• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

Get Shredded!
Oh...and let's not forget the one congressman going from laughing to sad crying in a matter of seconds. Fuck your crocodile tears you fake fuck.

I watched this fools. They need a rotation to the streets. They've had it to easy for too long. Think about all those cops when the riots were going on. Getting shit on! Stuff thrown on them, shot, people fighting them.

Not one gun was found in this event. These guys are the softest cops I've ever seen.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdveBNjA/

Last edited:
Get invited in, joke around with Cops - Get arrested/locked up.
Deliver bricks to BLM, riot, loot, burn, shoot, kill - Handed Nobel peace prize.

LOL

"Insurrection".. Yeah, OK demented clown-world Libturdz, whatever you kvnts want to believe with your water-head minds.

--
Libtard->:laughat:<-"2 Year Olds" who know better

Last edited:
225415554_174741321266311_2324367710164987100_n.png

I watched this fools. They need a rotation to the streets. They've had it to easy for too long. Think about all those cops when the riots were going on. Getting shit on! Stuff thrown on them, shot, people fighting them.

Not one gun was found in this event. These guys are the softest cops I've ever seen.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdveBNjA/

But one of them got called nigger. That is more hurtful than a baseball bat or a brick.

Attachments

• 13ffjwq6u6n61.jpg
    13ffjwq6u6n61.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 36
They are a sensitive, lazy, whiny bunch those BLM'ers...

Why do you only deal in absolutes? "None"..."all"..."every"...
Just like everyone knows the election was stolen? Actually the majority of Americans know Trump is a classless sore loser and that he lost a free and fair election. A majority of Americans also are horrified by what they saw on Jan 6th and believe Trump instigated violence in an attempt to obstruct the certification of the election. There is just 40% or so of this nation that are right wing ding dings that get their news from the internet and believe anything that falls out of that orange POS's mouth is gospel.

tenor.gif

Whoops.. Wrong gif... I meant this one
GIF-Capitol-attack-media.gif

IML Gear Cream!
...Pelosis missing laptop that the Military got will answer this and more...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-151814.png
    Screenshot_20210728-151814.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 31
tenor.gif

Whoops.. Wrong gif... I meant this one
GIF-Capitol-attack-media.gif

You’re still blind, the violence came from paid BLM/Antifia activists posing as Trump supporters.

Just like everyone knows the election was stolen? Actually the majority of Americans know Trump is a classless sore loser and that he lost a free and fair election. A majority of Americans also are horrified by what they saw on Jan 6th and believe Trump instigated violence in an attempt to obstruct the certification of the election. There is just 40% or so of this nation that are right wing ding dings that get their news from the internet and believe anything that falls out of that orange POS's mouth is gospel.

:kiss: Free and fair election

Attachments

• 5hwrxn.jpg
    5hwrxn.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 23
You’re still blind, the violence came from paid BLM/Antifia activists posing as Trump supporters.

Oh.. That's weird cuz they looked like your guys.
Any of the BLM or imiginary Antifa guys been proven to have been the ones laying the smack down?
It's customary to cite a mutha fucken source kind sir.

Oh.. That's weird cuz they looked like your guys.
Any of the BLM or imiginary Antifa guys been proven to have been the ones laying the smack down?
It's customary to cite a mutha fucken source kind sir.

Wrong we dont wear masks and hoodies and backpacks simultaneously to events or beat people

That crew is clearly not Trump supporters

Antifas been dressing like that for the last few years and you are this blind to see this? Cmon man, in my best/worst Joe Biden voice.

How many of them do u suppose were there?
Ur best estimate please.

How many of them do u suppose were there?
Ur best estimate please.

All of the ones who were black, you know your people.

Okay... Be nice now..
So what's the number?
Something I can wrap my head around.
A number please.

Get Shredded!
Okay... Be nice now..
So what's the number?
A number please.

All of the black ones who did not get arrested.

Okay... Be nice now..
So what's the number?
A number please.

Lol @ you wrapping your head around something you've anyway convinced yourself can't be true.

Also lol @ anyone continuing to argue with someone who's either a troll or 100% willfully ignorant

Lol @ you wrapping your head around something you've anyway convinced yourself can't be true.

Also lol @ anyone continuing to argue with someone who's either a troll or 100% willfully ignorant

Thats cuz he doenst have a number cuz he's full of shit.
Dont tell him I'm on to him tho...
Im baiting him!

Thats cuz he doenst have a number cuz he's full of shit.
Dont tell him I'm on to him tho...
Im baiting him!

Bro you wouldn't believe anything could be awry with any of this if it was literally laid out in front of you. You've already decided everything is fine. There's not a number that would convince you of anything. I'd be willing to bet a large sum you haven't read a single article or full post these guys have posted to show there might be something up with this whole debacle.

Yet they keep trying to convince you. Master level trolling, imo

Bro you wouldn't believe anything could be awry with any of this if it was literally laid out in front of you. You've already decided everything is fine. There's not a number that would convince you of anything. I'd be willing to bet a large sum you haven't read a single article or full post these guys have posted to show there might be something up with this whole debacle.

Yet they keep trying to convince you. Master level trolling, imo

He just trolls and likes to get reactions out of us with his nonsense.

Wrong and wrong.
I have read SOME of the stuff posted.

I've stopped going to random nobody wacky ultra right wing Trump nuts posting shit they THINK.

Wrong and wrong.
I have read SOME of the stuff posted.

I've stopped going to random nobody wacky ultra right wing Trump nuts posting shit they THINK.

Ok bro let's stop playing games here.
Over the summer for months we saw cities burn, cops get killed, cars get burned, businesses get looted and burned, 2 billion in damage, citizens get killed by antifa and blm.

Yet there's a patten here. You are acting like this event was worse than what had happened in a lot of cities. Can we stop this drama already? They feds cut loose those that did these crimes over the summer. Are you OK? Seriously.

Well.. No.
This isn't necessarily worse in terms of casualties.. or even people just hurt.
Those protests over and over last year were disgusting.
And for what?
George fucking Floyd??
A fucking CRIMINAL??
But okay.. u wanna protest.. Its ur right.
But when the cops say it's time to wrap it up and you decide YOUR making the rules, well ur now a fucking criminal.
Black white Asian.. Every last fucking one of em that didn't disperse when told to shoulda been arrested.
And the first few protest early on.. those bastard anarchist shoulda been made an example of.

But that was a battle with the local police.
The Capitol rioters were trying to KILL the vice president and take over the Capitol.
It's different.
Tougher penalties apply.
Each and every one of them TOO shoulda been locked up.

The Capitol rioters were trying to KILL the vice president and take over the Capitol.

Lol complete nonsense, watch the video I posted of inside the capitol on Jan. 6.

Well.. No.
This isn't necessarily worse in terms of casualties.. or even people just hurt.
Those protests over and over last year were disgusting.
And for what?
George fucking Floyd??
A fucking CRIMINAL??
But okay.. u wanna protest.. Its ur right.
But when the cops say it's time to wrap it up and you decide YOUR making the rules, well ur now a fucking criminal.
Black white Asian.. Every last fucking one of em that didn't disperse when told to shoulda been arrested.
And the first few protest early on.. those bastard anarchist shoulda been made an example of.

But that was a battle with the local police.
It's different.
Tougher penalties apply.
Each and every one of them TOO shoulda been locked up.
Trying to kill Pence? You have a source for this from the people that were there? No guns were even brought that day. What are you talking about? I shared a video of a person there begging the cap police to stop what was going on and they just stood there. Why? Trump requested 10k guard to be there and Nancy said no. Why?

Back