• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What you eating tonight?

Get Shredded!
That looks like place around here hibachi and sushi place I always order the edamame too..that's some date night shit tho..my lady loves that stuff.i usually get steak and scallops
Grandma has the kids haha, we werent gonna cheat but we were like hell with it, date night it is

Tonight’s cheat meal since I hit 90 days alcohol free.
Congratulations on your 90 days free of alcohol brother. The more time you get the easier it will become. I have roughly 20 years since my last drink. Don't even think about it anymore. That's not a cheat meal. You need a greasy cheeseburger or a pizza loaded with toppings. But it does look good.

Congratulations on your 90 days free of alcohol brother. The more time you get the easier it will become. I have roughly 20 years since my last drink. Don't even think about it anymore. That's not a cheat meal. You need a greasy cheeseburger or a pizza loaded with toppings. But it does look good.
😆 🤣 I have seen couple of clean looking cheats today..imo...

@Ziath11 congrats on the 90 days sober!

Whats for dinner tonight?
It's Sunday,long hardworking week,eat pretty clean throughout the week,I may feel guilty tomorrow but fuck it.im eating tonight..
Chicken bacon ranch pasta and cookies,I saw these cream cheese morsels and couldn't say no 😋 😊
What are you eating ?
The chick I’m seeing has a Austrian step father and he owned a restaurant for 20 years. Text yesterday and said he’s in mood to cook. Pork schnitzel and mushroom gravy with fried potatoes

That's ma lady's Corona, I had Tito's haha. Steak and Crab can't go wrong!

Attachments

• 20230131_140102.jpg
    20230131_140102.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
thats my kind of meal there,hold the alcohol

I hadn't drank in a year, had 2 Tito's and Sprites for my 10 yr Anniversary. Great night with my wife and if all goes well won't drink for another 10 yrs haha.

Some great food! I love Crab ! My favorite Shellfish. I’m having Persian Chicken and Gold crusted Rice w a salad .
8f2088c435f06beb14c3a7783794458b.jpg

8aecc3a8ff55ed4294c96700b1fec14d.png

Max

Is that pork or turkey?
Its chicken breast I air fryed last night, a ribeye I grilled tonight, and a turkey patty I grilled last night. So damn bomb.
looks good bro,no carbs ?
Honestly been focusing on mostly protein lately, trying to cut out processed shit and stuff with any seed oils. Kind of like carnivore but not as deep, as I still eat carbs and jasmine rice once in awhile. Been doing it 2ish weeks now and feel great, my eczema is really clearing up, and definitely leaning out and looking a lot better. I don't think carbs are bad by any means I just wanted to see how my body responds. This is kind of how all my meals look during the day.

I finished the meal with a Oikos greek yogurt and some bomb ass protein brownies I made last night.

Its chicken breast I air fryed last night, a ribeye I grilled tonight, and a turkey patty I grilled last night. So damn bomb.

Honestly been focusing on mostly protein lately, trying to cut out processed shit and stuff with any seed oils. Kind of like carnivore but not as deep, as I still eat carbs and jasmine rice once in awhile. Been doing it 2ish weeks now and feel great, my eczema is really clearing up, and definitely leaning out and looking a lot better. I don't think carbs are bad by any means I just wanted to see how my body responds. This is kind of how all my meals look during the day.

I finished the meal with a Oikos greek yogurt and some bomb ass protein brownies I made last night.
protein brownies..please explain ;)

How do I get around the file too large for server issue? Trying to post a picture but it wont let me

Crop your picture usually works for me.

Back