• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown!

Lincoln30TT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First order with Azteca. Ordered some black tops. Ordered arrived in 3 days of payment. His black tops are good to go!

Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Congrats on the TD! Let us know how it goes. I just ordered some black tops for myself not too long ago.

Awesome brother glad you’re happy.. don’t be a stranger and let us know how you’re making out.

Just a small heads up… TA times aren’t talked about on the open board. I mod might come and edit your post, I’m not sure. For some reason even as a REP I still don’t have the ability to edit or remove posts ever sense the new upgrade happened.

You’re good tho. Let us know how you the HGH is working for you!

JJ

Exact reason the mods or owner needs to correct this issue it was never a issue In the past. All bad

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Exact reason the mods or owner needs to correct this issue it was never a issue In the past. All bad

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
I’ll hit up heavy and see if I can get some help with it. Do you have yours fixed yet? Are you able to correct threads or delete them in your sub forum?

OP not sure if you post here frequently or come on steadily but how’s the HGH working for you? Any updates?

OP not sure if you post here frequently or come on steadily but how’s the HGH working for you? Any updates?
Been using strictly Azteca HGH since beginning of February. No issues. I can say the tingling in my hands is gone since I moved to Azteca, but my jaw is sore every time I eat, so I know it's legit. Just don't know the purity.

Could be I'm just getting used to it. Been on 4iu per day for almost 6 months. Been using his blacktops, just ordered some gold. Curious if there's a difference.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Back