• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

An honest answer from the boys (pic attached)

BelleoftheBar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 5'10", natural blonde (like obnoxiously bright blonde), I have a DD cup (just got done with surgery, I was a B), an 8 pack, and an ass that squats EVERY FUCKING DAY. 11% body fat. World wide champion in multiple forms of martial arts.
My "bf" hasn't slept with me in months. FUCKING MONTHS. And I'm the twice a day type.
He has blamed everything from winnie, it being too hot, var, hell he even said once the fan was making his dick too cold. He's super stressed out right now. SUPER stressed. Unfortunately he has been our entire relationship (only 4 months, he's fucked me maybe 4xs?) My pic is attached from two weeks ago (pre surgery) TEMPORARILY.

Boys - I'm not looking for attention. As far as I know WIN and VAR do NOT cause ED.
I need your input on this. Any of you had issues with this? Or should I just have fun with my hall pass because he's got somethin else goin on?:mad:

Tough one. Talk to him. The relationship is young, so if nothing changes, I'm sure there are plenty of guys lined up eager to meet your needs. Best of luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Where are pics of which you speak?

And by reading yours stats have you tried forcibly taking it?

Last edited:
He is probably banging your hotter younger sister or friend or both and you should post a nude pic for revenge .

We need verification. screen name written on a piece of paper with you holding it. kthanxbye

LOL this was a photoshoot a month ago. I'm a little harder now. Been fighting a LOT. Plus I'm at work. I have many pics, but I wouldn't be asking and then posting a pic that isn't me. Would defeat the entire purpose

Only issue is you say a month ago but the copyright says 2014

That's when his "company" started. Freelance photographer. Actually a dog photographer... as awkward as that is.
I have many, it's definitely me. I have a make-up less bathroom selfie with abs if you guys are really worried about it that I took the day before surgery.

That's when his "company" started. Freelance photographer. Actually a dog photographer... as awkward as that is.
I have many, it's definitely me. I have a make-up less bathroom selfie with abs if you guys are really worried about it that I took the day before surgery.

Beastiality ?

I feel like the moment id admit to willing to hit that either 1. My wifes gonna be like GOTCHYA or 2. Jeffs gonna come in and say that was a pic of a tranny he posted on his gimmick....

Heres the thing. I think you know what to do. Have a talk with him, tell him your NOT happy and theres PLENTY of guys willing to give you what you want. Gear is NO excuse as they're are lots of other ways to give you what you want. If your not attched to him then go get what you want. You know the answer to your question.

So what do you want ?

If your in the Seattle area and want to fuck. YOU let me know. Give me one night, it'll make up for those last 4.

He is gay or getting it elsewhere. Or maybe his testosterone is crashed.....

Nice pics.

He's good to me every other way, and I have asked him to get what he needs to make it right and he hasn't. It's just more excuses. Have you, or any guy you've known had performance issues because of win.... 10mg/day

He's good to me every other way, and I have asked him to get what he needs to make it right and he hasn't. It's just more excuses. Have you, or any guy you've known had performance issues because of win.... 10mg/day

Already told you that he's fucking your sister

Back