• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

What do you think about this cycle? First cycle!

firemedic77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first cycle. I have done an extensive amount of research and the last step for me is to post it and see what you guys think. Please advise on any changes or additions you might think will benefit me and my goals.

GOAL - Objective of this cycle is to get leaned out with great muscle gains. Obviously something you hear all the time but what i mean by it is i'd rather get lean/cut than bulky.

Diet/Cardio will be on point. 6-8 meals a day. High Protein Low carbs. 1-2 hours Cardio a day while lifting 1-2 hours a day. Running/Abs in the morning lifting through out the day.

Cycle
1-12 Test Sust 270 E3D 270mg
1-12 HCG 250-500iu E3D
1-10 NPP 100mg EOD
1-10 Caber 0.5mg x2 wk
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
6-12 Anavar 80-100mg ED

PCT (start on week 15)
Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Current Stats
24 y/o male
5'10'
210 Pounds
BF percentage around 15 percent
Crossfit x2 years Lifting in gym x3 months

Thanks for reading!

To complicated for 1st cycle IMO. Test c or e is all you need. Maybe a oral if you want. Diet is where you need to focus for your goals.

I was on the boarder with the NPP and Caber. If i cut those back do you think it will sound better for first cycle?

I don't have a problem with long and short esters in a cycle but that NPP will kick in way before the Test Sust and you are going to have a limp dick right off that bat.

If you must run it this way start the test sust two weeks before the NPP.

Plus running Anavar for that short of time is a waste, Anavar doesn't even start to kick in until after week two and the magic starts happening after week 3. Anavar should be run 8 weeks minimum, better for 10 weeks.

Since this is your first run I recommend labs after four weeks and see where your estrogen is then decide how much if any Aromasin you may or may not need.

I don't have a problem with long and short esters in a cycle but that NPP will kick in way before the Test Sust and you are going to have a limp dick right off that bat.

If you must run it this way start the test sust two weeks before the NPP.

Plus running Anavar for that short of time is a waste, Anavar doesn't even start to kick in until after week two and the magic starts happening after week 3. Anavar should be run 8 weeks minimum, better for 10 weeks.

Since this is your first run I recommend labs after four weeks and see where your estrogen is then decide how much if any Aromasin you may or may not need.

Thanks for the advise! I was under the impression that taking some aromasin like that couldnt hurt. Id rather just play it safe.
Also NPP and Caber i think i will take out. I was also under the impression that Anavar should not be ran that long. If i start the anavar in week 3-4 and run it till 12 would that sound better? Also does the PCT sound good for this cycle?

Listen to Jas...............to complicated..............need to run test for a reason first....Test-e 500mg/wk will yield great results for newcomers...see how u react...just my take!

Thanks for the advise! I was under the impression that taking some aromasin like that couldnt hurt. Id rather just play it safe.
Also NPP and Caber i think i will take out. I was also under the impression that Anavar should not be ran that long. If i start the anavar in week 3-4 and run it till 12 would that sound better? Also does the PCT sound good for this cycle?

Labs will tell you what to do with aromasin, then you make an informed decision on how much to run. You may not need it at all, or you may have to run 50mg a day. Without labs there is no way of telling what proper dosage should be. Aromasin is the best of all AIs so you are on the right path.

Good idea not running NPP. Make this an enjoyable experience and learn from it. The Test is going to add lots of mass and the NPP is not going to do anything near that for your first run.

I have run Anavar at 100mg a day for 10 and 12 weeks and had labs run at 6 and 8 weeks respectively and my liver values were only slightly elevated. I know lots of guys who run Anavar like that and have no issues. Anavar is methylated like Dbol and Tbol but is not nearly as toxic as those two. I would start the Anavar on week one and get those labs after week 4 to confirm your liver enzymes are good.

I am a blast and cruise guy so I am not an expert on PTC. Maybe a PTC'er can chime in.

