• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Back when Obama was in office, there were videos about the IRS purchasing a metric ton of ammo. Many thought it was to dry up supply on our side but now the talk is for enforcement/collection purposes. The 80k agents they hired were for only one income bracket. Look at it and you will see over 300k were added to the roster to look at anyone making under 500k a year. All that auditing power to take what little is left in the pockets of ppl that are already struggling. But on the bright side, you see what is going on. Ppl are waking up. Part of me thinks it is the optics meant to do just that.
Squeeze that American dream dry. You’ll have nothing and you’ll be happy about it.

Squeeze that American dream dry. You’ll have nothing and you’ll be happy about it.
Funny part is that a year or so ago, nobody knew who Klaus Schwab was. WEF was never a part of any discussion. Now it is becoming commonplace, and folks are waking up to agenda 21 and 30. It has been in motion for a very long time. Used to be the ones who talked about it were labeled conspiracy theorists and nutcases. Tune has changed now....

So let's see, this new Inflation EXPANSION act adds 87,000 IRS agents.

Recall when Biden and his Admin talk about the issue, they said it was for BILLIONAIRES.

So if we look statistically at the number of billionaires in the USA, we see just between 6-700 hundred.

HUNRED. Not thousands

So these clowns are telling the American public we need 87,000 armed agents to go after these billionaires.

I can't believe they are dumb enough to even say it. And their voters are dumber enough to believe it...

So let's see, this new Inflation EXPANSION act adds 87,000 IRS agents.

Recall when Biden and his Admin talk about the issue, they said it was for BILLIONAIRES.

So if we look statistically at the number of billionaires in the USA, we see just between 6-700 hundred.

HUNRED. Not thousands

So these clowns are telling the American public we need 87,000 armed agents to go after these billionaires.

I can't believe they are dumb enough to even say it. And their voters are dumber enough to believe it...

They’re going after small business owners is my theory, COVID did not kill enough of them so the IRS will. Remember during the scamdemic it was okay to shop at big box stores like Walmart, but small businesses had to shut down.

They’re going after small business owners is my theory, COVID did not kill enough of them so the IRS will. Remember during the scamdemic it was okay to shop at big box stores like Walmart, but small businesses had to shut down.

They are trying to maintain their giant snowball in hell. A huge upswing of money was created with covid and now there is no way to sustain it. Other than to reproduce the scenario again.

Dumbest humans on Earth...

1660743859518.png

Last edited:

This actually makes me sad; sad for Joe and sad for the whole country, Joe is like the corpse in Weekend at Bernie’s. He has no clue what’s going on. I think Bernie’s corpse could do a better job. To think democrats seek power so much that they would disgrace our country and the office of president of the United States by putting that brain dead old in office and act likes he’s doing great.

This actually makes me sad; sad for Joe and sad for the whole country, Joe is like the corpse in Weekend at Bernie’s. He has no clue what’s going on. I think Bernie’s corpse could do a better job. To think democrats seek power so much that they would disgrace our country and the office of president of the United States by putting that brain dead old in office and act likes he’s doing great.
:LOL: Why did he hand over the pen? WTF

Because if he’s s good boy they promised him ice cream after the show.
his dementia is beyond stage 1, I saw another video where he could not even put his jacket on.

Back