/10/10
Hack - 3x15 1x15/10
Extension - 2 x as many as possible however possible until you can't move

330f5e460416620ffd5867aa2db22072.jpg

Couple training day meals -

Bagels
Whole eggs
Chicken
Olive oil

Cream of rice
Pineapple
Almond butter