• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Swollen lower abdomen/ possible fluid

I’m not trying to be a dick but you sure your not being poisoned? I mean you kinda have to consider that.

Thanks for checking in bud…

Unfortunately I’m not convinced everything is ok. Now when ever I eat, even small meals, I blow up like a goddamn blimp. Extremely uncomfortable bloat that is visible. Literally looks like my entire abdomen is filled with air from below my pecs down to my groin. Extremely uncomfortable.

Im at a complete loss brother. Very discouraging feeling like this all the time.

I’m not trying to be a dick but you sure your not being poisoned? I mean you kinda have to consider that.

I know bro I’m not offended at all and I have considered it forsure. Just really don’t think that’s the case. There’s zero other flags. But ya I did think about maybe she’s onto something else now something that wouldn’t be psychoactive and more subtle then what she was using before. Something that might be slowly killing me kinda thing. trust me man I’ve definitely thought about/considered that… there’s no other red flags though. I hope I’m right.

Not really sure probably over 30 grams a day

Holy fucking shit bro.

Dude.. no wonder the works are all gummed up.
Man, you can't be doing that. That is absolutely reckless amounts.

Holy fucking shit bro.

Ya, like I said former addict here and that stuff reminded me too much of opiates… found myself chasing that ole feeling. I just need to stay away from any mind altering substances especially opiates and anything similar. Alcohol is the only thing I seem to be able to handle in moderation, everything else I just have the most insane urge to binge on….

Like I said it’s only been 3-4 times in the last month, so I wouldn’t think that is it. Got no other symptoms of high estrogen. This is more of an air +water bloat not just holding water. I know what that was like when I was taking the Dbol daily and it’s definitely not the same.

Will be getting bloods in a moth though either way

Yea probably not. I read that as 3-4x a week. Estrogen shouldn't be that high but you could convert heavily. If you don't get it figured out soon, blood work wouldn't be a bad idea just to rule certain things out

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit bro.

You don’t think it’s odd though that issues didn’t start until after I stopped taking it? Seems like some pretty serious physical withdrawal symptoms…

Back