• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

3 more cops shot

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao being dirty doesn't make you a walking death sentence. I'm not for either side btw just speaking my opinion I'm sure you don't have "all " the facts either. Only what that box infront of you tells you? Where you at each individual moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sure doesn't but if your a felon and have a gun on you and your NOT complying you do need to be shot. It's simple, don't fight the police.
As far as my facts and where I get them. I watch search and form my opinion based on facts. More white people are shot by cops each year then blacks. How many black people shot in chi town by black people? Over 2k this fucking year alone!
How many cops shot black people in Dallas the scene of last week's shootings? For the year so far ONE, one person shot by LEO.

Wake the fuck up. Act like a thug and you'll be treated like one.

Agree to disagree no point in arguing it won't fix the situation . It's a fucked up world we live in that's for sure!

It sure doesn't but if your a felon and have a gun on you and your NOT complying you do need to be shot. It's simple, don't fight the police.
As far as my facts and where I get them. I watch search and form my opinion based on facts. More white people are shot by cops each year then blacks. How many black people shot in chi town by black people? Over 2k this fucking year alone!
How many cops shot black people in Dallas the scene of last week's shootings? For the year so far ONE, one person shot by LEO.

Wake the fuck up. Act like a thug and you'll be treated like one.
100%

a man who is being fully compliant with the law during a traffic stop or any other scenario, should have nothing to worry about.... if they are shot and killed during this exchange then that is WRONG, and shame on LE.

however, most of these videos of "innocent" men, are usually resisting arrest and in some cases going for their pockets. what is the officer supposed to do? they really dont get paid enough to deal with the shit stains of society, let alone put there lives on the line for those people. we have rules.... plain and simple. there are unfortunate consequences if you do not obey.

Agree to disagree no point in arguing it won't fix the situation . It's a fucked up world we live in that's for sure!

Your right it wont fix anything. But as a concerned citizen I would like to know your way of thinking? Because as of right now this looks to be turning into a race war. You have a shooter in Dallas saying he wants to kill all WHITE cops and WHITE PEOPLE.
Now you have this, right after Al and Jessie Jackson visited the area. The POTUS supporting BLM and saying he can understand the frustration of black Americans. What has he done to help any of this? What has he done to help black people?

Help me understand because as of right now when shit goes down Im ready to roll with the PD.

I keep forgetting that people are stupid enough to think that they don't deserve to be shot when they're armed and resisting arrest.

Black on black gang violence is a way bigger issue than white cops shooting blacks.. Lots of innocents get killed when those drive by shootings happen. Blacks just find any reason to give us white shame, fuck that. Be proud of being white.

Your right it wont fix anything. But as a concerned citizen I would like to know your way of thinking? Because as of right now this looks to be turning into a race war. You have a shooter in Dallas saying he wants to kill all WHITE cops and WHITE PEOPLE.
Now you have this, right after Al and Jessie Jackson visited the area. The POTUS supporting BLM and saying he can understand the frustration of black Americans. What has he done to help any of this? What has he done to help black people?

Help me understand because as of right now when shit goes down Im ready to roll with the PD.

Im only concerned with protecting myself and my family to be honest! Not going either side

Cnlh8pxUkAAZLyJ.jpg

Obviously the morons shooting police aren't smart enough to know that they are making things worse for themselves. You think maybe after these police shootings that cops nationwide are more on edge when dealing with blacks?

Fucking scum bag nig nogs... BLM = hate group, fuck them...

I knew you were really a goat fucking muslim

Dude cant be serious honestly .....that gjuy is why things are fucked up ......shove a big black dildo in his ass plz

Im only concerned with protecting myself and my family to be honest! Not going either side

Thats a 180°

I am always armed!! Always! 1911 on my side and AR15/10 depending on my mood and risk assessment. When I get pulled over I immediately let the cop know I am extremely armed that is after I show him my Ccw and drivers license. I then ask the fella or gal if he would like to unarm me for the time being and if needed give him/her access to my vehicle while doing so.

I have been questioned to why I need 25 mags for my 1911 in my console and 15 mags for my ar's but u never know when shit will hit the fan.

I am always let go with a handshake and sometimes ticketed for my infraction.

I am always compliant when it comes to the traffic stop. And fight tickets in court not on the street.

Be fucking respectable they have a job and families too. 99.9999 percent of cops are cool people.

They have never shot anybody being compliant to their orders that I have seen

There is no valid reason to ambush the police but cops need to chill on wasting people out of their own fear and cowardice. This is just going to snowball.

Many cops have killed unarmed civilians, just Google it. Their fear is usually the cause. Now its just going to cause more fear. I imagine cops will start wearing more armor.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't say they were armed just not compliant to orders given
I wasn't responding to you but if you think that then you have done little research.

There is no valid reason to ambush the police but cops need to chill on wasting people out of their own fear and cowardice. This is just going to snowball.

I get what your sayin ...but 2 wrongs dont make a right and we have the justice system to handle issues ...

Our city police are rolling in pairs now, usually they roll single.

People are fucking idiots... just like MM said if you are a law abiding citizen you have nothing to worry about. Its all these other fuckint idiots. Country is falling apart and social media is feeding the fire. Tell you one thing.... LEO are on edge right now and I dont blame them.

So many double standards. Blm pops up and black men start shooting whites and cops. Then it's "don't blame Blm people these were acting solo."

Then it's a man at a trump rally punches a protester and we hear "trump and the supporters are racist"

A Dallas man says "I want to kill white people and white cops" AG comes out and says this wasn't a hare crime.

A young white male shoots up a black church. AG comes out and is charging him with a hate crime.

I'm sick of this shit, fed up with the white guilt the Obama administration and the left media reporting only what they see as their agenda. I mean black on black crime is unreal and no one says anything!

Heavy can you provide me with links to these Leo shootings your talking about? I'm not saying cops are perfect but they deal with the scum of the earth everyday. Scum that are resisting more and more. Go walk the beat in Oak park ca. Or Compton, chi town, dirty south and tell me how perfect you are.

Wife and I saw a black male steal a car stereo for Walmart. Do I now think ALL black males are thieves? No! But a cop freaks out and shoots someone that odds are wasn't complying and it's "cops are killing black men all ok very the place" wtf double standard again.

- - - Updated - - -

Enlighten me where a cop pulled someone over pulled his gun and shot someone just because he wanted to
I've been asking for this on many sites. I get crickets.

Our city police are rolling in pairs now, usually they roll single.

People are fucking idiots... just like MM said if you are a law abiding citizen you have nothing to worry about. Its all these other fuckint idiots. Country is falling apart and social media is feeding the fire. Tell you one thing.... LEO are on edge right now and I dont blame them.

You are correct, I see guys turn a simple traffic stop into a shooting. Social Media is so fucked up the reporting is twisted and creates a frenzy. Have cops screwed up? Yes. Do they intend to kill someone because they feel like it? Hell no.

And what pisses me off is that for all the good the police do people try and point out any one thing they do wrong and turn it into something that is bigger than the economy or terrorism.

I am waiting for fuck face to give his speech at 3pm saying how gun control is the problem. Muslim traitor.... get that fucker out of office already.

Back