Didnt even read it ...no disrespect but when postin threads on cycle or opinions on cycles keep it short and to the point....just my .02

Didnt even read it ...no disrespect but when postin threads on cycle or opinions on cycles keep it short and to the point....just my .02

good thing their are people like skip around to take a couple minutes to help a brother out.....:coffee:

Listen to Jas bro..!!! Keep it simple. .. Test.E..or.C...I was amazed with my first cycle results and ran Test Cyp...500mg a week...and sounds like you realize how important DIET IS..!!! Definitely good idea to keep Aromasin on hand...ands said bloods will tell...along with any gyno symptoms if they pop up...great idea to drop the the NPP and Caber... Running Test ONLY...will let you know how your body reacts...The more compounds on a first cycle....The harder it is to pinpoint what is causing problems should any occur..!!! Rest looks bro..!!! Personally I would do a PCT...opinions vary on that... Good Luck brother...get huge now..!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Too complicated for a first cycle, simplify it and see how it goes.

Am I reading your OP right? You've been in a gym and not crossfit for only 3 months?

I agree, test E/C 500mg/week and some aromasin depending on bloodwork.

I think test on first cycle is best because guys gain 15-25 pounds of muscle while losing fat and the effect of NPP on a first run would be negligible. NPP is good to add to second cycle cause you can get good definition with a lean bulk.

To complicated for 1st cycle IMO. Test c or e is all you need. Maybe a oral if you want. Diet is where you need to focus for your goals.

^^ This

I would recommend you get you Test. levels checked before cycle so you know what your current level is, it's nice to have that first reference point. JMO

This is my first cycle. I have done an extensive amount of research and the last step for me is to post it and see what you guys think. Please advise on any changes or additions you might think will benefit me and my goals.

GOAL - Objective of this cycle is to get leaned out with great muscle gains. Obviously something you hear all the time but what i mean by it is i'd rather get lean/cut than bulky.

Diet/Cardio will be on point. 6-8 meals a day. High Protein Low carbs. 1-2 hours Cardio a day while lifting 1-2 hours a day. Running/Abs in the morning lifting through out the day.

Cycle
1-12 Test Sust 270 E3D 270mg
1-12 HCG 250-500iu E3D
1-10 NPP 100mg EOD
1-10 Caber 0.5mg x2 wk
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
6-12 Anavar 80-100mg ED

PCT (start on week 15)
Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Current Stats
24 y/o male
5'10'
210 Pounds
BF percentage around 15 percent
Crossfit x2 years Lifting in gym x3 months

Thanks for reading!
P.S. I actually ran Test Cyp 500ew ONLY my first 2 cycles...and 3rd cycle Test E 750ew...lil over 5yrs ago...but these dudes gave some great advice...good to ask those kind of questions before you start your cycle....always better to ask than to fuck something up..!!! Good Luck ..!!! I think you'll be quite happy with a Test C or E 500ew only cycle results..!!! It won't take long before your bros and ho's...and even family asking you what the he'll you been eating bro...half sides of beef..???.. lol..Hope all the info helps..!!! ----peace brother..!!!

Man. Thanks for all the thought guys and fast replies. I am really glad i posted to this forum. I am definitely cutting out the NPP and Caber and just going to run the Test, HCG, Anavar 1-10 weeks and Keep the aromasin on hand. I will definitely be getting some labs done 4 weeks in to see where im at. Can't wait to get this stuff started.

I am 2 weeks in on 1st cycle, kept it really simple. 500mg test Cyp and 50mg Dbol. Along with proper pct's. After talking with the vets on here this what I came away with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had great results my first couple cycles with test c 750mg wk and deca 500mg wk.. never been big on orals though i do use them on occasion..but i def agree that you should keep it simple and dont over complicate things..

Keep your first cycle as simple as possible. Try and get a feel for it. That seems overly complicated

Get Shredded!

^^^This times ten.

Test is best for a first run. That way you can find out how your system responds.

500mg test c/e divided in two 250mg doses on Monday-Thursday. Your cycle is way to complex for a first run.

Get some Adex on hand before you start.

Last edited:
Back