• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pins...where to buy?

rickrude81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do you guys buy your pins. I had a source but they require a prescription. I'd like to know im buying clean and quality pins.

i get mine at wal mart lol

- - - Updated - - -

is it illegal to get them from the pharm where you live? or you just don't wana go there and get them ?

I have always had great luck with westend-supplies.

gpz all day just made my first order with them and from what I have read they will be my go to source for all pins in the future

I really miss being able to buy em on amazon *sigh*

Walmart for me to. In and out without any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some pharmacies even if it's legal refuse to sell without a script. Then some are outrageously priced or don't know difference between $158.00 box of $38.00 slins let alone getting you exactly what you need. I was literally telling one tech what the differences were on their computer because I got tied of getting the bigger gauges pins. She didn't understand their were size softenes.
Damn those big ones hurt!!!!! Yeah, this dummy has some serious scar tissue form pinning with 18's when he was younger and didn't know better.
box. Walgreens was hitting me $1.00 a stick with insurance. I talked to my doc and he was like why don't you just order by the case that's asnine. Walgreens gave me hell over ordering cases too. Pharmasict was like you don't need that many!! I found a small pharmacy that takes care of me.

I've heard lots of people on other boards say they go to the junkie clinics and or
needle exchange programs because they can get them free. Some of them are pretty generious too. I just couldn't bring myself to that.

Med-Lab Supply for me too.

I used to have a friend that worked in the pharmacy at Walgreens and he told me that they don't sell hypodermics w/o prescriptions because of all the meth abuse in the area. So it is safe to say we can blame not being able to purchase our pins from our neighborhood pharmacies on the tweakers.

Get Shredded!
What guage is that injector?

Tony Chachere's makes a nice injector too!!!!! My friends from the south know what I'm talking about;)

I like to mix Tony's with my gear. It makes me Muy caliente' and increases the burn in my workouts!!!!:roflmao:

Why not just rinse them out?? Wayyyyy cheaper

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Back