• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What do you get when you mix Tren e ,Hgh, superdrol and

Get Shredded!
Nice bro . So that shoulder never got better ,uggh.

Ironlion@keemail.me

I had an MRI and I have a torn rotator and a torn labrum in the right shoulder. I opted for no surgery and went with the PRP shot w/stem cells option followed by bpc157 and tb500 (that I'm on now) and I go back on the 20th for another PRP shot...after that its either gonna heal or it isn't. I'm able to train back as long as it's rows and nothing above my head and arms as long as its nothing that puts pressure on my shoulder. It's a process man but I did test it out last night a little with some rear delt work and lat pulldowns...so far no pain just major fatigue.

I had an MRI and I have a torn rotator and a torn labrum in the right shoulder. I opted for no surgery and went with the PRP shot w/stem cells option followed by bpc157 and tb500 (that I'm on now) and I go back on the 20th for another PRP shot...after that its either gonna heal or it isn't. I'm able to train back as long as it's rows and nothing above my head and arms as long as its nothing that puts pressure on my shoulder. It's a process man but I did test it out last night a little with some rear delt work and lat pulldowns...so far no pain just major fatigue.
I see ,I M glad you are on the road to recovery.

Ironlion@keemail.me

It’s about a 5wk or so kick in time unless you front load it. I usually run it at800-1000mg wk feel like 800mg is where it starts to shine. Love the look of your already on he leaner side.

Yea that’s what I figured. Seems to be a cross between eq and tren in terms of gains. I would love to run it higher and maybe 2019 spring, summer I might just do it. I’m Ready for anadrol and bulking combos and cold weather.

Yea that’s what I figured. Seems to be a cross between eq and tren in terms of gains. I would love to run it higher and maybe 2019 spring, summer I might just do it. I’m Ready for anadrol and bulking combos and cold weather.

Actually I ran Primo with EQ as a lean bulk and it was one of the best lean bulks I've ever had. The thing with Primo is guys expect to much imo, you can put on a solid keep able lean muscle. Your not gonna put on 15lbs plus like a deca/dbol run but you will keep the weight you do put on. I love the stuff but its an expensive run.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning DD, what are you training today bro? Time for legs around these parts!!

Actually I ran Primo with EQ as a lean bulk and it was one of the best lean bulks I've ever had. The thing with Primo is guys expect to much imo, you can put on a solid keep able lean muscle. Your not gonna put on 15lbs plus like a deca/dbol run but you will keep the weight you do put on. I love the stuff but its an expensive run.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning DD, what are you training today bro? Time for legs around these parts!!
No legs no cardio lol...
Actually we are having a " reveal " party today. My wife wanted one so she gets it ,although I think it's safe to say (whispers)it's a boy!
No training today. Well maybe later and it'll be legs .

Ironlion@keemail.me

No legs no cardio lol...
Actually we are having a " reveal " party today. My wife wanted one so she gets it ,although I think it's safe to say (whispers)it's a boy!
No training today. Well maybe later and it'll be legs .

Ironlion@keemail.me

Congrats bro...enjoy the moment with friends and family. The gym can wait for things like this...;)

I hope your shoulder will be better ! What’s the rough cost of injecting STEM cells ?

Thanks brother appreciatethat...just to be clear.... public service announcement

YOU CAN GET YOUR CHICK PREGO WHILE ON GEARZ...EVEN COPIOUS AMOUNTS....

Ironlion@keemail.me

Yes unfortunately!!! Been there done that but the tren did have me thinking she cheated but the little fucker looks just like me so I left that theory alone lol Congrats again.

Thanks brother appreciatethat...just to be clear.... public service announcement

YOU CAN GET YOUR CHICK PREGO WHILE ON GEARZ...EVEN COPIOUS AMOUNTS....

Ironlion@keemail.me

LMAO!! Mine are 16 and 18 so don't know how or if I could even start all over again.

Morning DD, time for some gainz bro!!

Trained chest yesterday ,have been going later to avoid a crowd ..welp

I still had an awesome session probablygot more done in 45 mins thanmost get done in 90mins

Tren e 250(blend)

Test E 200(blend)

Primo 100mg

S.drol 20mg

Been laying off the Hgh to see if it will keep me from getting lethargic ,as an almost immediate result I've noticed belly fat increase(seriously overnight)

Will train arms today considering using a Tren base / methyltren blend pre w/o.
Seems a bit overkill for me these days but fun all the same lol.

I will report back with a way thanks guys
Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180807/2d4582ceb0f4a7175dcb5c486f3d9a12.jpg[/IMG]

I still had an awesome session probablygot more done in 45 mins thanmost get done in 90mins

Tren e 250(blend)

Test E 200(blend)

Primo 100mg

S.drol 20mg

Been laying off the Hgh to see if it will keep me from getting lethargic ,as an almost immediate result I've noticed belly fat increase(seriously overnight)

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180807/2d4582ceb0f4a7175dcb5c486f3d9a12.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]You're looking awesome man. Keep doing what you're doing!

Looking good DD !

how much time off are you taking from Gh?

Looking good DD !

how much time off are you taking from Gh?
Not sure it keeps calling me , I'm trying to hire at least 1 guy who I can trust on his own but nobody wants to work. So until then I have to be as alert as possible behind the wheel.
Thanks man I been busting my ass in training and work.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Not sure it keeps calling me , I'm trying to hire at least 1 guy who I can trust on his own but nobody wants to work. So until then I have to be as alert as possible behind the wheel.
Thanks man I been busting my ass in training and work.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Alert behind the wheel is a must...no repeats of last time!!

Alert behind the wheel is a must...no repeats of last time!!

I remember what happened to DD last time. We don’t need that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tren e 250(blend)

Test E 200(blend)

Primo 100mg

S.drol 20mg

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180807/2d4582ceb0f4a7175dcb5c486f3d9a12.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Good Work brother

Tren e 250(blend)

Test E 200(blend)

Primo 100mg

S.drol 20mg

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180807/2d4582ceb0f4a7175dcb5c486f3d9a12.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]What's the gh dose and how long have you been on it? Also, SD isn't helping I bet....

Back