• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

They are TARGETing Your Children

Get Shredded!
Exactly
ap22322759386038_slide-4556fe59a4f97ad7f36ca1250325bf87736df4a3.jpg
y

I thought this was gonna be about conservative religious sexual predators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Target not the start and bunch of other stores follow suit. MTV was the very first mainstream outlet to make this trans shit cool to young kids, MTV was first ones to make this shit appealing to young kids because they want attention now it’s just gone to far, now if you have a problem with it people think your the asshole

I dont know if I could ever convince my wife to stop shopping at target

Fuck Target.
"But they have good deals"... yeah, good deals that finance PEDOPHILIA.
FUCK TARGET.

People that elevate CONSUMERISM over MORALITY... make me fuckin SICK!

IML Gear Cream!
I thought this was gonna be about conservative religious sexual predators.

Nah, its about your Dad, the tranny... And your Ma w/ the giant peen who gets BBC blasted in the shitter...
Thats all..

Anyone else following the Target stores clothing agenda? Boys section no longer exists....it is "they/them". The still have a girls section though...

Its the same with dicks sporting goods ,the mens section is pastel and the women have camo

Dicks is almost a bigger shithole than Target. I personally dont know anyone that shops there.

Screenshot_20230526-121157-343.png

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

So the executive team sold all their stocks, went woke, and then bought it back cheaper making millions. And we don’t even know if profits are down, because that hasn’t been reported yet.

So the executive team sold all their stocks, went woke, and then bought it back cheaper making millions. And we don’t even know if profits are down, because that hasn’t been reported yet.

You actually may be correct.

This is what I was thinking. Purposely crashing stick to buy back cheaper and make more money for the rich in the long game.

In terms of loss they were down. $9 billion yesterday and it's fluctuating another -1-2% today, so it very well may lose a few more billion today alone

In terms of loss they were down. $9 billion yesterday and it's fluctuating another -1-2% today, so it very well may lose a few more billion today alone

Those are stock losses, really doesn’t have anything to do with store profits

Get Shredded!
Man these woke companies make some great opportunity for option trading. Just short the fuck out of them and make bank.

Teaching little boys to tuck their genitals and confuse them. This is an attack on the family. No one cares about the gay stuff until they bring kids and trans stuff into it.

The gay community made a mistake aligning with the trans kid predators. Confuse kids and make them think they are something they are not.

Teaching little boys to tuck their genitals and confuse them. This is an attack on the family. No one cares about the gay stuff until they bring kids and trans stuff into it.

The gay community made a mistake aligning with the trans kid predators. Confuse kids and make them think they are something they are not.
In all fairness , every single homosexual friend I have hates this crap and is firmly against it.

There's a group.callwd Gays against Groomers and you should see the left and libz attack them.

Kinda how they attack blacks who vote for Trump.

That's how you know they're fake, these Dems.

They're despicable creatures

I hope the whole gay community has the final say against these Pedos.

And I hope women have the final say against trans men competing against them. Just stop competing when they do.

It ends then and there.

Stock valuation does not reflect revenue from sales.

Back