• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

💉🩸 Test-E 250mg LOGGERS needed🩸 💉 Let us PROVE the quality to YOU....

Have you seen the new guy bjFlat20?

Bro after my cycle I’ll buy some test for my TRT and post bloods
Hey brother it's gesture is greatly appreciated, truly. ;)
It's just really bums me out that some people would come along and take advantage of a network that really goes out of their way to take care of people.

It's just really bums me out that some people would come along and take advantage of a network that really goes out of their way to take care of people.
It gives me a reason to try out some good test. I’m ordering today but I’ll post when I start TRT in roughly 9-10 weeks. Plus you have always done right by everyone including me. 💪🏼

It gives me a reason to try out some good test. I’m ordering today but I’ll post when I start TRT in roughly 9-10 weeks. Plus you have always done right by everyone including me. 💪🏼
My brother, much thanks.
If there's ever anything that you need please do not ever hesitate to ask, I'll do whatever I can within my power to better assist you brother. 👍💪

@Vision I would be happy to log Test for you on my next cycle. I will pay for the Test, not asking for a freebie. I am half way through my 2nd cycle for SB Labs right now, so would be a couple months from now.
You have been a knowledgeable respected friend I have looked to with questions, you were happy to answer and educate not only me but many others. I appreciate your willingness and passion to educate younger guys or new members. You are a rare breed this day and age, again I would be honored to log for you. I'll chat with you more in private message.
Take care,
PositiveVibes

@Vision I'm very new to posting here, but have been a member of this site for a while now. I hate what happened with this thread, and how no blood work ever got done, but if it makes you feel any better, just the fact that you gave away 3 vials to try to get someone to do bloodwork on it is what gave me the confidence to place my order with psl this time. I've got some sust-500, stenbolone ace 100, trestolone-50, and hcg 5000iu arriving in 3 days from you now. And most likely be placing another order in just a few weeks. I had been dealing with domestic supply, and have nothing bad whatsoever to say about them, but when I saw the prices you have at PSL, I'd be stupid not to give it a shot. Can't wait to start my cycle next week, and again, thank you for attempting to show that you're a trustworthy and quality source, you definitely did your part, and that's all you can do.

@Vision I'm very new to posting here, but have been a member of this site for a while now. I hate what happened with this thread, and how no blood work ever got done, but if it makes you feel any better, just the fact that you gave away 3 vials to try to get someone to do bloodwork on it is what gave me the confidence to place my order with psl this time. I've got some sust-500, stenbolone ace 100, trestolone-50, and hcg 5000iu arriving in 3 days from you now. And most likely be placing another order in just a few weeks. I had been dealing with domestic supply, and have nothing bad whatsoever to say about them, but when I saw the prices you have at PSL, I'd be stupid not to give it a shot. Can't wait to start my cycle next week, and again, thank you for attempting to show that you're a trustworthy and quality source, you definitely did your part, and that's all you can do.
Glad to hear things went smooth for you! Let the forum know how your cycle goes bro 💪

Get Shredded!
We love seeing posts like this..
Very much appreciated, nice order btw..
Mayb don't include the t/a in your post tho 😁

I am a man of my word. (unlike some people that got free gear). I bought a test E 250 and I will run my TRT after this cycle and post bloods. I also grabbed some Stenbolone. It looks like it crashed a little on the way here I’m guessing it hit some cold weather along the way. But shipping was fast and ordering was simple. Definitely effortless on my part. 💪🏼9F7BDA9D-B52B-4D17-93E2-A92B807E930E.jpeg

The member who got the free gear and has yet to start a log. Are we talking about the same guy who bailed on his ment log?

Is everything okay with PSL? My gear arrived earlier, and everything looks good, but when I went online to place another order, literally everything in the international shipping category was marked as "sold out". I'm in the US, so I prefer ordering domestic anyway, but I was planning to get some SARMS that weren't offered domestically.
It just seemed a little odd to me for everything to be labeled as 'sold out'. Are the international warehouses just closed temporarily or something, or are there some changes taking place?

Regardless, as I mentioned, I received my gear earlier today, and I will definitely keep track of my gains to report back, because I expect them to be substantial since this will be my first cycle in a year, after not being able to work out for the past 7 or 8 months.

Always some people that take advantage. Those are the ppl we don't want being apart of our community.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
💯 spot on. Those who take advantage of people like Vision and bail out when asked to do a log on the product...a hearty Fuck You!!!

Just to be clear in case my references are too vague, this guy Flexmuscle actively pursued me to give him a program. I sent him one and he agreed to the minimum three months at $150/month then he absolutely ghosted me. Even blocked me on Instagram. When I told a couple of people about Flexmuscle, he suddenly appeared as Swolemartin. Started talking to himsellf in this thread. Total fucking loser.

Back